Bill Mahrer on Rosengate

No he isn't. He's a dweeby progressive fascist who thinks he's a lot more important, and intelligent, than he really is.

A failed actor, who thinks his comedy chops can buy him a place in the annals of history. Within 10 years of his death or disgrace, whichever comes first, nobody will even know who he was. If they have heard of him, he will be remembered as a smarmy shit-stirrer.

I predict he will disgrace himself before he does us a favor and dies.

Here are some of the fine films upon which your guru built his fame:

"He eventually landed small roles in a few forgettable feature films and television programs, including D.C. Cab (1983); the TV series Sara, starring Geena Davis (1985); and Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death (1989). "

Bill Maher Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story - Biography.com

Is it fair to say the Michelle Obama has not worked a day in the last 3.5 years?

It's safe to say that as First Lady, Michelle Obama works harder (and longer hours) than Rush Limbaugh.

I don't know if that is true or not.

Now if you said Mrs Rush Limbaugh (he is married, right?) I might buy it.

I haven't had as many vacatoins in my over 3 decades of being alive as my President has gone on in this first term.........that is one thing I know to be true ;).

Is there anyone who still finds Maher entertaining? I've tried to watch his show a couple times but couldn't make it through a couple minutes each time. No one in the audience laughs as hard at his joke as he does. He's also a lying pos pretending that he doesn't endorse or support any candidates when he's obviously an outspoken supporter of Obama and any democrat.

And it's not me being an anti-democrat. I watch every episode of Conan, he's a democrat with class and i think he's maybe the funniest guy in all the media right now.

bill maher is a legend
In his own fuckin' pea-brain mind. Bill Maher is a mediocre shock jock. His jokes are just as funny and more truthful when liberals replace the conservative characters he portrays. There is so little truth in what he says that most liberals just eat out of his hand and consider him great. Sure! He is great. He makes a great asshole.

I would rather my sister married a pimp than to meet Bill Maher. What a goddamned waste of flesh.

Edit: Besides...his fuckin' ears are on upside down!

Last edited:
Democratic strategist with White House access. Pausible deniability factor low.

Is there anyone who still finds Maher entertaining? I've tried to watch his show a couple times but couldn't make it through a couple minutes each time. No one in the audience laughs as hard at his joke as he does. He's also a lying pos pretending that he doesn't endorse or support any candidates when he's obviously an outspoken supporter of Obama and any democrat.

And it's not me being an anti-democrat. I watch every episode of Conan, he's a democrat with class and i think he's maybe the funniest guy in all the media right now.

Ditto with Conan... although it took a while for him to grow on me. Mahar has just spiraled downhill into another deranged, self-absorbed leftist moonbat. He hasn't been funny in years.

And Letterman? He hasn't been funny since Larry Bud Melman was on the show.

Bill maher is not a democrat. He just hates people that take advantage of poor and are people that are bigots, the problem that is the conservative party.

Too bad they can't mine the jokes out of Obama's adminstration. Good material right there.

ROSENGATE? She should have kept her mouth shut, raising five boys sounds like WORK to me. PLUS, being a candidate's spouse.

Come on, CC...you know as well as I do that Rosen views stay at home moms as inferior to women that are in the workforce. You'd have to be blind not to see that attitude come boiling out during the CNN broadcast. She's doing the best that she can to mitigate the damage...and it hurt them, trust me...but that doesn't change her personal viewpoint which she made only too clear both during that show and subsequently after that show when she was questioned about it. Rosen calling herself a stay at home mom I found especially amusing...she had a female partner with which she adopted two kids and then broke up with three years later during which time Rosen was fully employed out of the house. Nice try, Hilary!

And what if she does? Krauthammer has some crazy views - is that Mitt's fault?

You people are ignorant.

So you admit that Rosen DOES have that attitude? If that's the case then why am "I" ignorant?
I'm saying "who cares?" She's a CNN 'political analyst', whatever the hell that is. That's you and me! :lol: We're analysts! And our opinion is no less valid that Hilary Rosen's.

It's not like this came from Jay Carney.

You people need to get a grip. Just accept it. It's Mitt. :lol:

Are there any more bigots you wish to praise and highlight?

What's bigoted about this?

Bill Maher said:
"No one's denying that being a mother is a tough job...but there is a big difference between being a mother in that ough job, and getting your ass out the door at 7am when it's cold, having to deal with a boss, being unhappy at a workplace where even if you're unhappy you can't show it for 8 hours." Indeed, but even more important here is the class issue: Ann Romney doesn't understand "work," as defined by lower income of American women, because she is not impacted the same way by the costs of healthcare, childcare, unpaid time spent on maternity leave, and food, to name just a few things.
Your knee-jerk reaction shows that your FOXNEWS training has paid off!

Cuz after all, Bill Maher understands the plight of the working mother so much better than Mrs. Romney.
He certainly is able to articulate it better.
yes.gif

Is it fair to say the Michelle Obama has not worked a day in the last 3.5 years?

It's safe to say that as First Lady, Michelle Obama works harder (and longer hours) than Rush Limbaugh.

I haven't had as many vacatoins in my over 3 decades of being alive as my President has gone on in this first term.........that is one thing I know to be true ;).

Obama hasnt had more vacations than Bush

Last edited:

Obama hasnt had more vacations than Bush

Per year Obama has had more vacations than Bush did per year but in total he has not exceeded Bush. Both have had more vacatoins that I have in the last 30 years though, and my job isn't nearly as important and affective of everyone's daily life as theirs were.

Ditto with Conan... although it took a while for him to grow on me. Mahar has just spiraled downhill into another deranged, self-absorbed leftist moonbat. He hasn't been funny in years.

And Letterman? He hasn't been funny since Larry Bud Melman was on the show.

Yeah i never know how anyone finds Maher or Letterman funny. Maher especially though, he's awful.

Conan has that stupid humor i like, i was a big fan of Farley and the old Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey movies so he's right up my alley.

Forum List

Back