Billboard Coming to a Town Near You~ Hijab, the Dress of Modesty

um... that happens here. there once was a practice of asking rape victims their sexual history... what they were wearing... drinking... a husband couldn't be charged with raping his wife....

ever hear of 'slut walks'?

Didn't the wives take a vow pledging they agreed "to have and to hold"? Most men know better than to put moves on a wife who's not receptive....good way to end up sewn into the bedcovers and getting clobbered with a 2 wood. As to what a rape victim was wearing and if she was drinking, they sure as hell are factors....don't advertise what you're not selling, honey. Can a prostitute be raped? Of course, but who's to say she wasn't still putting out the hooker vibe?

There are plenty of abortion threads. Go choose one to discuss it there. My thread is about this Islamic Muslim billboard.
i'd also be upset by a christian billboard denouncing abortion
why? I thought killing your child was a "difficult choice." Why not steer those facing it to better options?

i love killing children... had 5 abortions today & will deliver a full term one to sacrifice on the alter of satan later this week! as for any other female - give info on all options... nicluding adoption. that might be a better choice... or not. C-H-O-I-C-E being the optimal word.

ya i know.. but if i get asked a direct question - i tend to answer it. tell me how the nearly naked pics of some female folk on this thread hasta do with a muslim billboard?

koran.jpg

um... that happens here. there once was a practice of asking rape victims their sexual history... what they were wearing... drinking... a husband couldn't be charged with raping his wife....

ever hear of 'slut walks'?

Didn't the wives take a vow pledging they agreed "to have and to hold"? Most men know better than to put moves on a wife who's not receptive....good way to end up sewn into the bedcovers and getting clobbered with a 2 wood. As to what a rape victim was wearing and if she was drinking, they sure as hell are factors....don't advertise what you're not selling, honey. Can a prostitute be raped? Of course, but who's to say she wasn't still putting out the hooker vibe?

^^^ incel ^^^

Islam is 1/3 philosophical, pseudo religious mysticism , 1/3 male control buggery, and 1/3 flimflam. And they want to put women in sacks because Muslim MEN can't control themselves? OK...Modesty is great. But self control is way better.
The belief is that Muslim men don't have to control themselves. Rape is not a crime that men commit against women. Rape is the result of the crime of enticement and seduction that women commit against men.

not indicative of muslims alone. that can be said any male dominated society. we are getting better - but it sure as shit is still common enough here.
You cite one instance of a man claiming as his criminal defense that he was driven to madness by the sight of a woman's hair and had no choice but to rape her.

Just one. Since you say it's common enough here this should be easy for you.

Islam is 1/3 philosophical, pseudo religious mysticism , 1/3 male control buggery, and 1/3 flimflam. And they want to put women in sacks because Muslim MEN can't control themselves? OK...Modesty is great. But self control is way better.
The belief is that Muslim men don't have to control themselves. Rape is not a crime that men commit against women. Rape is the result of the crime of enticement and seduction that women commit against men.

not indicative of muslims alone. that can be said any male dominated society. we are getting better - but it sure as shit is still common enough here.
You cite one instance of a man claiming as his criminal defense that he was driven to madness by the sight of a woman's hair and had no choice but to rape her.

And you can show us one instance of a person NOT using the "she asked for it" defense. We are literally in the middle of a national movement that arose to combat this.

uh....

The Movement Against Sexist and Discriminatory School Dress Codes - The Atlantic

When School Dress Codes Discriminate - NEA Today

University defends fitness center dress code amid controversy

Planet Fitness Faces Discrimination Lawsuit, Dress Code Claim

2 Girls Wearing Leggings Not Allowed on United Flight Because of Dress Code Rule; Incident Prompts Twitter Response

but THIS is my favorite...

For women at the U.S. Congress: the right to bare arms?

you're welcome.

View attachment 249619

Now premiering in the Dallas area.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/07/musli...hate-calls-for-promoting-hijabs-on-billboard/
Home of the Holy Land Foundation convictions, and The Islamic Association of North Texas, one of the US’s most influential, and it’s affiliate. The Islamic Circle of North America
EXX-MOBsters

Well,you can thank the Texas oilmen for letting their allies in price-gouging come to the country Big Oil betrayed when they created OPEC for the Nazislamis, who'd have no ability to terrorize us without that favor.

Doesn’t look like Texas had much to do with it-

• Britain's Anglo-Persian Oil Company, which later evolved into BP plc(NYSE:BP)
  • Standard Oil of California -- modern-day Chevron (NYSE:CVX)
  • Texaco (later absorbed into Chevron)
  • America's Gulf Oil (likewise)
  • Standard Oil of New Jersey -- modern day ExxonMobil (NYSE:XOM)
  • Standard Oil of New York (later absorbed into Exxon)
  • And Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE:RDS-A) -- the only one of the seven to retain its original name today.
OPEC's defining objective was to reclaim developing nations' oil resources from their former colonizers, and from the companies that would one day become BP, Chevron, ExxonMobil, and Royal Dutch Shell -- for the benefit of their citizens and "in the interest of their national development."

View attachment 249619

Now premiering in the Dallas area.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/07/musli...hate-calls-for-promoting-hijabs-on-billboard/
Home of the Holy Land Foundation convictions, and The Islamic Association of North Texas, one of the US’s most influential, and it’s affiliate. The Islamic Circle of North America
EXX-MOBsters

Well,you can thank the Texas oilmen for letting their allies in price-gouging come to the country Big Oil betrayed when they created OPEC for the Nazislamis, who'd have no ability to terrorize us without that favor.

Forum List

Back