Bill O'Reilly: CNN more news driven.

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKV6DAeLyAM&feature=fvhl]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly - The View[/ame]

So Fox is really just a dog and pony show.:lol:

because like Bill said, they don't have the pizazz fox has. Translation, they are not a dog and pony show.

I guess so, if he sells the mouth that feeds him down the river and pretty much says they are not a real news station. You never hear him say Fox reports the news.

News? Isn't that the thing where you just report the facts? Instead of you know, reporting your opinion as if it is the news with your partisan spin on it? :lol:

because like Bill said, they don't have the pizazz fox has. Translation, they are not a dog and pony show.

If that is your opinion, you are welcome to hold it. However, the viewership is what matters - and Fox beat the shit outta CNN every minute of every day.

Personally, I think that is somewhat of a shame because CNN are a reasonably decent news organization. Unfortunately, people prefer to have opinion and news. The problem with some people is that they cannot distingish betweent the two.

*I haven't seen the video, :( unfortunately it's a breach of copywrite to view it from the UK - damn!!*

If that is your opinion, you are welcome to hold it. However, the viewership is what matters - and Fox beat the shit outta CNN every minute of every day.

Personally, I think that is somewhat of a shame because CNN are a reasonably decent news organization. Unfortunately, people prefer to have opinion and news. The problem with some people is that they cannot distingish betweent the two.

*I haven't seen the video, :( unfortunately it's a breach of copywrite to view it from the UK - damn!!*

Not at all. Most popular does not equal best.

Otherwise the Twilight series is one of the best series of books to come out in the last couple years. And if you think THAT, I got a bridge on the golden gate to sell you. Really cheap too. ;)

that is exactly what Bill said.:lol:

Not at all. Most popular does not equal best.

Otherwise the Twilight series is one of the best series of books to come out in the last couple years. And if you think THAT, I got a bridge on the golden gate to sell you. Really cheap too. ;)
:clap2::clap2:
and it would explain why Miley Cyrus is so popular.

that is exactly what Bill said.:lol:

Bill is right. Viewers equals revenue. No revenue, no news station. It's economics.

Personally, I like CNN because I like straight news. I also like Fox because I like to get a variety of opinions - I am not afraid of people I disagree with voicing their opinion - unlike our current Administration.

Fox have straight news - not as much of it as CNN but it's there. They also have a wide variety of comment, which I like.

They are also one of the view stations that carries opinion that does not support the Administration - which is, I assume, why some on the left dislike it so much. But, currently, we still have freedom of speech.

our admistration has a problem with an entertainment channel pretending to be a news channel.

our admistration has a problem with an entertainment channel pretending to be a news channel.

The administration has a problem with anyone disagreeing with them. They are like children - hell, even the other news stations told them that - loud and clear.

Whether you like Foxs News or not, they are a member of the WH press pool. They're as legitmate a new organization and the others - arguably, more legitimate than MSNBC.

in your opinion but of course you agree with everything they say.
What about their journalistic duty during the Bush years?

You mean it wasn't their duty along with the majority of the MSM to play cheerleader? :eek:

Do feel free to find a post from me that says I agree with everything they say. Or.... you could just make shit up.

With certain posters, I expect no less, but from you - I expected a more reasoned discussion - my mistake.

Do feel free to find a post from me that says I agree with everything they say. Or.... you could just make shit up.

With certain posters, I expect no less, but from you - I expected a more reasoned discussion - my mistake.
coming from a person who just accused me of saying something I didn't.

"So they don't deserve to have their votes counted?

What an interesting view of democracy you have. It's a tight race, these votes might change the outcome.... is that the problem? "

You got this from me just posting the population of the districts and commenting on how many people might have voted. Pot meet Kettle!

Forum List

Back