Bill Maher's "New Rule" segment last night hits hard at the left's woke child sexualization and gay agenda.

Most conservatives hate children who are gay or Transexuals
They claim it is just a phase that they will grow out of or are “normal” children who have been groomed against their will

These are the people that are passing laws about how gay children should be treated
They want to erase them from the public sphere…and that is what they are doing with their legislation and by constantly and falsely conflating being gay with pedophilia they are demonizing these people and driving them back into the closet.

This is what they support: The cruel, dangerous reality of gay conversion therapy

Most people who think pedophilia should be normal, mainstream, legal, are on the Left and vote Democrat.
Can you identify any such people?
I didn’t think so

Show any person who has advocated such crap or any Democrat or Liberal who defends him

You are making shit up

Must be nice to, once again, dismiss everything you don't want to accept - because one person said something.
Like magic! POOF!! - it all goes away nicely because someone said something.

This doesn't stop what is happening.

What am I dismissing?
Show where I ever defended pedophilia

Ah... but not calling out trans and drag queens who ARE grooming children - is that not defending it?

I am a conservative, and not that you asked for it, but I defended you in that post.
You will never see me saying "all liberals are X" - but what I will say loud and clear is that MOST liberals have allowed it to happen. And that is the point of Maher. It is past time to stop pretending it isn't happening, or do the stand by "but but Trump!"

Again - conservatives said several years ago, that Disney is promoting an agenda of sexualization and promoting LGBQT. And the left scoffed and called us haters and said it wasn't true.

And here we are - they literally hired a convicted child molester as a writer for children shows.
A writer/producer in their employ - literally said EXACTLY what conservatives said they were doing... throwing in queerness wherever they can to promote "queer agenda".
Promoting LGTBQ and hiring a convicted child molester are not the same thing and pretending they are isn't going to get you anywhere.

What does you starting a thread to hold your tears have to do with Trump being an adjudicated sexual assaulter?

What does Trump being an adjudicated sexual assaulter of adult women have to do with the sexual grooming of children?
How about this? How about everyone, left or right, agrees that people found by the legal system to have committed sexual assault shouldn't hold positions of power. Deal?
Irrelevant to the topic.

What does Trump being an adjudicated sexual assaulter of adult women have to do with the sexual grooming of children?

Irrelevant to the topic.
It has to do with the accusation that anyone here on the left supports a sexual assaulter of any sort. That a child molester was hired at Disney is an indictment on whoever did the hiring, not Disney's policy of supporting LGTBQ stories. They don't have a policy of hiring child molesters. It was a fuck up. On the other side we do have a whole lot of posters who are actively supporting an adjudicated sexual assaulter. Pointing out the obvious hyperbole and hypocrisy certainly seems relevant.

The *relatively * good news is now these revolting preverts are flushing themselves out into the open.

The bad news is that they're not being rounded up and hucked out of helicopters.

Once again, you're going after the WRONG people. You're still taking those kids to church, to Boy Scouts, to sporting programs, and putting them in the path of pedophiles, and then ranting that it's all because of gays in the media???????

You have to be a special kind of stupid to believe this garbage.

PEDOPHILES ARE MOSTLY STRAIGHT MEN RAPING LITTLE GIRLS.

What am I dismissing?
Show where I ever defended pedophilia
Dude... I literally told the other member here that you don't do that.
Breathe. Take a moment. Remove the venom in your mind about me... for one single second...

Now... what I am saying... is that by not calling it out. By not openly sayin that Disney hiring a child molester - who literally served time for molesting a child at Nickelodeon - they hired this SAME PERSON to write for children - is a VERY clear sign that there is something very wrong at Disney.

100,000 conservatives calling that out - will not have any effect.
But if just 10 liberals in the media called it out - publicly - it would have a huge effect.

Get it? This is how it is happening. If I was that other writer/producer who ALSO works for Disney - who literally admitted, on camera, that she purposefully promoted queer agenda in shows for children - if I was her - I would be smiling at this thread, because so far - not one single liberal has said she is wrong and shouldn't be at Disney.

Dude... I literally told the other member here that you don't do that.
Breathe. Take a moment. Remove the venom in your mind about me... for one single second...

Now... what I am saying... is that by not calling it out. By not openly sayin that Disney hiring a child molester - who literally served time for molesting a child at Nickelodeon - they hired this SAME PERSON to write for children - is a VERY clear sign that there is something very wrong at Disney.

100,000 conservatives calling that out - will not have any effect.
But if just 10 liberals in the media called it out - publicly - it would have a huge effect.

Get it? This is how it is happening. If I was that other writer/producer who ALSO works for Disney - who literally admitted, on camera, that she purposefully promoted queer agenda in shows for children - if I was her - I would be smiling at this thread, because so far - not one single liberal has said she is wrong and shouldn't be at Disney.
Of course I disagree with Disney hiring a guy who went to prison for child molesting

Can you point to anyone who defends it?

Why do you have to make it political?

Why the right is obsessed with pedophiles…wish I could access the entire article.

Essentially, it isn’t about THE FACTS surrounding pedophiles, but their usefulness as a construct, in a return to restricting the rights of non-hetero people, by erasing them from public society, socially ostracizing them, and abusing them in the name of “therapy”.

The “pedophile” is their vehicle in which to do this and also smear the left, which generally supports equality, rights and freedoms for non-heterosexual people, by associating them with pedophilia.

The statistics and facts about pedophiles don’t support political claims, so presumably they have to rely on outliers and conspiracy theories to support their broad claims. The fact is, it is a tiny percentage of people, who’s numbers have remained fairly consistent over the years and there is no attempt to normalize it beyond fringe groups.

The “pedophile” is discovered to be a “social construct that floats in the thin air of fantasy.” Since the truth-value of the construct “pedophile” approaches zero, we are confronted with the question of why he continues to be such a central and emotionally fraught aspect of American culture. The answer to this question is found in his political usefulness. Specifically, the religious right uses him to further its agenda of sexual repression, and the political right uses him to dismantle the machinery of a free society.

Exactly the mindset I am talking about
Why most conservatives on this board have no credibility
There are pedophiles that are probably conservatives......but conservatives aren't declaring Easter Sunday a Trans Day of Visibility.

The people in the White House are 100% in support of child-sex trafficking and pedophilia. They've made their stance on these crimes extremely clear.

Irrelevant to the topic.

Trump has admitted to sexually abusing the teenage girls at the Miss Teen Universe pageant, walking into their dressing room while they were changing. He's also been sued for the sexual assault of a 13 year old girl at Epstein's New York apartment.

And then there is that creepy photo shoot with Ivanka was she was 13.

1713626184848.png

Bill Maher is 50 paces to the right of Attilla the Hun on most issues. Especially on what he used to call "political correctness". So his anti-woke rant is just more of the same.

Most people think Maher is a total dick, but his show is, at least interesting.
Lizardbitch is absolutely beyond nuts once again.

Maher has moved a bit to the right on a few issues. That’s about it.

Why the right is obsessed with pedophiles…wish I could access the entire article.

Essentially, it isn’t about THE FACTS surrounding pedophiles, but their usefulness as a construct, in a return to restricting the rights of non-hetero people, by erasing them from public society, socially ostracizing them, and abusing them in the name of “therapy”.

The “pedophile” is their vehicle in which to do this and also smear the left, which generally supports equality, rights and freedoms for non-heterosexual people, by associating them with pedophilia.

The statistics and facts about pedophiles don’t support political claims, so presumably they have to rely on outliers and conspiracy theories to support their broad claims. The fact is, it is a tiny percentage of people, who’s numbers have remained fairly consistent over the years and there is no attempt to normalize it beyond fringe groups.

The “pedophile” is discovered to be a “social construct that floats in the thin air of fantasy.” Since the truth-value of the construct “pedophile” approaches zero, we are confronted with the question of why he continues to be such a central and emotionally fraught aspect of American culture. The answer to this question is found in his political usefulness. Specifically, the religious right uses him to further its agenda of sexual repression, and the political right uses him to dismantle the machinery of a free society.

My biggest complaint about the rights obsession with pedophilia is their tying homosexuals and Transexuals to “grooming” children to their lifestyles

It breeds hatred and fear of homosexuals and Transsexuals and leads to the restrictive laws that Conservatives are passing

There are pedophiles that are probably conservatives......but conservatives aren't declaring Easter Sunday a Trans Day of Visibility.

The people in the White House are 100% in support of child-sex trafficking and pedophilia. They've made their stance on these crimes extremely clear.

Democrats didn't declare Easter Sunday a "Trans Day of Visability". That's a flat out LIE. March 31st has been the Trans Day of Visibility since 2009. This year, Christians declared the Trans Day of Visibililty to be Easter Sunday, not the other way around.

AND THEN YOU GO FULL BLOWN Q-ANON WITH YOUR BULLSHIT THAT DEMOCRATS ARE PEDOPHILES AND SEX TRAFFICKERS.

Actually it was Easter that declared Trans Day of Visibility as their holiday.
March 31 was always used as that day
If Easter fell on April 1, would you demand that April Fools Day be moved?

Forum List

Back