The People the Arizona Boycotters Are Trying to Protect

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
When you hear the progressive left wail about how the people of Arizona are such horrible Nazis, remember whose side the progressive left is on...

A 17-year-old Mexican was sentenced to 40 years in prison Thursday for murdering a U.S. Border Patrol agent who was lured from his vehicle during an attempted robbery and shot repeatedly in the head.
He is survived his wife, Rosalie, and two young children. Prosecutors wrote the judge last week that the children still run to the front door calling "Papa" when a car pulls up to the house.

This is what Arizona is trying to protect itself from. This is what the Progressive Left encourages by their support of lawlessness.

Sorry to start off your Friday on such a bummer, conservative patriots.

The Associated Press: Teen gets 40 years for killing Border Patrol agent

Perhaps this will help explain concerns about the law. It is like this: say you run a tv station and send a camera crew out to cover a football game but give them instruction to only film the touchdown plays.

That's as simple as I can make it, you either see the point or you don't.

Funny, I've never heard a media report on all the PROBLEMS like this. Isn't the media supposed to cover all sides of an issue?

Oh, wait...

Its wayyyyy past time to start cleaning up some of the mess around the border. CA tried with several props, but the courts pissed on them. Now CA is bankrupt. I hope those judges don't get paid.

What we need is a bunch of good, old fashioned MOBS who get in there with torches, picks and shovels, guns and, above all else, ropes.

That'll teach the bastards!, right cons? :rolleyes:

What we need is a bunch of good, old fashioned MOBS who get in there with torches, picks and shovels, guns and, above all else, ropes.

You stupid pussy, those mobs were made up of people just like you .....democrats.

But now the democrats are so scared of their own shadow they crave into supporting the same people that want to destroy what this country was founded on.

I guess nothing has changed in the last 100 years if your an democrat.

So you're saying conservatives should hire leftwingnuts, huh? Can't get a more unruly, violent mob than you foaming at the mouth idiots protesting something ...,.

Why aren't these pics on T.V.?

363482.jpg

nazi1-300x206.jpg

I know. Silly me. THANK GOODNESS FOR USMB!!!!!

Three Border Patrol agents are assaulted on the average day at or near the U.S. border. Someone is kidnapped every 35 hours in Phoenix, Ariz., often by agents of alien smuggling organizations. And one-in-five American teenagers last year used some type of illegal drug, many of which were imported across the unsecured U.S.-Mexico border.

CNSNews.com - Justice Department: Border Patrol Agents Assaulted Daily, Kidnappings Every 35 Hours in Phoenix, 1 in 5 Teens Using Drugs Predominantly Supplied by Mexican Traffickers

How dare anyone judge what AZ is doing who doesn't live there? Seems they are practically at war.

America is the most generous nation on Earth when it comes to immigration, bar none.

And I understand why most people on the globe want to immigrate to America, because of the freedom and opportunity, bar none.

But every nation must control it’s borders or it will cease to be a real nation, bar none.

I know. Silly me. THANK GOODNESS FOR USMB!!!!!

Three Border Patrol agents are assaulted on the average day at or near the U.S. border. Someone is kidnapped every 35 hours in Phoenix, Ariz., often by agents of alien smuggling organizations. And one-in-five American teenagers last year used some type of illegal drug, many of which were imported across the unsecured U.S.-Mexico border.

CNSNews.com - Justice Department: Border Patrol Agents Assaulted Daily, Kidnappings Every 35 Hours in Phoenix, 1 in 5 Teens Using Drugs Predominantly Supplied by Mexican Traffickers

How dare anyone judge what AZ is doing who doesn't live there? Seems they are practically at war.

Good thing the lefties are all pissing and moaning over AZ and not watching us ...:eusa_whistle:

:lol:

So you're saying conservatives should hire leftwingnuts, huh? Can't get a more unruly, violent mob than you foaming at the mouth idiots protesting something ...,.

Seems to me a good, old fashioned mob is a lot closer to what's going on in AZ right now than it is to any Democratic philosophy - which is pretty much opposed to laws such as the one recently enacted there.

Last edited:

Seems to me a good, old fashioned mob is a lot closer to what's going on in AZ right now than it is to any Democratic philosophy - which is pretty much opposed to laws such as the one recently enacted there.
really?
Chicago 68 ring a bell?

really?
Chicago 68 ring a bell?

I don't know - were they enacting a racist law?

Give us your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breath free;
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless,
Tempest-tossed to me
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Forum List

Back