Bill O'Reilly: CNN more news driven.

I do watch the O reilly factor ;)
I also watch Hannity more than I do Olberman!

I cannot stomach Hannity - at all. You have a stronger constitution than I.

Hannity is arguably the biggest douche of all the prime time political pundits on all the networks.

Don't get too excited people, but we make actually have something we can agree on....

Hannity is a douche..... ok, we may not agree on the actual size or scope of the douchedom but definitely a douche.

:eusa_shhh: or I will tell everyone your secret!

And I really like the word pizazz, it really has pizazz!

Pizazz is French for loser.
:eusa_shhh: I have already told you about the french thing! Just because one side of my family like crepes and the other side likes beer doesn't mean I am a loser.:doubt:

Maybe not a loser per se, but you have to admit - it makes you pretty damned hinky.

I cannot stomach Hannity - at all. You have a stronger constitution than I.

Hannity is arguably the biggest douche of all the prime time political pundits on all the networks.
That could be true, but I don't even know what his points are. What gets me more is it is just so freaking stupidly presented. I can't get past his emotional rhetoric to even grasp any point he might have.

Whenever the rhetoric is so emotionally laced, I immediately suspect that the rhetoric of any analysis is too weak to stand on its own.

Hell, it's like watching the Home Shopping Network if I watch Hannity. Billy Mays-style political analysis.

Last edited:
:eusa_shhh: I have already told you about the french thing! Just because one side of my family like crepes and the other side likes beer doesn't mean I am a loser.:doubt:

Maybe not a loser per se, but you have to admit - it makes you pretty damned hinky.

great now people are suspicious of me! :(

Yep. They are. They talk about you behind your back, you know that right? Personally, I don't believe what they say but..... where there is smoke.... I think you know the rest Lu.

Rush, Hannity, Beck and O'Reilly are powerful forces and ones to be reckoned with and that has the left scared shitless! And I'm enjoying every minute of it.

I find it hysterical how the Obama admin gets so uptight over the 2 fox news OPINION shows that rip him (Beck, hannity).

God forbid there were 2 voices in the national spotlight that question his motives...he wants them off the air.

What does that remind me of?

in your opinion but of course you agree with everything they say.
What about their journalistic duty during the Bush years?

What about every other news outlet doing theirs now? What a truly stupid argument. You understand that resorting to calling a person basically a sheep isn't much of argument, right?

Forum List

Back