Bill O'Reilly Attacks San Francisco Sheriff With Bogus Claim

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
Bill O'Reilly seems to have a fascination, bordering on the prurient, with San Francisco. While most folks who have visited or lived in San Francisco would say that it is one of the nicest cities on the planet, Bill has frequently given it a wag of his finger. In fact, he claims that he coined the term "San Francisco Values" when, like the "Paris Business Review," this claim is bogus. But Bill has devoted not an insubstantial amount of air time to scolding San Francisco for its liberal and open attitude. This isn't surprising, given that "traditionalist" O'Reilly shares the same loathing for tolerance which is anathema to those, like Bill, who have a rigidly dogmatic world view (cept for phone sex). But rather than directly confront that California den of iniquity, Bill sends his stalker (whoops, producer) Jesse T Watters to do amusing little "man on the street" vignettes with folks on the streets of San Francisco. As O'Reilly's homey, Watters' "reporting" is really a channeling of his lord and master. The videos, despite their weak attempt at humor, have an agenda. The first San Francisco video was obviously an attempt to portray the people of San Francisco as kinky freaks. The agenda of the more recent video was to a) portray the people of San Francisco as kinky freaks and b) attack a San Francisco sheriff for breaking the law regarding undocumented immigrants - or, as Fox "News" portrays them, "illegal aliens." Thus, O'Reilly was able to further the right wing/Fox News meme of how evil liberals and evil "illegals" are part of the same, evil agenda which is more bogus, Bill BS!

Continue reading »
http://www.newshounds.us/2011/05/30...n_francisco_sheriff_with_bogus_claim.php#more

Last edited:
So ..exactly where is Bill wrong...

There is an abundance of fruit cakes and assorted nuts in San Francisco...

Liberalism is running a muck...

and trust me .. San Francisco has plenty of armpits..

It is a beautiful sight from across the Bay though... magical..

So ..exactly where is Bill wrong...

There is an abundance of fruit cakes and assorted nuts in San Francisco...

Liberalism is running a muck...

and trust me .. San Francisco has plenty of armpits..

It is a beautiful sight from across the Bay though... magical..

It is a beautiful city and has areas with it's share of freraks but that is true in any big city.

Bill's bogus claim was abou the Sheriff

"

After the video, Bill again launched into agitprop mode. He explained that Watters was "sent" to San Francisco to find Sheriff Mike Hennessey who "basically says flat out 'I am not going to tell the federal government when I arrest a violent felon who is not in this country legally. He just won't do it." He asked why Watters couldn't find him. Watters, who ran away from a Think Progress reporter at CPAC, called Hennessey a "coward" and said - are ya ready for it - that, as a public official, Hennessey "had an obligation to speak with us." (Really, all public officials are required to speak to Fox "reporters?") Watters reinforced the propaganda: "He has taken the sanctuary policy to a whole, new extreme. If you're an illegal alien, in San Francisco and you're arrested for a misdemeanor, when the feds try to put a hold on you, he will release the illegal alien into the streets before the feds can pick them up". Bill said it is "outrageous."

Comment: What is outrageous is how Bill O'Reilly can promote misinformation - dare I say lies. Sheriff Hennessey is not "breaking" federal immigration law.

"...as of June 1, Hennessey will no longer hold illegal immigrants booked into county jail on minor misdemeanors until immigration officials come pick them up... But Hennessey says he discovered that keeping immigrants with ICE holds behind bars is a courtesy, not mandatory. He learned this after meeting last fall with the director of Secure Communities, David Venturella." Hennessey explained that Venturella told him that "ICE detainers are merely a request, they don't have the legal requirement of being honored... "

"The federal government is only asking and not requiring communities to do this."

And as far as Hennessey not telling the federal government when he arrests violent felons, O'Reilly is flat out wrong.

"The sheriff's department doesn't "cite out" more serious misdemeanors, such as gun violence or sex offenses. Under the new policy, those suspects will still be held at county jails until ICE officials pick them up, Hennessey says."

SF is a place where illegal immigrants go, knowing that they will never get picked up by the local cops.

It's a "Sanctuary City" and b/c the that the sheriff is a criminal and should be in jail for not enforcing federal laws.

You have to be dumb as dirt not to understand that.

Bill O'Reilly seems to have a fascination, bordering on the prurient, with San Francisco. While most folks who have visited or lived in San Francisco would say that it is one of the nicest cities on the planet, Bill has frequently given it a wag of his finger. In fact, he claims that he coined the term "San Francisco Values" when, like the "Paris Business Review," this claim is bogus. But Bill has devoted not an insubstantial amount of air time to scolding San Francisco for its liberal and open attitude. This isn't surprising, given that "traditionalist" O'Reilly shares the same loathing for tolerance which is anathema to those, like Bill, who have a rigidly dogmatic world view (cept for phone sex). But rather than directly confront that California den of iniquity, Bill sends his stalker (whoops, producer) Jesse T Watters to do amusing little "man on the street" vignettes with folks on the streets of San Francisco. As O'Reilly's homey, Watters' "reporting" is really a channeling of his lord and master. The videos, despite their weak attempt at humor, have an agenda. The first San Francisco video was obviously an attempt to portray the people of San Francisco as kinky freaks. The agenda of the more recent video was to a) portray the people of San Francisco as kinky freaks and b) attack a San Francisco sheriff for breaking the law regarding undocumented immigrants - or, as Fox "News" portrays them, "illegal aliens." Thus, O'Reilly was able to further the right wing/Fox News meme of how evil liberals and evil "illegals" are part of the same, evil agenda which is more bogus, Bill BS!

Continue reading »
News Hounds: Bill O'Reilly Attacks San Francisco Sheriff With Bogus Claim

What was the bogus claim?

Continue reading »

There is no bogus claim.

The link source is lying and the op is spreading the lies.

That's why I negged him

I think , "News Hounds" motto... pretty well says it all...:eusa_whistle:

News Hounds

We watch FOX so you don't have to..

Continue reading »

There is no bogus claim.

The link source is lying and the op is spreading the lies.

That's why I negged him

Did you guys read the article? do i have to spell it out for you? I neg you back for not reading it.

Last edited:

News Hounds

I negged him for posting lies. Which he did. so he negged me back.

And yeah, I read the whole thing. It takes some real lying to think it's ok to let criminals go b/c the Fed doesn't require that you keep them.

That's a level of stoopid you have to be mentally libtarded to understand.

News Hounds

And yeah, I read the whole thing. It takes some real lying to think it's ok to let criminals go b/c the Fed doesn't require that you keep them.

prove the sherriff said that or stfu.

Last edited:
What's with this neg.. crap...

conservatives need reaffirmation. you know mob mentality. I started a thread about the study that concludes conservatism is a mental disorder.

Well.. liberals aren't exactly throwing out flowers ya know...

Doesn't sound too original....(Rush & all)..if you're going to insult conservatives you ought to be more original.

News Hounds

:cuckoo:

from your own link moron.:cuckoo:

as of June 1, Hennessey will no longer hold illegal immigrants booked into county jail on minor misdemeanors until immigration officials come pick them up... But Hennessey says he discovered that keeping immigrants with ICE holds behind bars is a courtesy, not mandatory. :cuckoo:

By letting known criminals go, he is a criminal himself.:cuckoo:

Any more dumb fucking questions?:cuckoo:

What's with this neg.. crap...

conservatives need reaffirmation. you know mob mentality. I started a thread about the study that concludes conservatism is a mental disorder.

Well.. liberals aren't exactly throwing out flowers ya know...

Doesn't sound too original....(Rush & all)..if you're going to insult conservatives you ought to be more original.

insult? I was just pointing out the study

:cuckoo:

from your own link moron.:cuckoo:

as of June 1, Hennessey will no longer hold illegal immigrants booked into county jail on minor misdemeanors until immigration officials come pick them up... But Hennessey says he discovered that keeping immigrants with ICE holds behind bars is a courtesy, not mandatory. :cuckoo:

By letting known criminals go, he is a criminal himself.:cuckoo:

Any more dumb fucking questions?:cuckoo:

"Hennessey will no longer hold illegal immigrants booked into county jail on minor misdemeanors \"

Bill O said volent felons and Bill O also lied about not reporting violent felons to the federal government.

Forum List

Back