Bin Laden Liked Lefty Authors

I dunno who "her" is but last time I saw you in a thread you called yourself an asshole.
So yeah, maybe you are pretty smart.

Except for noticing blatant fallacies in a thread like this...

Okay maybe calling Bin Laben a liberal is a bit much. What I will say is that he does have a lot in common with people on the far left.

Will you say that? He had more in common with you. This isn't debatable.

He had nothing in common with conservatives.

We've already been over this. Pay attention.

Everything you said was bullshit. Try again.

Gay marriage. You with liberals or Bin Laden?

Pogo don't listen to to her, I'm not a bad guy, and I'm actually pretty smart. Yep go Rocko!

I dunno who "her" is but last time I saw you in a thread you called yourself an asshole.
So yeah, maybe you are pretty smart.

Except for noticing blatant fallacies in a thread like this...

Okay maybe calling Bin Laben a liberal is a bit much. What I will say is that he does have a lot in common with people on the far left.

Let's see.... mixes religion with politics... patriarchal... hates democracy .... into the whole military thing... rich family.... li'l bit more than "nothing" methinks.

Yea, Chomsky is a royal asshole. OBL and libtards have a lot in common. Hell, half of them were saying we should never go after OBL in the first place. Why take out a liberal hero after all?

We've already been over this. Pay attention.

Everything you said was bullshit. Try again.

Gay marriage. You with liberals or Bin Laden?

Bin laden believed all gays should be put to death, so gay marriage isn't really an issue he ever opined on. Unless you have a link where Bin Laden talked about his opposition to gay marriage?

Yea, Chomsky is a royal asshole. OBL and libtards have a lot in common. Hell, half of them were saying we should never go after OBL in the first place. Why take out a liberal hero after all?

Actually that was Shrub....

Do you really think that proves Bush was not for getting OBL?

Ahem...

saying we should never go after OBL in the first place

:dig:

Actually that was Shrub....

Do you really think that proves Bush was not for getting OBL?

Ahem...

saying we should never go after OBL in the first place

:dig:

Do you really want to waste time piecing this together; or are you seriously of the mindset that Bush was against going after OBL on the basis of identifying with him (my original premise that you haven't exactly argued against).

The inconvenient truth for you liberals is you have a lot in common n with the likes of bin Laden. So scoff all you like but this is proof of that.

Funny, I have a ton of books (way too many) yet not one of the books or authors mentioned in the OP.
What's that mean?

Safe to say though, that the OP's bookshelf apparently does not contain one on logical fallacies.
See Dick Run
Run, Spot, Run
Janes Likes Spot

Pretty sure he read those when he was younger

Forum List

Back