Bin Laden Liked Lefty Authors

The inconvenient truth for you liberals is you have a lot in common n with the likes of bin Laden. So scoff all you like but this is proof of that.

Like what? Strong religious beliefs? Hatred for gay people? Suspicion of Hollywood Jews and their money? Absolute refusal to allow abortions? Thinking that women aren't worth as much as men?

You fucking idiot.

What is proof? That he has some books? You fucking retard.

Oh fuck off with your strawmen, twit.

How's about hatred of America, hatred of Israel, hatred of Christianity, hatred of Jews.

Take a look of what is in a man's bookshelf tells you a lot about a man. Bin Laden was a lib. Deal with it.

You are a dumb fuck. People don't only read things that support their ideology. You idiot.

You are much closer to being a sharia guy than I am. I'm a liberal. Radical Islamists are conservative. Dumb fuck.

The inconvenient truth for you liberals is you have a lot in common n with the likes of bin Laden. So scoff all you like but this is proof of that.

Like what? Strong religious beliefs? Hatred for gay people? Suspicion of Hollywood Jews and their money? Absolute refusal to allow abortions? Thinking that women aren't worth as much as men?

You fucking idiot.

How's about hatred of America, hatred of Israel, hatred of Christianity, hatred of Jews.

Take a look of what is in a man's bookshelf tells you a lot about a man. Bin Laden was a lib. Deal with it.

You are a dumb fuck. People don't only read things that support their ideology. You idiot.

You are much closer to being a sharia guy than I am. I'm a liberal. Radical Islamists are conservative. Dumb fuck.

I'm not sure "dumb fuck" captures the true level of stupiditude here.
But I couldn't come up with one that does either.

Indeed, people acquire books for what they don't know well, or need insight on. That's what my bookshelves are for.

You fucking idiot.

Fuck off

Radical Islamists have a lot in common with you. Don't be mad at me for that.

You fucking idiot.

Indeed, people acquire books for what they don't know well, or need insight on. That's what my bookshelves are for.

Only Bin Laden went on record praising liberal books before.

You fucking idiot.

"When you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is quit diggin'".
:dig:

Funny, I have a ton of books (way too many) yet not one of the books or authors mentioned in the OP.
What's that mean?

Safe to say though, that the OP's bookshelf apparently does not contain one on logical fallacies.

That means you and Bin Laden are both libs. You guys probably would have gotten along great.

Ssssoooooo... because I and Bin Laden have no books in common... that makes us... the same thing.

Fucking wacko.

Bin Laden also spews the same hate and ignorance liberals spew. We mustn't forget that.

You fucking idiot.

There are a few people here who are wretched humans.....and then there are many who are wretched humans AND are dumb shits. Rocko is one of the latter. He's just really stupid......and was influenced early on by nutters.

He's exactly what the GOP looks for.

You fucking idiot.

How am I digging? Did you read the OP?

Uh, I was the first response to it. Did you read the thread?

Pogo don't listen to to her, I'm not a bad guy, and I'm actually pretty smart. Yep go Rocko!

Uh, I was the first response to it. Did you read the thread?

Yes. And?

Pogo don't listen to to her, I'm not a bad guy, and I'm actually pretty smart. Yep go Rocko!

I dunno who "her" is but last time I saw you in a thread you called yourself an asshole.
So yeah, maybe you are pretty smart.

Except for noticing blatant fallacies in a thread like this...

I dunno who "her" is but last time I saw you in a thread you called yourself an asshole.

Okay maybe calling Bin Laben a liberal is a bit much. What I will say is that he does have a lot in common with people on the far left.

Okay maybe calling Bin Laben a liberal is a bit much. What I will say is that he does have a lot in common with people on the far left.

Will you say that? He had more in common with you. This isn't debatable.

He had nothing in common with conservatives.

We've already been over this. Pay attention.

We've already been over this. Pay attention.

Everything you said was bullshit. Try again.

Forum List

Back