Anne Romney is pro-choice

• Banned
Had to share.

Attachments

• $howitworks.jpg
    $howitworks.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 113
Fairly clear that she was talking about career choices. If you want to make it into choices about other things, well yes, I'm sure she believes people are responsible for the choices they make. If you make the choice to do something stupid or criminal, it's your choice.

And abortion and birth control tie directly into those. Med school plans can be derailed by an unscheduled pregnancy.

If you make the choice to become a drug addict your school plans can get pretty derailed too. People make choices all the time, good ones and bad ones, legal ones and illegal ones.

So you are saying that "We need to respect the choices women make" needs a qualifier?

It doesn't.

I kind of agree with Ann.... except I would use the word 'accept' instead of 'respect'.... I accept a woman's right to murder her unborn child.... but I sure as hell don't respect that woman for it.

And abortion and birth control tie directly into those. Med school plans can be derailed by an unscheduled pregnancy.

Well so can shitting and pissing your pants. Did you have a valid point to make?

Funny you should mention incontinence, as that is a frequent post-pregnancy result, kicked off by laughter, coughing or sneezing. It's just the gift that keeps on giving.

Forum List

Back