So Jon Stewart tore Glenn Beck a new asshole last night, again.

Why are Dems so obsessed wit Mark Sanfords penis and Glenn Beck's anus?

Mark Sanford was spending government money to visit his mistress, he broke the law.

As for Glenn Beck, I'm concerned. He went into surgery to get his anus repaired. However, the doctor must of did a bad job. Considering the fact that he talks out of his ass constantly.

Why does it seem so appropriate that the OP is so interested in "rippin assholes"? Homo alert.....

What if I was a "Homo?" You seem to believe there's something wrong with that. Great ignorance there.

As for my OP, if you watched the video, you'd know what I was talking about. Maybe you need some surgery too since you're talking out of your ass in two straight threads now.

Why does it seem so appropriate that the OP is so interested in "rippin assholes"? Homo alert.....

What if I was a "Homo?"

No "what if" about it.

You seem to believe there's something wrong with that.

Not at all. Just lettin others know they need to watch their cornshoots around you.

As for my OP, if you watched the video, you'd know what I was talking about. Maybe you need some surgery too since you're talking out of your ass in two straight threads now.

Again the focus on ass......POOFTER ALERT

The title speaks for itself. This time it's a 8:31 parody. Though I'm sure Jon could have entire shows on the clown if he chose to do so.

Video: The 11/3 Project | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

Pretty pathetic Dogbreath.:gives:

It seems there's always something going on in Washington. Too bad Beck's apendics decided to blow up this week. This is fucken funny to the left for some reason. It's strange that they can't win on the issues so they resort to the politics of personal destruction and ridicule. Make fun of the way he looks, how fat he is, the fact that he had an illness. Such low-brow humor is not fitting of the forum it was presented.:talktothehand:

I've got news for you.....BOY......it's a comedy bit ya fucken dumbass.:slap:

Try to learn to sort out fantasy from reality.

Last edited:

It seems there's always something going on in Washington. Too bad Beck's apendics decided to blow up this week. This is fucken funny to the left for some reason. It's strange that they can't win on the issues so they resort to the politics of personal destruction and ridicule. Make fun of the way he looks, how fat he is, the fact that he had an illness.:talktothehand:

I don't need to joke about Glenn Beck's weight. His words are more than enough ammo to use against him. Jon Stewart may use comedy but he uses comedy to speak certain lessons. I know the difference between reality and fantasy. Problem for you is, Jon is doing exactly what Beck is doing. You think what Beck does is reality.

It seems there's always something going on in Washington. Too bad Beck's apendics decided to blow up this week. This is fucken funny to the left for some reason. It's strange that they can't win on the issues so they resort to the politics of personal destruction and ridicule. Make fun of the way he looks, how fat he is, the fact that he had an illness.:talktothehand:

I don't need to joke about Glenn Beck's weight. His words are more than enough ammo to use against him. Jon Stewart may use comedy but he uses comedy to speak certain lessons. I know the difference between reality and fantasy. Problem for you is, Jon is doing exactly what Beck is doing. You think what Beck does is reality.

That's fucken hilarious.

You still can't tell the difference?

What Jon Stewart does is pure political comedy. There is very little truth to it. Most comedy has a slight fraction of truth to it with huge amounts of exaggeration to garner comedic effect. If you think that it is the same as what Beck does you're one crazy bitch.

But don't feel bad BOY.....you're not the first lib to think that the Daily Show is actual news.

I am about to bust a stitch laughin!!!!!!! Yes, you are gay. And very likely to end up on To Catch a Predator- givin your proclivity to troll the internet screamin about asshole rippin....

So you say I'm gay and then go on to say that because "I'm gay" that I'm going to be a child molester. Well, any other ignorant views you care to tell us? Please, leave nothing out. :)

I am about to bust a stitch laughin!!!!!!! Yes, you are gay. And very likely to end up on To Catch a Predator- givin your proclivity to troll the internet screamin about asshole rippin....

So you say I'm gay...

Yes. You are clearly gay. And by the tone of your posts, you dont seem really thrilled about it.

....and then go on to say that because "I'm gay" that I'm going to be a child molester.

Actually, your a poofter trollin the internet for an asshole to rip- which makes you very suspect.

Yes. You are clearly gay. And by the tone of your posts, you dont seem really thrilled about it.

Actually, your a poofter trollin the internet for an asshole to rip- which makes you very suspect.

Tone of my posts? Newbie, get a grip. :lol: Seriously, you've been here how long? Perhaps you should learn what the fuck you're talking about before opening your mouth. And your grip of reality seems to be slipping.

Check-List for you:

1.) Learn how to respond to posts correctly.

2.) Spell check, use it.

3.) Stop sprouting ignorant bullshit.

4.) Educate yourself.

Tone of my posts? Newbie, get a grip. :lol: Seriously, you've been here how long? Perhaps you should learn what the fuck you're talking about before opening your mouth.

Christ almighty- Queenie uses "fuck" and "open your mouth" in the same sentence. I'm callin Chris Hansen....

New Topics

Forum List

Back