Billy Bush on Trump: "Of course he said it."

And still, he's your president.

That's all you Trumpsters can say. Trump was right about one thing. He could shoot someone in the middle of fifth avenue and you kool aid drinkers would still support him.

Bunch of suckers.

Only question I ask of Trump and I presume many Americans share this sentiment, "is he keeping his campaign promises?"

As long as he does that, he has a great deal of leeway and there will also be a great deal of suspicion for those against his agenda if they are a member of another party.

Who wouldn't want a wall? Someone who looks at illegal immigrants as good for their voting base.

Who wouldn't want better trade deals? Those happy to have their palms greased and exporting for cheap labor while American workers can't feed their families.

Who wouldn't want lower taxes? Those who want to expand their trough, at the expense of future generations and American national security.

That is all. As you were.

The people here that support President Pussy Grabber are far more guilty than he is. For they really have nothing to gain by supporting the pathological liar. They only do so because he makes their bigotry acceptable.

Taking the moral high ground again?

Hilarious.

And still, he's your president.

That's all you Trumpsters can say. Trump was right about one thing. He could shoot someone in the middle of fifth avenue and you kool aid drinkers would still support him.

Bunch of suckers.

Only question I ask of Trump and I presume many Americans share this sentiment, "is he keeping his campaign promises?"

As long as he does that, he has a great deal of leeway and there will also be a great deal of suspicion for those against his agenda if they are a member of another party.

Who wouldn't want a wall? Someone who looks at illegal immigrants as good for their voting base.

Who wouldn't want better trade deals? Those happy to have their palms greased and exporting for cheap labor while American workers can't feed their families.

Who wouldn't want lower taxes? Those who want to expand their trough, at the expense of future generations and American national security.

That is all. As you were.

The walk won't stop immigration.

Not everyone is getting lower taxes. Its mainly the %1-2 getting tax cuts. Middle and working class Americans ate getting screwed. Their taxes will actually increase.

So, you ignored Bill Clintons predatory sexual behavior for years, but Trump saying things is just intolerable?

Lol, you libtards are such fucking morons.
Well, he also has sixteen women who have accused him of sexual harassment, or worse.

One case is soon going before a judge. Then, of course we have the Pervert In Chief's own words...

Who are we not to believe what he himself has said?

Again, that's SIXTEEN women making sexual harassment accusations. Hard to believe all of them are lying.

Or that even a quarter of them are lying. Okay, I admit it. I believe all are being truthful.

Forum List

Back