Billionaire Dumping the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

The only mormon I know is Bob Bollox on this site. He is racist,misogynist
and homophobic and seems to lack any of the qualities you would associate with a proper religious institution.

If he is an example of the brethren then I can understand this gentleman looking elsewhere.

It would appear that the dirty secrets are seeping out.

Even if your judgement of me was anywhere close to fair, I would have thought that even you would have some grasp of the folly of trying to judge an entire group, such as an entire religion, based on just one sample.

I would dispute your judgement of me, but that aside, I have never claimed to be a fair representation of Mormons as a whole. I know, and acknowledge, that in many ways, I am deeply flawed, and far short of fully living up to the principles of my faith. You, however, are in no position to even think of judging me. Do something about the huge and obvious beams in your own eyes before you even think of fussing about the motes in mine eye.

That you see “homophobic” as a bad thing is just one example. It means that you openly sympathize and side with disgusting, degenerate sexual perverts. In itself, that makes you far inferior to me, morally, and makes you a huge hypocrite for presuming to judge anything about me.

Even if your judgement of me was anywhere close to fair, I would have thought that even you would have some grasp of the folly of trying to judge an entire group, such as an entire religion, based on just one sample.

I would dispute your judgement of me, but that aside, I have never claimed to be a fair representation of Mormons as a whole. I know, and acknowledge, that in many ways, I am deeply flawed, and far short of fully living up to the principles of my faith. You, however, are in no position to even think of judging me. Do something about the huge and obvious beams in your own eyes before you even think of fussing about the motes in mine eye.

That you see “homophobic” as a bad thing is just one example. It means that you openly sympathize and side with disgusting, degenerate sexual perverts. In itself, that makes you far inferior to me, morally, and makes you a huge hypocrite for presuming to judge anything about me.
Thank you for underlining my point ya fuckin weirdo.

Forum List

Back