Billboard Coming to a Town Near You~ Hijab, the Dress of Modesty

that's why the Arabs are so ''terroristic''-they don't have this:
408852.JPG
Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned By Her Own DNA

For the same reason, the frigid flat-chested Femininnies and their pathetic Incel lapdogs have gone into nasty hysterics on seeing what Trump and Jared Kushner have.

Islam is an cult of hate and intolerance... Only a fool would respect it.
In the words of the founder and God of Islam himself...

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

0e1680_135811c128e34aafb635045c91726327.jpg

Doesn’t look like Texas had much to do with it-

• Britain's Anglo-Persian Oil Company, which later evolved into BP plc(NYSE:BP)
  • Standard Oil of California -- modern-day Chevron (NYSE:CVX)
  • Texaco (later absorbed into Chevron)
  • America's Gulf Oil (likewise)
  • Standard Oil of New Jersey -- modern day ExxonMobil (NYSE:XOM)
  • Standard Oil of New York (later absorbed into Exxon)
  • And Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE:RDS-A) -- the only one of the seven to retain its original name today.
OPEC's defining objective was to reclaim developing nations' oil resources from their former colonizers, and from the companies that would one day become BP, Chevron, ExxonMobil, and Royal Dutch Shell -- for the benefit of their citizens and "in the interest of their national development."

View attachment 249619

Now premiering in the Dallas area.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/07/musli...hate-calls-for-promoting-hijabs-on-billboard/
Home of the Holy Land Foundation convictions, and The Islamic Association of North Texas, one of the US’s most influential, and it’s affiliate. The Islamic Circle of North America
EXX-MOBsters

Well,you can thank the Texas oilmen for letting their allies in price-gouging come to the country Big Oil betrayed when they created OPEC for the Nazislamis, who'd have no ability to terrorize us without that favor.
Self-Determination for Those Genetically Determined to Destroy Us Is Unacceptable to Patriots

Treason runs wild
What's the reason?
Treason wins only when
None dare call it treason.

There are plenty of abortion threads. Go choose one to discuss it there. My thread is about this Islamic Muslim billboard.
i'd also be upset by a christian billboard denouncing abortion
why? I thought killing your child was a "difficult choice." Why not steer those facing it to better options?

i love killing children... had 5 abortions today & will deliver a full term one to sacrifice on the alter of satan later this week! as for any other female - give info on all options... nicluding adoption. that might be a better choice... or not. C-H-O-I-C-E being the optimal word.

ya i know.. but if i get asked a direct question - i tend to answer it. tell me how the nearly naked pics of some female folk on this thread hasta do with a muslim billboard?
It doesn’t. Now that you pointed it out, I will ask him to refrain as well.

why? I thought killing your child was a "difficult choice." Why not steer those facing it to better options?

i love killing children... had 5 abortions today & will deliver a full term one to sacrifice on the alter of satan later this week! as for any other female - give info on all options... including how to receive welfare or for adoption. that might be a better choice... or not. C-H-O-I-C-E being the optimal word.
The Germans of WWII shared your view. Congrats.

that's why the Arabs are so ''terroristic''-they don't have this:
408852.JPG
Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned By Her Own DNA

For the same reason, the frigid flat-chested Femininnies and their pathetic Incel lapdogs have gone into nasty hysterics on seeing what Trump and Jared Kushner have.

trump hasta buy his whores & panty wasit jared is such a fine china doll, if he tripped, he would shatter into a million pieces....

i love killing children... had 5 abortions today & will deliver a full term one to sacrifice on the alter of satan later this week! as for any other female - give info on all options... including how to receive welfare or for adoption. that might be a better choice... or not. C-H-O-I-C-E being the optimal word.
The Germans of WWII shared your view. Congrats.

<pfffft>

now tell me how you support the idea that any child born on this soil is a us citizen citizen, deserves every bit of life liberty & the pursuit of happiness this country offers .... even if they are brown with a name ending in a vowel.................

Islam is an cult of hate and intolerance... Only a fool would respect it.
In the words of the founder and God of Islam himself...

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

0e1680_135811c128e34aafb635045c91726327.jpg

Yup sounds just like something a death cult member would follow.

The religion of peace?? Not fucking hardly.

well doesn't that fall under the 1st amendment?
Yes.

Now, what is your opinion of the message?

Or do you not care?

i'm certainly not happy about it. does that surprize you?

i'd also be upset by a christian billboard denouncing abortion, & calling those that who are pro choice, murderers... but it's constitutionally protected.

It's free speech and if people want to follow nutty dress codes and rituals it's their choice.

Yes.

Or do you not care?

i'd also be upset by a christian billboard denouncing abortion, & calling those that who are pro choice, murderers... but it's constitutionally protected.

It's free speech and if people want to follow nutty dress codes and rituals it's their choice.

if it's truly their choice... ancient little italian widows will still cover their hair when going to mass. there are nuns who still cover head to toe & certain jewish women shave their heads & wear wigs in public....

When a woman is forced to wear certain garb how does that equate to respect, honor and strength?

Have you actually talked to any women of a different faith or do you just assume it's "forced"? There are many religious sects who feel how they dress is a reflection of their peity and faith. It's their choice. I'm sure there is a degree of force or cultural pressure in some, but where do you draw the line between abuse and religious freedom? And...is it only Muslim attire that matters or is subject to abuse?

Yes.

Or do you not care?

Actually. Who cares? Why does it matter? It's a woman's choice in this country how she wishes to observe the dictates of her faith in order to pious.
When it's her choice, great. When it's her husband's choice, not so much.

Either way, it is what it is.

Yes.

Or do you not care?

So, no kumbaya messages for you? Or what?

Yes.

Or do you not care?

:icon_sjung:oh dear lord............:huddle:

Yes.

Or do you not care?

:icon_sjung:oh dear lord............:huddle:
Yeah, I only read the first few posts when I asked. This is an interesting thread. That billboard is like a Rorschach ink blot. It is amazing the messages people see in it. Having no knowledge of working Muslim communities or the organization that promoted the bulletin board, I assumed it was meant to equate the hijab with positive associations for ignorant white folks like me.
Guess not.

Yes.

Or do you not care?

Actually. Who cares? Why does it matter? It's a woman's choice in this country how she wishes to observe the dictates of her faith in order to pious.
And, our freedom of speech allows us to voice on our opinion on it. And on this billboard,which is actually a thinly veiled threat against Muslim women.

Yes.

Or do you not care?

Yet folks only get their knickers in a knot when it is Muslim.

Yes.

Or do you not care?

Yet folks only get their knickers in a knot when it is Muslim.
Sure, religion is intensely partisan now, just like everything else.

Jump with both feet on any perceived advantage. That's where we are.

Forum List

Back