Bill Mahrer on Rosengate

Ah...her obvious attitude that stay at home moms are somehow inferior to women that are out in the workforce?

Except she didn't say or imply that. Compared to your attitude that under age boys are sexy I think she's doing fine.

Come on, CC...you know as well as I do that Rosen views stay at home moms as inferior to women that are in the workforce. You'd have to be blind not to see that attitude come boiling out during the CNN broadcast. She's doing the best that she can to mitigate the damage...and it hurt them, trust me...but that doesn't change her personal viewpoint which she made only too clear both during that show and subsequently after that show when she was questioned about it. Rosen calling herself a stay at home mom I found especially amusing...she had a female partner with which she adopted two kids and then broke up with three years later during which time Rosen was fully employed out of the house. Nice try, Hilary!

And what if she does? Krauthammer has some crazy views - is that Mitt's fault?

You people are ignorant.

Disagreeing is throwing her under the bus?

Did Rosen lose her CNN gig? No. She hasn't lost a thing. So how has she been thrown under any buses?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mts39aQqTMs]Wolf Blitzer To Hilary Rosen: Democrats Are "Throwing You Under The Bus," Huh? - YouTube[/ame]

Hilary Rosen Thrown Under The Bus For Pointing Out The Truth–That Ann Romney Never Worked A Day In Her Life [Video] | Axiom Amnesia

Obama Responds To Hilary Rosen Comments: 'There's No Tougher Job Than Being A Mom'

But I know you'll deny this, and all the other news items on this. Please see my sig, below.

Wolf Blitzer is an idiot. That's what you are leading with? :lol:

You ignore and avoid what was said in the video.

You ignore and avoid the second link.

You ignore and avoid the third link.

Yet another vivid example of why I no longer burn much time going back and forth with partisan ideologues from either silly end, and why I took the time to write my signature, below.

You people simply refuse to be intellectually honest.

As it says below:

Please save the standard partisan spin, hyperbole, denial, diversion, distortion & lies for someone else, thanks.

You ignore and avoid what was said in the video.

You ignore and avoid the second link.

You ignore and avoid the third link.

Yet another vivid example of why I no longer burn much time going back and forth with partisan ideologues from either silly end, and why I took the time to write my signature, below.

You people simply refuse to be intellectually honest.

As it says below:

Please save the standard partisan spin, hyperbole, denial, diversion, distortion & lies for someone else, thanks.

The woman said "work" instead of "been employed".

Big fucking deal.

Disagreeing is throwing her under the bus?

Did Rosen lose her CNN gig? No. She hasn't lost a thing. So how has she been thrown under any buses?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mts39aQqTMs]Wolf Blitzer To Hilary Rosen: Democrats Are "Throwing You Under The Bus," Huh? - YouTube[/ame]

Hilary Rosen Thrown Under The Bus For Pointing Out The Truth–That Ann Romney Never Worked A Day In Her Life [Video] | Axiom Amnesia

Obama Responds To Hilary Rosen Comments: 'There's No Tougher Job Than Being A Mom'

But I know you'll deny this, and all the other news items on this. Please see my sig, below.

Wolf Blitzer is an idiot. That's what you are leading with? :lol:

So you can't disprove the claims being made about her comments when said comments are presented to you? That says a lot.

If greaseball Bill were half as intelligent as he likes to think he is, he couldn't qualify for the special ed program at an elementary school. I've never seem one man more wrong on more things than him. The sad thing is he is so smug and arrogant in his ignorance.

If you were half as intelligent as you like to think you are, I would read more than the first half of your first sentence in your posts.

True story!

Except she didn't say or imply that. Compared to your attitude that under age boys are sexy I think she's doing fine.

Come on, CC...you know as well as I do that Rosen views stay at home moms as inferior to women that are in the workforce. You'd have to be blind not to see that attitude come boiling out during the CNN broadcast. She's doing the best that she can to mitigate the damage...and it hurt them, trust me...but that doesn't change her personal viewpoint which she made only too clear both during that show and subsequently after that show when she was questioned about it. Rosen calling herself a stay at home mom I found especially amusing...she had a female partner with which she adopted two kids and then broke up with three years later during which time Rosen was fully employed out of the house. Nice try, Hilary!

And what if she does? Krauthammer has some crazy views - is that Mitt's fault?

You people are ignorant.

So you admit that Rosen DOES have that attitude? If that's the case then why am "I" ignorant?

"rosenGATE"?

Leave it to the dingy rw's to make a mountain out of a cherry-picked, partial phrase uttered by a CNN REPORTER.

This stupidity is only one of many reasons I don't watch fux. For Pete's sake people, stop spreading such idiotic lies.

Hilary Rosen Vs Ann Romney - YouTube

This is Hilary Rosen talking, NOT a "CNN Reporter." And it's "mountain out of a molehill" - and your use of the word "cherry picking" is quite trite now. use your thesaurus and come up with another term. Take your time.
You do realize that's not Hillary Clinton, don't you?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yep, Hiliary Clinton's the ugly one. Right? the one that would make a frieght train take a dirt road?

What's bigoted about this?

Bill Maher said:
"No one's denying that being a mother is a tough job...but there is a big difference between being a mother in that ough job, and getting your ass out the door at 7am when it's cold, having to deal with a boss, being unhappy at a workplace where even if you're unhappy you can't show it for 8 hours." Indeed, but even more important here is the class issue: Ann Romney doesn't understand "work," as defined by lower income of American women, because she is not impacted the same way by the costs of healthcare, childcare, unpaid time spent on maternity leave, and food, to name just a few things.
Your knee-jerk reaction shows that your FOXNEWS training has paid off!

Cuz after all, Bill Maher understands the plight of the working mother so much better than Mrs. Romney.

Bill Maher's life:

"
Morning routine: I haven't seen the morning since 1968. Some people look down on those who get up late, but there are successful late risers: for example, the Russian president, Vladimir Putin. I get up around 1 p.m. and use a skin brush, making circular motions up my body, which wakes the blood. Then I make a breakfast shake."

"
Clothing item he can't live without: My black Versace jeans. When I'm on the road doing stand-up I gain weight, and these pants go with that, and they don't wrinkle. I just came off a 10-day trip where I packed three pairs of the same pants."

"
What's on his property: A 1950's house with a screening room; two guest houses; a glass house and the main house where I live. The places you don't use, you go in every few months and flush the toilets.
Favorite place on grounds: My batting cage. I have a batting cage with a pitching machine on my property, and I just love hitting balls. It is the best therapy.
Where he entertains: The glass house. It was built by a student of Frank Lloyd Wright. There is a deck with a Tiki bar on the roof. Below is another bar and a pool table. There's a great vibe in that structure."

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/18/magazine/18domains.html

If greaseball Bill were half as intelligent as he likes to think he is, he couldn't qualify for the special ed program at an elementary school. I've never seem one man more wrong on more things than him. The sad thing is he is so smug and arrogant in his ignorance.

If you were half as intelligent as you like to think you are, I would read more than the first half of your first sentence in your posts.

True story!

Is that your breath or did you just fart?

Yes, kind of like a little Banty rooster.

I'm curious, does he use Brylcreem or does he just not wash his hair?

Yes, kind of like a little Banty rooster.

I'm curious, does he use Brylcreem or does he just not wash his hair?

who cares, he's a little weirdo.

Forum List

Back