Bin Laden sited near India/Pakistan/Chinese borders

eseid

Rookie
Aug 1, 2004
I hadn't hear about the earlier sitings. Here's the link if interested:

http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=928

Bin Laden was actually spotted in the flesh just a few days ago - according to DEBKAfile’s counter terror sources. Between October 17 and October 19, an Indian air force reconnaissance plane picked him up in the Tibet-Laddakh region close to the North-Eastern corner of Pakistan bordering India and China. Additional surveillance aircraft were called in and identified the al Qaeda leader on the move with a 10-vehicle convoy of black Japanese minivans.

So now Bin Laden is doing commercial spots for Toyota?

Makes me wonder how he could be sited and one of them 500 lb bombs not called in within minutes? :blowup:

eseid said:
I hadn't hear about the earlier sitings. Here's the link if interested:

http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=928

Bin Laden was actually spotted in the flesh just a few days ago - according to DEBKAfile’s counter terror sources. Between October 17 and October 19, an Indian air force reconnaissance plane picked him up in the Tibet-Laddakh region close to the North-Eastern corner of Pakistan bordering India and China. Additional surveillance aircraft were called in and identified the al Qaeda leader on the move with a 10-vehicle convoy of black Japanese minivans.

So now Bin Laden is doing commercial spots for Toyota?

Makes me wonder how he could be sited and one of them 500 lb bombs not called in within minutes? :blowup:
The article ends with;
"But before bin Laden disappeared in his mountain fastness, he not only had the videotape posted to al Jazeera, but left with his men precise instructions defining the political circumstances and timing for the next al Qaeda terrorist attack in the United States."

How in the hell can they verify this?

He still has a few cameo appearances to make on Fox News, why get ride of the bogyman just yet? ;)

As far as what his next move will be that's a good question.

Forum List

Back