Bill O’Reilly faces another lawsuit from woman he allegedly abused

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Oh my, will there be more to come?

Fox News spent eight figures trying to quell all the lawsuits, but O’Reilly breached the terms of the settlement

Rachel Witlieb Bernstein, a former producer at Fox News who previously reached a settlement agreement with her employer after reporting that host Bill O’Reilly had sexually harassed her, is suing Bill O’Reilly for breach of contract and defamation.

Bernstein's lawsuit specifically focuses on public statements O’Reilly made that she says falsely depicted her as a “politically motivated liar” and extortionist — statements that she says questioned her motives for reporting O’Reilly’s abuse to Fox News higher-ups.

Fox News spent eight figures trying to quell all the lawsuits, but O’Reilly breached the terms of the settlement

Rachel Witlieb Bernstein, a former producer at Fox News who previously reached a settlement agreement with her employer after reporting that host Bill O’Reilly had sexually harassed her, is suing Bill O’Reilly for breach of contract and defamation.

Bernstein's lawsuit specifically focuses on public statements O’Reilly made that she says falsely depicted her as a “politically motivated liar” and extortionist — statements that she says questioned her motives for reporting O’Reilly’s abuse to Fox News higher-ups.
This increases his chances of winning a GOP Senate seat.

I liked watching the factor and hearing O’Reilly’s opinion on things. That being said, O’Reilly is an arrogant SOB. At lease his case gets to be settled in court.

name one GOP candidate or seated GOP Senator proven to be a serial abuser and I'll name you one Democratic President that was.

That's amazing you can say that considering the state of your own Dimocrat politicians.

Forum List

Back