Billionaire Dumping the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Utah is changing ever since all the Californians moved here. It started in 2019 and the growth is so insane nobody that who grew up here can afford to buy homes now.

btw "OUT" magazine has named Salt Lake City one of the best gaycation places. Our "Jack" Mormons love to paint the town and still use their manners.

Hungary and Austria in the 1680's, the Byzantine Empire in the 15th Century, India repeatedly, expansion into West Africa.
Mohammad was basically bringing Christianity to Arabia. And He even had advice for the Christians in Eastern Orthodox realm. They refused to listen. Then Mohammad was assassinated most likely by the Edomite Vatican, so that they could have an army to take out North Africa, Syria;, Anatolia. The war crazies took those and Persia and even India. It took a longer time to get Constantinople, but the Turks figured it out and got Constantinople. Even in this Century, the allegedly Muslim USA backed terrorists slicing and chopping their way through Syria to establish Greater Khazar, only recognized 1 allegedly Christian church, the Vatican & it's Catholic universe.

No, they aren't. My dad was raised in the Mormon church and in my opinion, my mom didn't divorce him soon enough.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. For the past six years I believe that it is now, the Parkinson's Disease has been on my dad's plate. I guess that makes the old saying a true one: "What goes around can and will come around." Yes, my dad has been forgiven for all that he is guilty of but forgetting is a whole other story. Too much had been done and for way too long. I saw him back in February for the first time in years and he made it as clear as glass that even though he physically can't do certain things anymore, his frame of mind will never change and so to heck with him for all that I care. I pray that the Lord forgives me should any of my feelings be over the line in any way.
What does that have to do with being a Mormon though?

Green said in a Monday resignation letter to church President Russell M. Nelson that he hasn’t been active in the faith widely known as Mormon for more than a decade but wanted to make his departure official and remove his name from membership records.

Sounds like he's ditching one group of hateful nutters for another. Well, I GUESS he is. It sounds like he did this a decade ago. Bless his heart, I'm sure the LGBT-eee-i-ee-i-o's will appreciate his cash. Hopefully he's feeling lots of warm fuzzies this year. ;)
What has the LGBTQ community done to you?

I'm no Mormon but it seems to me that most of the "Latter Day Saints" who come around giving out pamphlets are Black, so how could the church be racist? My guess is that the sissies who are in charge of left wing propaganda these days aren't happy that the church doesn't promote homosexuality.

Mohammad was basically bringing Christianity to Arabia. And He even had advice for the Christians in Eastern Orthodox realm. They refused to listen.

Then Mohammad was assassinated most likely by the Edomite Vatican, so that they could have an army to take out North Africa, Syria;, Anatolia. The war crazies took those and Persia and even India. It took a longer time to get Constantinople, but the Turks figured it out and got Constantinople. Even in this Century, the allegedly Muslim USA backed terrorists slicing and chopping their way through Syria to establish Greater Khazar, only recognized 1 allegedly Christian church, the Vatican & it's Catholic universe.

Muhammed wasn't assassinated. The Edomites were forcibly converted to Judaism in 126 BC..

What's up with you?

The only mormon I know is Bob Bollox on this site. He is racist,misogynist
and homophobic and seems to lack any of the qualities you would associate with a proper religious institution.

If he is an example of the brethren then I can understand this gentleman looking elsewhere.

It would appear that the dirty secrets are seeping out.

The only mormon I know is Bob Bollox on this site. He is racist,misogynist
and homophobic and seems to lack any of the qualities you would associate with a proper religious institution.

If he is an example of the brethren then I can understand this gentleman looking elsewhere.

It would appear that the dirty secrets are seeping out.
Muslims are racist, mysogynistic and homophobic, but the left seems to be okay with it.

What does that have to do with being a Mormon though?
I was only pointing out that not all Mormon people are harmless which is what was said by another person here. Why did my dad turn into such a word that I can't say? I have no idea.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back