Bill O'Reilly recently admitted corruption in the media

He's a fucking commentator, you ignorant dumbass.

You be one dumb bitch.

A commentator is a type of journalist you ignorant fat ass skank.
Http://www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journalist?wasRedirected=true

Have you offered any of your toe jam to stop the leaking oil in the Gulf or are you too afraid they will charge you a disposal fee for the excessive amount?

It's a pedantic argument, but...

Commentator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

O'Reilly was a journalist. I am not aware that he's ever been an 'investigative' journalist but he is most certainly NOT a journalist now. He is a commentator. Live with it.

And.... exactly where is your evidence that I have a fat ass? Cuz I'd really like to see factual hard evidence from you as to the size of my butt. No doubt you will now trawl the net for some fat ass pic to offer as evidence - because that is the level at which morons operate - but since you made the claim, you back it up.... with an actual pic of my butt. Thanks.

So only "investigative journalists" can say there is corruption in the media? Do you have a Stop Leak button for your brain or is it too late? I would provide a pic of your fat ass but the only camera capable of doing it in one shot is the Hubble.

He's part of it only because he a journalist.

However corruption is everywhere not just in the media. If you see someone doing something wrong at work do you look the other way or do you report it every single time you see it?

He's not a journalist. He's a commentator. He is not a professional investigative journalist and it is an investigative journalist who would investigate corruption.

It's really sad it took a Bush press secretary to teach you dumb fucks how to wiggle out of intellectual honesty.

If you're talking about Gibbs....don't waste your breath.

He's a soup-sandwich. I think his "Boot on the throat of BP" comment pretty much sums it up.

He can't think on his feet. He's argumentative with the press, he's dishonest beyond reason. He has had his ass handed to him on a regular basis. I think the only reason he still has a job is because they may find it hard to get anyone to replace him for obvious reasons. Nobody feels like becoming a punching-bag....by trying to explain the Obama Administration's bull shit it makes that a certainty.

I used plural because you aren't the first Fox apologist to try and claim Oreilly is not a journalist. He is a journalist you dumb fuxxing bitch and you just solidified the suspicion your occupation of being a "freelance writer" is code for "I don't have a job and live off the money earned by other people."

How the fuck can you be a freelance writer and not know what journalism is?

See, again, you mistake me for an apologist for any media outlet - left or right, which I am not. I may, on occasion, defend an individual within an organization - that is not defending the organization. It's not my fault that people are unable to distinguish between comment programs and news programs.

My job, more often than not, doesn't involve journalism or the media. Occasionally it does and I know only too well what journalism is, because I AM NOT A JOURNALIST. You see not to understand the difference.

Oreilly is a journalist you dumb fuck. Do you really need that explained?
No need for that. The confusion is understandable.

Let me ask you a question...are you currently working as a journalist....do you have a degree in journalism?

She is correct that he is a commentator working in the field of journalism. So technically he's not exactly a journalist. But if you look at the whole page look under Roles under the heading of Journalist...you'll find one of the categories is Commentator or Political Commentator to be exact. So being a political commentator is just one of the roles of a journalist.

I think it depends on you're interpretation and also whatever you've been taught. I'm sure there is some prof that has taught that Commentators are not Journalists. Rush Limbaugh is not a journalist. He has no degree. He is a radio talk-show host and political commentator. That's it. He doesn't consider himself to be a journalist.

Bill O'reilly is a Commentator right now. John Stewart is a comedian. Seems more honest reporting comes from these guys then the actual news these days.

He's not a journalist. He's a commentator. He is not a professional investigative journalist and it is an investigative journalist who would investigate corruption.

It's really sad it took a Bush press secretary to teach you dumb fucks how to wiggle out of intellectual honesty.

He's a soup-sandwich. I think his "Boot on the throat of BP" comment pretty much sums it up.

He can't think on his feet. He's argumentative with the press, he's dishonest beyond reason. He has had his ass handed to him on a regular basis. I think the only reason he still has a job is because they may find it hard to get anyone to replace him for obvious reasons. Nobody feels like becoming a punching-bag....by trying to explain the Obama Administration's bull shit it makes that a certainty.

I'm talking about mclellan from the bush white house who admitted they fed talking points to fox news.

I'm talking about mclellan from the bush white house who admitted they fed talking points to fox news.

Was he under oath?

As far as McClellen is concerned....he was selling a book. He might have been stretching the truth a bit. He was sensationalizing what really happened to sell his crap. I remember hearing stories of the White House requesting that the NYTimes not report on stories of a sensitive nature. That's not exactly feeding them their talking-points.

We do know that CNN is being fed talking points. Listen to a montage of the press reporting specific stories...they almost always say the exact same thing...even some of the same words when reporting. All of the usual suspects seem to be on the same page. It's too much of a coincidence not to be the case.

You be one dumb bitch.

A commentator is a type of journalist you ignorant fat ass skank.
Http://www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journalist?wasRedirected=true

Have you offered any of your toe jam to stop the leaking oil in the Gulf or are you too afraid they will charge you a disposal fee for the excessive amount?

O'Reilly was a journalist. I am not aware that he's ever been an 'investigative' journalist but he is most certainly NOT a journalist now. He is a commentator. Live with it.

And.... exactly where is your evidence that I have a fat ass? Cuz I'd really like to see factual hard evidence from you as to the size of my butt. No doubt you will now trawl the net for some fat ass pic to offer as evidence - because that is the level at which morons operate - but since you made the claim, you back it up.... with an actual pic of my butt. Thanks.

So only "investigative journalists" can say there is corruption in the media? Do you have a Stop Leak button for your brain or is it too late? I would provide a pic of your fat ass but the only camera capable of doing it in one shot is the Hubble.

So, basically, you can't back up your 'fat ass' comment. Gee, that's a surprise. It's hard to prove lies, isn't it?

So, I'm interested, are you a professional liar or is it just something you play with in your spare time?

But you know, I'd rather be fat than stupid. Fat is fixable, stupid is for life.

Was he under oath?

As far as McClellen is concerned....he was selling a book. He might have been stretching the truth a bit. He was sensationalizing what really happened to sell his crap. I remember hearing stories of the White House requesting that the NYTimes not report on stories of a sensitive nature. That's not exactly feeding them their talking-points.

We do know that CNN is being fed talking points. Listen to a montage of the press reporting specific stories...they almost always say the exact same thing...even some of the same words when reporting. All of the usual suspects seem to be on the same page. It's too much of a coincidence not to be the case.

Are you serious? Was he under oath? The absurdity is palpable. Are you under oath?

How about the fact Murdoch is on video admitting Fox tried to help set Bush's agenda?

So, basically, you can't back up your 'fat ass' comment. Gee, that's a surprise. It's hard to prove lies, isn't it?

So, I'm interested, are you a professional liar or is it just something you play with in your spare time?

But you know, I'd rather be fat than stupid. Fat is fixable, stupid is for life.

Lol..so basically you know you fuxxed up by trying to say oreilly
is not a journalist so you want to deflect.

Also, I didn't say a writer is a journalist fat ass.

Forum List

Back