Bill O'Reilly

June 10, 2013

Data mining and you

The O'Reilly Factor | Bill O'Reilly | Fox News

New global spy center in Utah will monitor you
June 10, 2013

Government will complete its NAS data storing facility in Utah this October.

spy.jpg

heres-the-2-billion-facility-where-the-nsa-will-store-and-analyze-your-communications.jpg

http://ivarfjeld.com/2013/06/10/new-global-spy-center-in-utah-will-monitor-you/

Last edited:
Yo...................American Jackass.................................do you realize that the whole thing was started by the Patriot Act (which happened under Jr's watch) and that it's been scaled down quite a bit?

Yeah.............................Obama has done some things which are despicable, namely monitoring U.S. Citizens.

But didn't Jr. say it was legal?

I think that John Oliver (of the Daily Show) said it best when he said that Obama did things that could have been considered illegal (like back in Nixon times), but the only trouble is, that now he can do it and it's perfectly legit.

Thanks to Jr. and Cheney......................

Yo...................American Jackass.................................do you realize that the whole thing was started by the Patriot Act (which happened under Jr's watch) and that it's been scaled down quite a bit?

Yeah.............................Obama has done some things which are despicable, namely monitoring U.S. Citizens.

I think that John Oliver (of the Daily Show) said it best when he said that Obama did things that could have been considered illegal (like back in Nixon times), but the only trouble is, that now he can do it and it's perfectly legit.

BikerBoiy, I'VE always been against big brother regardless of who's in charge...

Check out this clown---> http://www.usmessageboard.com/7371477-post10.html

...:eusa_whistle:

O'Reilly has three best sellers going and only one is politically orientated. Maybe the leftie radicals should pick up a book now and then instead of a bottle of Bud or a remote.

BikerBoiy, I'VE always been against big brother regardless of who's in charge...

Really? Did you speak out against Shrub (Bush Jr.) and his enactment of the Patriot Act?

Or.................did you do like most of all the other conservatives and say that because of 9/11, it would keep our country safe?

Got news for you..................more information about what you do and how you do it has been given by YOURSELF, by signing up for free shit on the internet, as well as what you do on Xbox....................

Did you know that Xbox Kinnect can not only know where you are, but can also read your facial expressions as well?

If you're bitching about the loss of privacy, you should also be bitching about the rise of convenience.

Did you know that some cars can actually track where you're at when you're in trouble?

Trouble is.......................they can also track you when you're not in trouble as well.

Really? Did you speak out against Shrub (Bush Jr.) and his enactment of the Patriot Act?

Or.................did you do like most of all the other conservatives and say that because of 9/11, it would keep our country safe?

Got news for you..................more information about what you do and how you do it has been given by YOURSELF, by signing up for free shit on the internet, as well as what you do on Xbox....................

Did you know that Xbox Kinnect can not only know where you are, but can also read your facial expressions as well?

If you're bitching about the loss of privacy, you should also be bitching about the rise of convenience.

Did you know that some cars can actually track where you're at when you're in trouble?

Trouble is.......................they can also track you when you're not in trouble as well.

I know all that already, don't waste my time with long winded B/S....:cool:

Bill O’Reilly Is Smarter Than Lawrence O’Donnell

August 9, 2013 By Ann Coulter

lawrence-odonnell-to-bill-oreilly-youre-a-hypocrite-for-saying-anything-about-anthony-weiner.png

After attacking Bill O’Reilly’s history last week, I’ll defend his sociology this week. On Monday, MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell ridiculed Fox News’ O’Reilly for saying that single motherhood is responsible for the the high black crime rate.

O’Reilly said, quite correctly: “The reason there is so much violence and chaos in the black precincts is the disintegration of the African-American family. Right now, about 73 percent of all black babies are born out of wedlock. That drives poverty. And the lack of involved fathers leads to young boys growing up resentful and unsupervised. And it has nothing to do with slavery. It has everything to do with you Hollywood people and you derelict parents.”

O’Donnell mocked O’Reilly, saying that “the struggles of black America have nothing to do with slavery in Bill O’Reilly’s very narrow and uneducated mind.” He then droned on about some paper Daniel Patrick Moynihan wrote about slavery.

Take that, Bill O’Reilly!

While I’m sure that was a fascinating little monograph Moynihan wrote about slavery, O’Donnell cited nothing in it that contradicted O’Reilly. Apparently, Moynihan found that American slavery was “the most awful the world has ever known.” True, but unfortunately that has nothing to do with what O’Reilly said.

So while it’s fascinating that Moynihan concluded that slavery was awful (I think we knew that!), O’Reilly is absolutely right that it’s illegitimacy driving the black crime rate.

Bill O?Reilly Is Smarter Than Lawrence O?Donnell | FrontPage Magazine

You know what I'd like to see?

Bill O'Reilly, Sarah Palin, and Lawrence O'Donnell all 3 compete on Jeopardy.

I'm guessing Lawrence would win quite handily, and Palin wouldn't even make it to final.

I mean...............at least Lawrence knows that the tides are caused by the gravitational effects that the Moon has on the Earth.

2014-02-03-CBS-TM-ObamaO'Reilly.JPG

The most powerful man in the world with president obama...

Bill O'Reilly: Handling the truth

Published February 07, 2014 | O'Reilly Factor | Bill O'Reilly

NICHOLSON: You can't handle the truth.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

O'REILLY: Well, not to overdo the word but it is true that some people cannot handle the truth. There are a number of important things being debated in America right now. So tonight let's cut through the fog.

On immigration the Republican Party now says it will not try to get reform this year. That's a mistake; 68 percent of Americans according to a new Fox News poll want the federal government to develop an immigration policy that allows some kind of pathway to citizenship for the undocumented; 68 percent.

So the truth is, Republicans are hurting themselves by continuing to dodge the issue.

On the subject of Obamacare, despite the President believing the new law is functioning better, the truth is, it's still chaos.

As I mentioned to the President according to a recent A.P. poll only eight percent of people actually using the Obamacare Web site say it's running very well. Nobody knows about the future but right now the healthcare law hurting more Americans than it's helping.

How about the IRS situation? The truth is that the powerful agency did target conservative group to scrutiny. The IRS did misuse its power. But the President doesn't believe that even though the evidence is overwhelming.

On Benghazi, Libya, the truth is that powers that be in Washington did not control the situation before, during or after. Did the President participate in a cover up? We don't know. Will we find out? I believe we will.

And finally on social justice and poverty, the truth is brutal. Ten percent of Americans will always be poor because they are irresponsible in a variety of ways; five percent of the population is poor through no fault of their own and those people should be helped.

Bill O'Reilly: Handling the truth | Talking Points | The O'Reilly Factor | Fox News

obobblehead03.gif

BILL O'REILLY TO ARIANNA HUFFINGTON: 'YOU NEED TO BE A LITTLE MORE FAIR ON THAT WEBSITE'

BREITBART TV 25 Mar 2014

On Tuesday’s “The O’Reilly Factor” on the Fox News Channel, host Bill O’Reilly interviewed Arianna Huffington about her new book, “Thrive.” O’Reilly, however, also offered some advice to Huffington pertaining to her website, the Huffington Post.
Partial transcript as follows:

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...Need-to-Be-a-Little-More-Fair-on-that-Website

OReilly-Boykin-Goodfriend.jpg

O'Reilly to Dems: Embracing #BlackLivesMatter is Like Embracing Neo-Nazis

News
Mark Tapson

Last night Bill O’Reilly addressed the Democrats’ embrace of the Black Lives Matter movement and compared it to embracing neo-Nazis, reports Mediaite..

After his initial commentary in which he painted the movement as radicals calling for the death of cops, O'Reilly sparred with BLM representative Keith Boykin, who challenged that characterization but could not name anyone in the organization who denounced the cop-killing chants of protesters. As the back-and-forth escalated, O’Reilly cut Boykin's mic and said, “Your time is done.”

O’Reilly then asked his other guest, Democratic party rep David Goodfriend, “Would you be comfortable with the Republican party bringing in the Stormfront, the Nazi people, and saying we’d like our candidates to talk to you guys?… They’re an extreme group, the Nazi party. #BlackLivesMatter is also an extreme group.”

O'Reilly to Dems: Embracing #BlackLivesMatter is Like Embracing Neo-Nazis

xXx WARNING xXx morbid picture of what progressive/liberals did to poor Easter Bunny ...URL='http://sheikyermami.com/wp-content/uploads/easter_bunny_death.jpg'...HERE... URL]

Bill O'Reilly: Christian Tradition Under Attack as Schools Ban 'Easter'

By Leonardo Blair , CP Contributor
March 22, 2013

Fox News personality Bill O'Reilly has slammed secular progressives for continuing their attack on Christian traditions through the banning of the word "Easter" in some public schools as students get ready to celebrate the upcoming holiday.
In a video posted on Thursday, O'Reilly named the East Meadow School District in Long Island, N.Y.; Prospect Heights Public Library, Ill.; Manhattan Beach School District, Calif.; Flat Rock Elementary School, S.C.; and West Shore School District, Pa., among public institutions which have banned the use of "Easter."

The institutions, he noted, have replaced the traditional Easter celebration with a more politically correct, "Spring Egg Hunt."

Easter in America and around the world typically celebrates the resurrection of Jesus as found in the New Testament of the Bible.

Read more at ...URL= ... RL=' ttp:... christianpost.com/news/bill-oreilly-christian-tradition-under-attack-as-schools-ban-easter-92409/#AsRT4yc9qOmpupHT.99...Bill']Bill O'Reilly: Christian Tradition Under Attack as Schools Ban 'Easter'[/URL] O'Reilly: Christian Tradition Under Attack as Schools Ban 'Easter'[/URL] ... Bill O'Reilly: Christian Tradition Under Attack as Schools Ban 'Easter'... /URL]
newbies should be warned to avoid this member's posts at all costs

:eek:

Why has this thread been resurrected?

Besides..............it's supposed to be the season of the War on Christmas, the War on Easter doesn't start for another 5 months or so.

xXx WARNING xXx morbid picture of what progressive/liberals did to poor Easter Bunny HERE

Bill O'Reilly: Christian Tradition Under Attack as Schools Ban 'Easter'

By Leonardo Blair , CP Contributor
March 22, 2013

Fox News personality Bill O'Reilly has slammed secular progressives for continuing their attack on Christian traditions through the banning of the word "Easter" in some public schools as students get ready to celebrate the upcoming holiday.
In a video posted on Thursday, O'Reilly named the East Meadow School District in Long Island, N.Y.; Prospect Heights Public Library, Ill.; Manhattan Beach School District, Calif.; Flat Rock Elementary School, S.C.; and West Shore School District, Pa., among public institutions which have banned the use of "Easter."

The institutions, he noted, have replaced the traditional Easter celebration with a more politically correct, "Spring Egg Hunt."

Easter in America and around the world typically celebrates the resurrection of Jesus as found in the New Testament of the Bible.

Read more at Bill O'Reilly: Christian Tradition Under Attack as Schools Ban 'Easter'

Can you do me a favor? Suck this?

Fox Is Preparing to Cut Ties With Bill O’Reilly

Forum List

Back