Bill Passed to Ban Pride Flags In Public School Classrooms

Ok, I've tried to be reasonable and polite.

I'm done with that now. You've forced my hand
Who here wants their sons to learn how to suck cock?
Obviously you do. You're raising them as republicans and we all know why the republicans are so homophobic.

Because they are all so deep in the closet they're finding lost christmas presents, and if you personally were any gayer you'd be the new front man for Queen. You're so gay you make circles look straight. You're so gay the only curves you're looking at are on road signs.

Hell you're the only guy watching baywatch reruns for The Hoff.

Good, now this just needs to be in all fifty states. We need to cut all other forms of woke indoctrination in the schools as well.

Another non problem turned into theater for right wingers, so they can pretend they are doing something besides whining their little added off.

Ok, I've tried to be reasonable and polite.

I'm done with that now. You've forced my hand

Obviously you do. You're raising them as republicans and we all know why the republicans are so homophobic.

Because they are all so deep in the closet they're finding lost christmas presents, and if you personally were any gayer you'd be the new front man for Queen. You're so gay you make circles look straight. You're so gay the only curves you're looking at are on road signs.

Hell you're the only guy watching baywatch reruns for The Hoff.
Snowflake.

Of course this has nothing g to do with that horseshit, nonexistent problem.

This is just white white bigots with a hammer, looking for a nail. They can't bully women and brown peole anymore, so they go after gays and trans.
Yes, that's it. You're too smart.

Forum List

Back