Bill O'Reilly recently admitted corruption in the media

Nov 15, 2009
I have always been talking about the corruption and connections with the U.S. media and the corporate U.S. government.

Through Republican and Democratic marketing teams putting out articles, publications and news stories that plant seeds into the sheeples brains on what opinions to have on who.

This is especially evident with the media blitz's on any third party trying to be in control of the U.S. Presidency.

Bill O'Reilly recently even stated there is corruption in the media.

Why won't Bill O'Reilly investigate the depths and details of the media corruptions even though he acknowledges its existence?

The American media used to investigate everything under the sun....especially things to do with the U.S. government.

This has changed somehow and now the U.S. media is nothing more than a propaganda beacon for the U.S. government and both political parties.

This is especially evident in how the American people now get bought and paid for "debunking" propaganda to sway the minds to the American people instead of new and real investigations asked for by the American people with government officials under oath.

creativedreams said:
Why won't Bill O'Reilly investigate the depths and details of the media corruptions even though he acknowledges its existence?

Have a guess !!

He acknowledges it because he's part of it, and looking in the mirror probably wouldn't help his "career".

:eusa_whistle:

Bill O'Reilly recently admitted corruption in the media

He would know. He's the expert.

creativedreams said:

Have a guess !!

He acknowledges it because he's part of it, and looking in the mirror probably wouldn't help his "career".

He's part of it only because he a journalist.

However corruption is everywhere not just in the media. If you see someone doing something wrong at work do you look the other way or do you report it every single time you see it?

creativedreams said:

Have a guess !!

However corruption is everywhere not just in the media. If you see someone doing something wrong at work do you look the other way or do you report it every single time you see it?

He's not a journalist. He's a commentator. He is not a professional investigative journalist and it is an investigative journalist who would investigate corruption.

Have a guess !!

He's not a journalist. He's a commentator. He is not a professional investigative journalist and it is an investigative journalist who would investigate corruption.

I tried to give him some credit. If he's got a degree in journalism I consider him a journalism. I think the job of any journalist is to inform. I think he does that regardless of the format.

Have a guess !!

It's really sad it took a Bush press secretary to teach you dumb fucks how to wiggle out of intellectual honesty.

I tried to give him some credit. If he's got a degree in journalism I consider him a journalism. I think the job of any journalist is to inform. I think he does that regardless of the format.

He informs like tobasco sauce cools.

creativedreams said:

Have a guess !!

Damn right he's a part of it.what many people here dont realise is he is a plant for the CIA.The CIA has plants in mainstream media everywhere.Walter Kronkite was one,so is Hannity and Colmes.

We know the CIA has plants in the mainstream media because in the 70's congress discovered through the freedom of information act documents that the CIA has them everywhere.Not just in media but at federal jobs as well like in law enforcement.The media doesn't have the freedoms it used to back in the 70's when we had people like Woodward and Bernstein and the Jack Andersons.Its changed drastically since then.

It's really sad it took a Bush press secretary to teach you dumb fucks how to wiggle out of intellectual honesty.

Where is the dishonesty? O'Reilly is no longer a journalist. He is a commentator. It's not my problem if you're not smart enough to understand the difference. Nor is it dishonest that I understand something you don't. That's due to a lack of understanding on your part.

Also, just for the record, I am an individual. So, the correct term is 'dumb fuck' (singular), not 'dumb fucks' (plural). Shame that I have to point that out for you, it makes you appear stupid....

oh wait..... yea, I see what I did there. I credited you with intellect. My bad.

Where is the dishonesty? O'Reilly is no longer a journalist. He is a commentator. It's not my problem if you're not smart enough to understand the difference. Nor is it dishonest that I understand something you don't. That's due to a lack of understanding on your part.

Also, just for the record, I am an individual. So, the correct term is 'dumb fuck' (singular), not 'dumb fucks' (plural). Shame that I have to point that out for you, it makes you appear stupid....

oh wait..... yea, I see what I did there. I credited you with intellect. My bad.

I used plural because you aren't the first Fox apologist to try and claim Oreilly is not a journalist. He is a journalist you dumb fuxxing bitch and you just solidified the suspicion your occupation of being a "freelance writer" is code for "I don't have a job and live off the money earned by other people."

How the fuck can you be a freelance writer and not know what journalism is?

I used plural because you aren't the first Fox apologist to try and claim Oreilly is not a journalist. He is a journalist you dumb fuxxing bitch and you just solidified the suspicion your occupation of being a "freelance writer" is code for "I don't have a job and live off the money earned by other people."

See, again, you mistake me for an apologist for any media outlet - left or right, which I am not. I may, on occasion, defend an individual within an organization - that is not defending the organization. It's not my fault that people are unable to distinguish between comment programs and news programs.

My job, more often than not, doesn't involve journalism or the media. Occasionally it does and I know only too well what journalism is, because I AM NOT A JOURNALIST. You see not to understand the difference.

See, again, you mistake me for an apologist for any media outlet - left or right, which I am not. I may, on occasion, defend an individual within an organization - that is not defending the organization. It's not my fault that people are unable to distinguish between comment programs and news programs.

My job, more often than not, doesn't involve journalism or the media. Occasionally it does and I know only too well what journalism is, because I AM NOT A JOURNALIST. You see not to understand the difference.

Oreilly is a journalist you dumb fuck. Do you really need that explained?

He's a fucking commentator, you ignorant dumbass.

You be one dumb bitch.

A commentator is a type of journalist you ignorant fat ass skank.
Http://www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journalist?wasRedirected=true

Have you offered any of your toe jam to stop the leaking oil in the Gulf or are you too afraid they will charge you a disposal fee for the excessive amount?

You be one dumb bitch.

A commentator is a type of journalist you ignorant fat ass skank.
Http://www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journalist?wasRedirected=true

Have you offered any of your toe jam to stop the leaking oil in the Gulf or are you too afraid they will charge you a disposal fee for the excessive amount?

It's a pedantic argument, but...

Commentator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

O'Reilly was a journalist. I am not aware that he's ever been an 'investigative' journalist but he is most certainly NOT a journalist now. He is a commentator. Live with it.

And.... exactly where is your evidence that I have a fat ass? Cuz I'd really like to see factual hard evidence from you as to the size of my butt. No doubt you will now trawl the net for some fat ass pic to offer as evidence - because that is the level at which morons operate - but since you made the claim, you back it up.... with an actual pic of my butt. Thanks.

Forum List

Back