Bill O'Reilly Apologizes

The man has integrity and is not afraid to admit when he made a mistake.
Admitting he was wrong 1 out of every 100 times doesn't make him a man of integrity, from the times I've seen him he makes quite a show of being a pompous ass that tries very hard to hide his rather obvious partisan bias, on the other hand he's an infotainer so his job is putting on a show not objectively reporting the facts.

yes, it does. He admits when he IS wrong, not when you WANT him to be :D

Why would I WANT him to be wrong? I'm not a member of his audience, what he says or doesn't say makes no difference since I recognize him for what he is, an Infotainer whose primary mode is feeding the confirmation bias of his audience and stirring up their emotions, I will give him credit on one thing, he's a lot better at it than his left wing counterparts on other cable networks.

Unlike the libtard media loons.

Will O'Reilly ever apologize to Shawn Hornbeck? | Crooks and Liars

Bill O'Reilly, a man who said an 11 year old who was raped "liked it". The child stayed with his rapist because he was told by the rapist the child's family would be killed. To protect his family, the child stayed 5 years with his rapist until another child was brought into the house. Then, even knowing he was putting his family at risk, he escaped with the child and went to the police.

Right wingers say, "The man has integrity and is not afraid to admit when he made a mistake." Which seems to translate into, "Yes, I think the 11 year old rape victim 'liked it'."

That child's attacker was found guilty of 71 accounts. Bill promised to apologize if he were found out to be wrong and never did. Such integrity.

This is what passes for integrity for Republicans.

Last edited by a moderator:
This will turn out like a Nugent thread and become left wing CIRCLE JERK on O'reilly..

mark my word on it....:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
I have seen both Maddow and OReilly admit their mistakes.

Not that either side will give them credit for it.

Yeah I imagine that did shock Maddow. She never apologizes.

Untrue, here's an example of Maddow Class:

Rachel Maddow apologized to GOP candidate Ron Paul for what she called "an honest mistake."

During Maddow's show on Friday, producers used a graphic of the Republican candidates' heads to accompany a segment. While Maddow discussed Paul's candidacy, his face was mistakenly left out of the image.

At the end of her Monday night show, Maddow apologized for the graphic snafu and addressed a noticeable new graphic that was on display throughout the entire program: Paul's head floating in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Unlike the libtard media loons.

This is the first time he's apologized, not the first time he stuck his foot in his mouth.

So integrity? No, just pushed into a corner with shame when it backfired on him.

Untrue, here's an example of Maddow Class:

Rachel Maddow apologized to GOP candidate Ron Paul for what she called "an honest mistake."

During Maddow's show on Friday, producers used a graphic of the Republican candidates' heads to accompany a segment. While Maddow discussed Paul's candidacy, his face was mistakenly left out of the image.

At the end of her Monday night show, Maddow apologized for the graphic snafu and addressed a noticeable new graphic that was on display throughout the entire program: Paul's head floating in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

That was funny, I don't care who ya are... :lol:

Rachael reported on the Scott Walker recall effort in that clip, that was chuckle-worthy as well. :D

Maddow apologizes anytime she is shown to be wrong. I thought cons didn't watch her.

They don't. They can't stand how intelligent she comes across when compared to the gals on Faux News who seem a littlen (I'm being generous) ditzy.

My television only goes to channel 199.

They put those low rating channels like MSNBC, RFD-TV and The Pentagon Channel so far up there, ya just can't get to 'em. :D

Maddow apologizes anytime she is shown to be wrong. I thought cons didn't watch her.

They don't. They can't stand how intelligent she comes across when compared to the gals on Faux News who seem a littlen (I'm being generous) ditzy.

My television only goes to channel 199.

They put those low rating channels like MSNBC, RFD-TV and The Pentagon Channel so far up there, ya just can't get to 'em. :D

You get what you pay for! :lol:

Never mind idiot O'Reilly.

What's important here is that the R's were too busy voting against equal voting rights for all US citizens and could not find the time in their busy vacation schedule to attend the 50th Anniversary Celebration.

These jackasses only work 125 days a year but not one elected pub could be bothered to attend.

Forum List

Back