Bill O'Reilly Attacks San Francisco Sheriff With Bogus Claim

What was the bogus claim?

There is no bogus claim.

The link source is lying and the op is spreading the lies.

That's why I negged him

Did you guys read the article? do i have to spell it out for you? I neg you back for not reading it.

I read the article. I also live in San Francisco and am familiar with the local sheriff and the supervisors attitude about illegal aliens. Would you like me to tell everyone here how one of the violent illegal aliens that was not reported to the feds later committed a murder because the policy was not to report anyone under 18 or if it would split up a family? Do you understand that, under the policy as stated in your article, a convicted murderer could be arrested and released if he is not charged with a violent crime in San Francisco? If you actually want to neg people who did not read the article you should start with yourself.

There is no bogus claim.

The link source is lying and the op is spreading the lies.

That's why I negged him

Did you guys read the article? do i have to spell it out for you? I neg you back for not reading it.

I read the article. I also live in San Francisco and am familiar with the local sheriff and the supervisors attitude about illegal aliens. Would you like me to tell everyone here how one of the violent illegal aliens that was not reported to the feds later committed a murder because the policy was not to report anyone under 18 or if it would split up a family? Do you understand that, under the policy as stated in your article, a convicted murderer could be arrested and released if he is not charged with a violent crime in San Francisco? If you actually want to neg people who did not read the article you should start with yourself.

You can show that in a lot of states but that is not what Bill O' Reilly claimed. Can you show me where the SF sherriff said he was going to release violent felons and not report them to the federal government. One incident which may or may not have happened does not make it policy.

Last edited:
conservatives need reaffirmation. you know mob mentality. I started a thread about the study that concludes conservatism is a mental disorder.

Well.. liberals aren't exactly throwing out flowers ya know...

Doesn't sound too original....(Rush & all)..if you're going to insult conservatives you ought to be more original.

And liberals are too nice.

Well.. they are way to nice in giving away hard earned wages that they didn't earn...

Last edited:
Well.. liberals aren't exactly throwing out flowers ya know...

Doesn't sound too original....(Rush & all)..if you're going to insult conservatives you ought to be more original.

And liberals are too nice.

Well.. they are way to nice in giving away hard earned wages that they didn't earn... in the form of taxes .. etc.

you mean the trillion dollar give away to rich bankers... oh wait.... that was Bush.

Bill O'Reilly seems to have a fascination, bordering on the prurient, with San Francisco. While most folks who have visited or lived in San Francisco would say that it is one of the nicest cities on the planet, Bill has frequently given it a wag of his finger. In fact, he claims that he coined the term "San Francisco Values" when, like the "Paris Business Review," this claim is bogus. But Bill has devoted not an insubstantial amount of air time to scolding San Francisco for its liberal and open attitude. This isn't surprising, given that "traditionalist" O'Reilly shares the same loathing for tolerance which is anathema to those, like Bill, who have a rigidly dogmatic world view (cept for phone sex). But rather than directly confront that California den of iniquity, Bill sends his stalker (whoops, producer) Jesse T Watters to do amusing little "man on the street" vignettes with folks on the streets of San Francisco. As O'Reilly's homey, Watters' "reporting" is really a channeling of his lord and master. The videos, despite their weak attempt at humor, have an agenda. The first San Francisco video was obviously an attempt to portray the people of San Francisco as kinky freaks. The agenda of the more recent video was to a) portray the people of San Francisco as kinky freaks and b) attack a San Francisco sheriff for breaking the law regarding undocumented immigrants - or, as Fox "News" portrays them, "illegal aliens." Thus, O'Reilly was able to further the right wing/Fox News meme of how evil liberals and evil "illegals" are part of the same, evil agenda which is more bogus, Bill BS!

Continue reading »

Hmm? I wonder if an American during WW2 could have gotten away with : "I'll shoot at the Japanese but not at the Germans because my grandfather came from Germany"?

Let's all just make up our own rules.

I won't pay my taxes to support a Sheriff who won't arrest illegals and throw them in jail.

Bill O'Reilly seems to have a fascination, bordering on the prurient, with San Francisco. While most folks who have visited or lived in San Francisco would say that it is one of the nicest cities on the planet, Bill has frequently given it a wag of his finger. In fact, he claims that he coined the term "San Francisco Values" when, like the "Paris Business Review," this claim is bogus. But Bill has devoted not an insubstantial amount of air time to scolding San Francisco for its liberal and open attitude. This isn't surprising, given that "traditionalist" O'Reilly shares the same loathing for tolerance which is anathema to those, like Bill, who have a rigidly dogmatic world view (cept for phone sex). But rather than directly confront that California den of iniquity, Bill sends his stalker (whoops, producer) Jesse T Watters to do amusing little "man on the street" vignettes with folks on the streets of San Francisco. As O'Reilly's homey, Watters' "reporting" is really a channeling of his lord and master. The videos, despite their weak attempt at humor, have an agenda. The first San Francisco video was obviously an attempt to portray the people of San Francisco as kinky freaks. The agenda of the more recent video was to a) portray the people of San Francisco as kinky freaks and b) attack a San Francisco sheriff for breaking the law regarding undocumented immigrants - or, as Fox "News" portrays them, "illegal aliens." Thus, O'Reilly was able to further the right wing/Fox News meme of how evil liberals and evil "illegals" are part of the same, evil agenda which is more bogus, Bill BS!

Continue reading »

Hmm? I wonder if an American during WW2 could have gotten away with : "I'll shoot at the Japanese but not at the Germans because my grandfather came from Germany"?

I won't pay my taxes to support a Sheriff who won't arrest illegals and throw them in jail.

still waiting for proof.

Continue reading »

still waiting for proof.

The proof is all around you.:eek: OPEN YOUR EYES!

still waiting for proof.

The proof is all around you.:eek: OPEN YOUR EYES!

so you don't have any? Is Bill O'reilly ignorant or lying?

Continue reading »

still waiting for proof.

Proof of what? Of illegal aliens being released from custody and going on to commit violent crimes in San Francisco?

Like this?

Fitton cited a 2008 incident in San Francisco where three members of a family were shot to death by a gang member who was an illegal immigrant and had been released from custody as a juvenile.
"I can guarantee you people will die by this decision," Fitton said.

San Francisco to uphold 'sanctuary city' policy - US news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

And it's not even from Fox! It's from the bastion of liberalism, MSNBC! So it must be true.

still waiting for proof.

Proof of what? Of illegal aliens being released from custody and going on to commit violent crimes in San Francisco?

Like this?

Fitton cited a 2008 incident in San Francisco where three members of a family were shot to death by a gang member who was an illegal immigrant and had been released from custody as a juvenile.
"I can guarantee you people will die by this decision," Fitton said.

San Francisco to uphold 'sanctuary city' policy - US news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

And it's not even from Fox! It's from the bastion of liberalism, MSNBC! So it must be true.

Don't deflect, Bill O said Violent Felons. Show me where he(Sheriff Mike Hennessey) said he will not hold or report violent Felons.

You can show that in a lot of states but that is not what Bill O' Reilly claimed. Can you show me where the SF sherriff said he was going to release violent felons and not report them to the federal government. One incident which may or may not have happened does not make it policy.

Show me where O'Reilly claimed that. What your article says he claimed is that the sheriff is effectively saying that. If O'Reilly said that he is telling the truth because this policy effectively puts violent people back on the street if all they have is an immigration hold.

Show me where O'Reilly claimed that. What your article says he claimed is that the sheriff is effectively saying that. If O'Reilly said that he is telling the truth because this policy effectively puts violent people back on the street if all they have is an immigration hold.

Bill O said:
"basically says flat out 'I am not going to tell the federal government when I arrest a violent felon who is not in this country legally. He just won't do it"

That's a lie

Bill's geust said(And Bill O agreed):

"If you're an illegal alien, in San Francisco and you're arrested for a misdemeanor, when the feds try to put a hold on you, he will release the illegal alien into the streets before the feds can pick them up". Bill said it is "outrageous."

That's a lie

Bill O Said:
"City of SF will not obey federal immigration law"

That's a lieSheriff Hennessey is not "breaking" federal immigration law

Bill O said:
"basically says flat out 'I am not going to tell the federal government when I arrest a violent felon who is not in this country legally. He just won't do it"

That's a lie

Bill's geust said(And Bill O agreed):

"If you're an illegal alien, in San Francisco and you're arrested for a misdemeanor, when the feds try to put a hold on you, he will release the illegal alien into the streets before the feds can pick them up". Bill said it is "outrageous."

That's a lie

Bill O Said:
"City of SF will not obey federal immigration law"

That's a lieSheriff Hennessey is not "breaking" federal immigration law

Do you realize that you just quoted to statements that mean the exact opposite of each other and said they are both lies?

The city of San Francisco does violate federal immigration law, which makes O'Reilly's statement true. I will give you points for pointing out the sheriff is not breaking immigration law though, what he is actually doing is refusing to cooperate with ICE when they place holds on people. That is not illegal, but it does violate every precedent in the books.

I think it's fairly obvious that the article is liberal biased BS..

They're hardly going to cut O' Reilly any slack.. that's not the purpose..

News Hounds

We watch FOX so you don't have to..

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back