Birth Cert stuff

Big reb, usarmy, Palerider etc.....just look at the fake birth certificate, and read ALL that is wrong with it, that PROVES it is a fake.....there are AT LEAST 8 different things on it that SHOWS it is a Forgery.

ps. I didn't just post a snopes link dear.

Also, I am not nailing you guys on this concern of yours....when I first read about it, I even thought it was possible...

UNTIL I started my own research and looked at all the evidence presented by birthers and did some further investigating on it....and ALL that I have found on the different aspects of this claim, have been proven FALSE, many times over....

This is one reason why I see no reason for Obama to release his birth certificate. No matter what he shows, the birfers won't believe him and claim its a forgery.

It would take a conspiracy for the State oh Hawaii to fraudulently claim that Obama was born in their state

No it wouldn't Hawaii just happens to be a democratic stronghold. But don't let that stop you from believing hawaii is an honest state.

Even when their Republican Governor said he was born there?

How would she have known? It's been proven that a governor can't look at obama's birth certifacte. As I explained earlier, the only ones that have looked at any document are democrats.

No it wouldn't Hawaii just happens to be a democratic stronghold. But don't let that stop you from believing hawaii is an honest state.

How would she have known? It's been proven that a governor can't look at obama's birth certifacte. As I explained earlier, the only ones that have looked at any document are democrats.

What Democrats looked at it?

Fukimo, hawaii's Health Director under the republican governor, DID SAY she viewed his birth records.....and SHE IS REPUBLICAN not Democratic?

I have to say I find it ridiculous that every single post or thread about Obama's missing birth certificate is put in Conspiracy Theories. Everybody is talking about it....Trump even brought it up on The View, for heaven's sakes. Where of course he was promptly called a racist when the harpies set up their wail...

I don't think people who are troubled by this issue are necessarily conspiracists. It's not necessarily a belief in a "conspiracy" that leads people to want Obama to show his birth cert. Cheney (or was it McCain?) was required to show his to prove his eligibility. People want Obama held to the same standard.

Of course, Obama doesn't believe he answers to the American people, so he will continue to show his disregard for them by withholding the information they ask for...

Anyway, I think it's silly to post every single message about the very current, very serious issue that keeps coming up, and will continue to come up through 2012 and beyond, in Conspiracy Theories. It could be the thing best remembered about Obama's presidency. It's near sighted of you to shrug off all interest as craziness. At the very least I think it qualifies as a current event. I can't go 10 minutes online, on tv or on the radio without running across it...

Just because kids believe in the tooth fairy, doesn't mean there is one. These threads, including this one, are in exactly the right place/....

Last edited:

Fukimo, hawaii's Health Director under the republican governor, DID SAY she viewed his birth records.....and SHE IS REPUBLICAN not Democratic?

Fukimo, hawaii's Health Director under the republican governor
Just because a republican appointed her doesn't mean anything. History has proven that to be true. Republican president appoint suprerme court justices and they were totally opposit of what you would think a republican is.

The vast majority of Hawaiians are democrats. look at their voting record. That state once maybe twice since it has been a state has voted republican.

Fukimo, hawaii's Health Director under the republican governor
Just because a republican appointed her doesn't mean anything. History has proven that to be true. Republican president appoint suprerme court justices and they were totally opposit of what you would think a republican is.

The vast majority of Hawaiians are democrats. look at their voting record. That state once maybe twice since it has been a state has voted republican.

fukimo is a Republican, she is the Health Director that said she viewed his original birth certificate, IS A REPUBLICAN, or at least she donated campaign money to republicans in 2006....so calling her a democrat is simply not true.

fukimo is a Republican, she is the Health Director that said she viewed his original birth certificate, IS A REPUBLICAN, or at least she donated campaign money to republicans in 2006....so calling her a democrat is simply not true.

You do know that Governor Lingle appointed Jim Duffy to the Hawaii State Supreme Court. He's a democrat. Bill Clinton wanted to appoint him to the U.S. Supreme Court.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_E._Duffy,_Jr.

As for your claim about her donating to the GOP in 2006?
records found in 0.044 seconds.
Total for this search: $0

No records found
http://www.opensecrets.org/indivs/s...06=Y&old=Y&sort=N&capcode=j3pk5&submit=Submit

Last edited:
I have to say I find it ridiculous that every single post or thread about Obama's missing birth certificate is put in Conspiracy Theories. Everybody is talking about it....Trump even brought it up on The View, for heaven's sakes. Where of course he was promptly called a racist when the harpies set up their wail...

I don't think people who are troubled by this issue are necessarily conspiracists. It's not necessarily a belief in a "conspiracy" that leads people to want Obama to show his birth cert. Cheney (or was it McCain?) was required to show his to prove his eligibility. People want Obama held to the same standard.

Of course, Obama doesn't believe he answers to the American people, so he will continue to show his disregard for them by withholding the information they ask for...

Anyway, I think it's silly to post every single message about the very current, very serious issue that keeps coming up, and will continue to come up through 2012 and beyond, in Conspiracy Theories. It could be the thing best remembered about Obama's presidency. It's near sighted of you to shrug off all interest as craziness. At the very least I think it qualifies as a current event. I can't go 10 minutes online, on tv or on the radio without running across it...

Tough shit.

It IS a conspiracy theory.

The birfers have had the smacketh layethed down upon them over and over and over again.

Only racists and GOP cock gobblers believe there is any merit to it.

No records found
http://www.opensecrets.org/indivs/s...06=Y&old=Y&sort=N&capcode=j3pk5&submit=Submit

In addition, from the site you used, when used correctly (the year you quoted was 2006, yet your search criteria was checked for 2010)...

worldwatcher-albums-seashadow-picture3406-oso.gif

>>>>

Last edited:

No records found

>>>>

It's a forgery! It's not real!

You do know that Governor Lingle appointed Jim Duffy to the Hawaii State Supreme Court. He's a democrat. Bill Clinton wanted to appoint him to the U.S. Supreme Court.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_E._Duffy,_Jr.

No records found
Your search skills are lacking:

http://www.opensecrets.org/indivs/s...10=Y&all=Y&sort=N&capcode=thcgj&submit=Submit

The birfer route is a ruse for the REAL resone 20% + of the Repub base doesn't want Obama to be President under ANY circumstances, he's black. There. I said it.

just because a republican appointed her doesn't mean anything. History has proven that to be true. Republican president appoint suprerme court justices and they were totally opposit of what you would think a republican is.

The vast majority of hawaiians are democrats. Look at their voting record. That state once maybe twice since it has been a state has voted republican.

fukimo is a republican, she is the health director that said she viewed his original birth certificate, is a republican, or at least she donated campaign money to republicans in 2006....so calling her a democrat is simply not true.

you do know that governor lingle appointed jim duffy to the hawaii state supreme court. He's a democrat. Bill clinton wanted to appoint him to the u.s. Supreme court.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/james_e._duffy,_jr.

As for your claim about her donating to the gop in 2006?
Records found in 0.044 seconds.

no records found
http://www.opensecrets.org/indivs/s...06=y&old=y&sort=n&capcode=j3pk5&submit=submit

see below, from your link provided:

contributor occupation date amount recipient
fukino, chiyome
honolulu,hi 96813 2/21/06 $600 republican party of hawaii (r)

copyright © 2011 center for responsive politics

It doesn't sound like either Trump or Obama are eligible to serve as President. It's a good thing neither one has a chance of becoming President.

nahhhhhhh, they BOTH are eligible... ;)

:) But anyway, from the link:

Trump's mother, it should be noted, was born in Scotland, which is not part of the United States. His plane is registered in the Bahamas, also a foreign country. This fact pattern -- along with the wave of new questions surrounding what he claims is a birth certificate -- raises serious doubts about his eligibility to serve as President of the United States.

Expect the Constitution to be Amended to allow foreigners to run for President in the next few years.

Forum List

Back