Bill O'Reilly hits a nerve with the left with this claim

No one can get a word in with this crazy nut case...

upload_2016-12-21_7-57-4.jpeg

Frankly, I am just bone tired of the class, race, sexual orientation, citizen v. illegals warfare. ALL brought to us courtesy of the left. Who needs a hug?

Yes, I actually seen the piece and while I agree with the premise, that is not why the left is doing what they are doing. But, it is a plus for them if they succeed!
Why do you think the left is doing what it's doing?

Because they have to have an excuse for their constituents, or their constituents will start to look a little closer at why this is happening, and the other sides ideas. It can NOT be the ideas, this election must have been stolen from them!

And so, this is why they are throwing everything at the wall to see what will stick. They now have 2 boogeymen to lean on-----> Putin, and the electoral college.

Also, they have to garner support since they have no power and need protests, to stop the Trump agenda. Do you know what will happen if they can't block the Trump agenda and it works as advertised! It might be 2 decades before the leftists get any power back, if then. They must stop, Trump!

I would ask you Willow---------> how many racists do you know? If you are like me, I don't know any, lol. And yet, we are called that every day on here by the left. Why? Because without identity politics, they have nothing. Still, they will continue to throw stuff against the wall to see if they can get away from that, because they just learned a valuable lesson----------> their coalition is not big enough to call whitey racist over, and over again, and when he/she does not vote for them, they still win-)

Yes, I actually seen the piece and while I agree with the premise, that is not why the left is doing what they are doing. But, it is a plus for them if they succeed!

Because they have to have an excuse for their constituents, or their constituents will start to look a little closer at why this is happening, and the other sides ideas. It can NOT be the ideas, this election must have been stolen from them!

And so, this is why they are throwing everything at the wall to see what will stick. They now have 2 boogeymen to lean on-----> Putin, and the electoral college.

Also, they have to garner support since they have no power and need protests, to stop the Trump agenda. Do you know what will happen if they can't block the Trump agenda and it works as advertised! It might be 2 decades before the leftists get any power back, if then. They must stop, Trump!

I would ask you Willow---------> how many racists do you know? If you are like me, I don't know any, lol. And yet, we are called that every day on here by the left. Why? Because without identity politics, they have nothing. Still, they will continue to throw stuff against the wall to see if they can get away from that, because they just learned a valuable lesson----------> their coalition is not big enough to call whitey racist over, and over again, and when he/she does not vote for them, they still win-)
In real life I don' t know any, but I have watched the news and the deepening racial divide since obummer took office. And yes we are called racists here but it is becoming mainstream thanks to the left. I believe it is why they lost this election. People are fed up with that bullshit add to that the worsening economy, lack of employment, increased cost of Obamacare, did you see that MTV thing about resolutions for the white guy? It's been pulled down because it was racist but it speaks volumes. I will try to find it. There is truth in what O' Reilly says. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

In real life I don' t know any, but I have watched the news and the deepening racial divide since obummer took office. And yes we are called racists here but it is becoming mainstream thanks to the left. I believe it is why they lost this election. People are fed up with that bullshit add to that the worsening economy, lack of employment, increased cost of Obamacare, did you see that MTV thing about resolutions for the white guy? It's been pulled down because it was racist but it speaks volumes. I will try to find it. There is truth in what O' Reilly says. Stay tuned.

Yes, I seen the MTV thing. If It wasn't so disgusting, it would be hilarious.

I know it falls on deaf ears, but we all MUST NOT disengage now that Trump is elected. We have to keep the left at bay while the new administration attempts to return America to its glory. We have to throw every liberal out of office we can, along with establishment republicans in the primary. We have gone way to far left, so yes.........we must put in people that will move us back quickly right........not alt right, just right, lol!

The left love to victimize people so they can pretend they are defending those same people. It's what they do. They respect no one

Yes, I seen the MTV thing. If It wasn't so disgusting, it would be hilarious.

I know it falls on deaf ears, but we all MUST NOT disengage now that Trump is elected. We have to keep the left at bay while the new administration attempts to return America to its glory. We have to throw every liberal out of office we can, along with establishment republicans in the primary. We have gone way to far left, so yes.........we must put in people that will move us back quickly right........not alt right, just right, lol!
Right? Imagine a group made a similar video against minorities. Just remember victimization by the left class 101. That is that video

I still don't understand the Rights fascination with Bill. He had to pay a huge settlement for sexual harassment. Then he said child rape victim Shawn Hornbeck who was told his family would be killed if he didn't submit enjoyed it and had the time of his life.

To me, Bill is like Satan. The horrible things he's said. To the right, he is an icon that deserves their admiration.

View attachment 103130

So you whine but offer any actual reply to the facts....shocker!
What facts? That a child rape victim enjoyed it?
Or Republicans are protecting white privilege?
Or Bill paid out a huge settlement for sexual harassment?

It is not about Power but about equal protection of the law, regardless of the color of Power.
Except Democrats and the greater new left are taking away protections from white people that they actually need....

What you want Democrats to do based on principles and what Democrats are actually doing are 2 very different things.

View attachment 103130

So you whine but offer any actual reply to the facts....shocker!
What facts? That a child rape victim enjoyed it?
Or Republicans are protecting white privilege?
Or Bill paid out a huge settlement for sexual harassment?
White privilege as you know it is nothing more than a strawman.

I still don't understand the Rights fascination with Bill. He had to pay a huge settlement for sexual harassment. Then he said child rape victim Shawn Hornbeck who was told his family would be killed if he didn't submit enjoyed it and had the time of his life.

To me, Bill is like Satan. The horrible things he's said. To the right, he is an icon that deserves their admiration.

Fascination is your term. It's simply an attempt to add some credibility to your remarks. While Bill isn't perfect as all liberals, he's a wise guy and generally calls things as they are.

Forum List

Back