"Billionaire" Donald Trump lays off 2000 employees at Mar a Lago and Doral

Nice guy. Said he was a billionaire ten times over.
"I'm really rich!"
Doesn't take a salary 'cuz he's so rich.
What a P.O.S.

Pay people to do nothing?
Isn’t that what he expects everyone else to do?
All you Trump hating douchebags attacked him for not shutting the economy down fast enough. Now you're whining about the result?

And the idea that you think a business man could steal that much money and never get busted makes you a fuken retard.
Moron The ah is a game show host leading the country down the sewer.
Some sewer. Before this virus thing hit us, we had the best economy in the world!
That he inherited on the UPSWING from President Obama

Desperation noted.
Trump makes the nation desperate ,desperate to see him gone

Sure couldnt tell that by the numbers he draws at his rallies.
Keep going to his rallies and watch those numbers diminish

Stupid pointless response.
Typical strawman argument. About the 12,000th prediction of Trump's doom since I joined this board. :auiqs.jpg:

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

Travel is shut down, why would he keep people around to do nothing?
It's the democrat complaint du jour. You know they have to come up with something every day. There has to be some central location that dreams these up and disseminates them. You notice how they all come up with the same thing at once.
There is: It's called academia. The job of thousands of leftwing professors is to dream up new attacks on Trump 7 days a week.

100 - 1 Trump is still collecting dues from members after he cut jobs -
You have proof or is this your democrat pea brain or pee brain opinion?

country clubs are run on member dues, and fees for services - unless he locked the gate and sent everyone home, you can bet his fat ass he still charges dues .

Since he doesn't run anything anymore, he doesn't charge a damn thing!

You mean like THIS? Amazing how the Left are continually amazed that reality never matches their PERCEPTION:

View attachment 325797

Last 4th of July standing room only. No wonder the MSM didn't cover it.
View attachment 325796

125,000 people. India considered him a GOD.

View attachment 325798
View attachment 325795

They know Trump has it in the bag but they can't bring themselves to admit it.
You think his vote total will increase and the Dems won't ? I think just the opposite He'll lose some Dems will gain Trump might win ,anything is possible when you keep the vote down ,but in the bag??? No way Jose

Who do you think has more money? Disney, or Trump?
Trump and his great wealth is FOS Has he even tried to prove he has 10 billion?
No, because he only has about 6 billion.
Sounds like enough billions to pay his employees.
He will. They are eligible for unemployment and a relief check.

So he’s not really paying them at all, is he. That’s to government paying them.
You really are stupid and don't know anything about business, do you?

Unemployment benefits are paid by the government. Relief checks come from the government.

Are you so stupid that you don’t know that?
Jackass, I've OWNED two businesses. Unemployment is paid into by the BUSINESS, fool. All that money and the relief too, that comes from TAXPAYERS. The government has no money it doesn't take from someone else. They merely distribute it. Like to China, Ukraine, all your friends.

You’re talking about the unemployment insurance that the employer pays? You sure Trump pays taxes? He’s too rich to pay taxes. That’s what suckers like you and me do.

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

He doesn't have a salary to cut, dumbass. He donates it all.
You stupid shits are no challenge to argue with because none of you know diddly squat shit about anything. You're just a mob of dumbass ranting and raving lunatics.
Let me get this straight, he donates his presidential salary to God only knows who what and who....only to spend 1000000000% more of tax payers dollars on golf trips, his global hotels and protecting his fuckin family and you think that's noble on his part? You brain dead Trump bastards make us all sick to the core.
Trump Trump Trump. Golf Golf Golf. Fleece Fleece Fleece. Grift Grift Grift. Lie Lie Lie.
Why did it take you to your last three words to say everything before that were lies?

So you think Donald Trump is involved in the day to day operations of Mar A Lago? That business is being run by professionals that have done what MOST businesses in the hospitality industry have been forced to do...furlough their employees. If hotel rooms and restaurants are empty then it's not only stupid to staff them...it's dangerous for the employees to leave their homes to go to work! Or have you forgotten about the shut down of all nonessential businesses that was mandated by government...not individual business owners!

This string is just one more "I HATE DONALD TRUMP" rant!

You mean like THIS? Amazing how the Left are continually amazed that reality never matches their PERCEPTION:

View attachment 325797

Last 4th of July standing room only. No wonder the MSM didn't cover it.
View attachment 325796

125,000 people. India considered him a GOD.

View attachment 325798
View attachment 325795

They know Trump has it in the bag but they can't bring themselves to admit it.
You think his vote total will increase and the Dems won't ? I think just the opposite He'll lose some Dems will gain Trump might win ,anything is possible when you keep the vote down ,but in the bag??? No way Jose

You've already lost the Bernie Bros and Blacks are really starting to support Trump as well as Hispanics.
You've even lost the Blue collar vote.

Then you come up with the only candidate worse than Hillary.
You're done.

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

You stupid shits are no challenge to argue with because none of you know diddly squat shit about anything. You're just a mob of dumbass ranting and raving lunatics.
Let me get this straight, he donates his presidential salary to God only knows who what and who....only to spend 1000000000% more of tax payers dollars on golf trips, his global hotels and protecting his fuckin family and you think that's noble on his part? You brain dead Trump bastards make us all sick to the core.
Trump Trump Trump. Golf Golf Golf. Fleece Fleece Fleece. Grift Grift Grift. Lie Lie Lie.
Why did it take you to your last three words to say everything before that were lies?
The Left have totally cracked. Steele didn't work. Hillary didn't work. Comey didn't work. Obama didn't work. Strozk and Page didn't work. Mueller didn't work. Faux Impeachment didn't work. Now even the China bug hasn't worked and all they're left with is Sleepy Dopey Joe.

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

All you Trump hating douchebags attacked him for not shutting the economy down fast enough. Now you're whining about the result?
They fart in the wind and then follow the smell.............they change positions on how the wind blows.

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

And do you give a fuck about the REST of the hospitality industry? Doesn't appear so... Because you're CONSUMED with a deadly fever from TDS...

Democrat mayor of Las Vegas is PLEADING to reopen the "strip" before it reverts back to desert.. Do you care??? Shit no -- you're deranged...

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

Yep... All whining -- no help at all.. No principles -- just thirsty for power....

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

But But But.

No, it your case it would be ASS, ASS, ASS because that's ll you care about.

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

But But But.

No, it your case it would be ASS, ASS, ASS because that's ll you care about.

And you snitched on me?

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

The Left have totally cracked. Steele didn't work. Hillary didn't work. Comey didn't work. Obama didn't work. Strozk and Page didn't work. Mueller didn't work. Faux Impeachment didn't work. Now even the China bug hasn't worked and all they're left with is Sleepy Dopey Joe.

Cant defeat a cult leader from the outside.

100 - 1 Trump is still collecting dues from members after he cut jobs -
You have proof or is this your democrat pea brain or pee brain opinion?

country clubs are run on member dues, and fees for services - unless he locked the gate and sent everyone home, you can bet his fat ass he still charges dues .

Since he doesn't run anything anymore, he doesn't charge a damn thing!

ONE MORE TIME -

the hell he doesnt charge anything - his green fees cost TAXPAYERS over $130 MILLION DOLLARS

President Donald Trump returned to Mar-a-Lago on Friday evening for the 29th golf-related trip of his presidency to his for-profit Palm Beach, Florida, resort, raising his total taxpayer golf tab to $133.8 million.
That figure translates to 334 years of the presidential salary that Trump and his supporters frequently boast he is not taking.

dumbass -

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

Yet ANOTHER "Orange Man Bad" thread, Blaine? Hilarious!

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

Yet ANOTHER "Orange Man Bad" thread, Blaine? Hilarious!
Yep. And his thread title is a blatant lie. Trump isn't running his businesses.
Blaine Sweeter has tucked tail and run away from his own debacle of a thread.

Forum List

Back