Bill O'Reilly: CNN more news driven.

in your opinion but of course you agree with everything they say.
What about their journalistic duty during the Bush years?

Do feel free to find a post from me that says I agree with everything they say. Or.... you could just make shit up.

With certain posters, I expect no less, but from you - I expected a more reasoned discussion - my mistake.
coming from a person who just accused me of saying something I didn't.

You read into my post something that wasn't there - I didn't accuse. I stated an opinion... the votes should be counted. Perhaps if you had just commented - without the smilie - your position would have been more clear.

I didn't even state my postion, I stated population numbers and my opinion on how many people might have voted.

I didn't even state my postion, I stated population numbers and my opinion on how many people might have voted.

If you want to debate that, perhaps the place to debate it is the actual thread. This one, yours, is about Fox News/CNN. You say Fox are a dog and pony show, I say they are a legitimate news organization. Apparently that makes me a Fox fan. In fact, it means nothing other than I view Fox as equally legitimate as any other news organization.

See, you twist what I said, and that's fine. I do it to you, and it is not. How does that work exactly?

If you want to debate that, perhaps the place to debate it is the actual thread. This one, yours, is about Fox News/CNN. You say Fox are a dog and pony show, I say they are a legitimate news organization. Apparently that makes me a Fox fan. In fact, it means nothing other than I view Fox as equally legitimate as any other news organization.

See, you twist what I said, and that's fine. I do it to you, and it is not. How does that work exactly?
I never said what I did was right, I just pointing out that you shouldn't call me out on something you did in another thread.

Do feel free to find a post from me that says I agree with everything they say. Or.... you could just make shit up.

With certain posters, I expect no less, but from you - I expected a more reasoned discussion - my mistake.
coming from a person who just accused me of saying something I didn't.

You read into my post something that wasn't there - I didn't accuse. I stated an opinion... the votes should be counted. Perhaps if you had just commented - without the smilie - your position would have been more clear.

So you aren't accusing Luissa of saying the votes shouldn't be counted in this post?

23 has 654,000 people who live in it, 55,000 live in Fulton plus only probably half that voted if not less. :)

So they don't deserve to have their votes counted?

What an interesting view of democracy you have. It's a tight race, these votes might change the outcome.... is that the problem?

Well you had me fooled and I'm pretty sure my reading comprehension skillz are up to speed.

What's the fucking topic in this thread again? :rolleyes:

I diverted my own thread, sorry!
We were talking about how Bill admitted people like Fox News for it's pizazz not it's reporting of the news.:razz:

OH NOES!!! It's the off topic police!!!

I think I have the situation under control, Jr. Moderator.
You're the mod, yet you have quite the habit of shying away from the threads where THAT topic is discussed. That is not only bizarre, but confusing.

What the fuck are you babbling about now? What topic?
Just tonight, YOU - the mod - have brought topics from other threads into the current thread. It's not difficult to understand. The topic in this thread is CNN, etc. The topic in the thread YOU, the mod, bring here is voting machines in NY's 23 District.

I mean, what the fuck are you smoking? Whatever it is, keep it away from me as it's equivalent to getting hit with a stupid stick. :rolleyes:

You're the mod, yet you have quite the habit of shying away from the threads where THAT topic is discussed. That is not only bizarre, but confusing.

Just tonight, YOU - the mod - have brought topics from other threads into the current thread. It's not difficult to understand. The topic in this thread is CNN, etc. The topic in the thread YOU, the mod, bring here is voting machines in NY's 23 District.

I mean, what the fuck are you smoking? Whatever it is, keep it away from me as it's equivalent to getting hit with a stupid stick. :rolleyes:
by the way I am the one who orginally brought in the voting machine topic into this thread to make a point, not article.

Oh, I get it.

This is butthurt from the beating I handed you earlier tonight.

And BTW, Si Modo, regular poster, the NY23 district thread had already been brought up in this thread before I posted.

It's ironic that you like to call ppl ankle biters ....

Oh, I get it.

This is butthurt from the beating I handed you earlier tonight.

And BTW, Si Modo, regular poster, the NY23 district thread had already been brought up in this thread before I posted.

It's ironic that you like to call ppl ankle biters ....
I don't feel butthurt from the illogical, but if it makes you feel important, who am I to argue?

You say Fox are a dog and pony show, I say they are a legitimate news organization. Apparently that makes me a Fox fan. In fact, it means nothing other than I view Fox as equally legitimate as any other news organization.

I wouldn't put the words "fox" "legitimate" "news" in the same sentence..

hell, any sentence....

Forum List

Back