Billy Bush: I Believe The Women Accusing Donald Trump Of Sexual Misconduct

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
5a24b8611500000e8785b416.jpeg

Billy Bush penned a sobering op-ed published in the New York Times Sunday night, in which the former “Access Hollywood” host said he believed the women accusing President Donald Trump of sexual misconduct.

He also slammed the president for engaging in “revisionist history” after reports indicated that Trump has been questioning the authenticity of the “Access Hollywood” tape in recent months. The tape, which features Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women, derailed Bush’s career but had no bearing on Trump being elected president.

“He said it,” Bush wrote. ”‘Grab ’em by the pussy.’ Of course he said it.”

Bush added that he recently went back to an October 2016 article that detailed the personal accounts of 20 women accusing Trump of sexual harassment and misconduct, including groping, unwanted advances and kissing them without their permission.

“To these women: I will never know the fear you felt or the frustration of being summarily dismissed and called a liar, but I do know a lot about the anguish of being inexorably linked to Donald Trump,” he wrote. “You have my respect and admiration. You are culture warriors at the forefront of necessary change.”

Billy Bush: I Believe The Women Accusing Donald Trump Of Sexual Misconduct

Billy Bush: Yes, Donald Trump, You Said That

‘Access Hollywood’ Reminds Trump: ‘The Tape Is Very Real’

Billy Bush was there. He confirms what the entire world heard Trump say - and he believes the women.

Last edited:
I agree with The Donald that the desirability of the vagina has to correspond with the overall looks and cerebral capacity of the owner of the vagina, and of course the functionality of the vagina in terms of handling an above average penis in attaining vaginal orgasm (obviously the clit will be hit).

Billy Bush had his life destroyed because he was standing next to Donald Trump when Trump said something democrats don't like.

He will do or say anything to work and I don't blame him.

Al Franken should announce a press conference and have all of Trump's accusers in the room when the press shows up.

Al Franken should announce a press conference and have all of Trump's accusers in the room when the press shows up.
I agree, and then I want the ability to ask them each one question. Why did you wait to report it? then calmly tell them that their inability to report the man ended up causing pain to others. Shame on them all.

Forum List

Back