Bill Maher's "New Rule" segment last night hits hard at the left's woke child sexualization and gay agenda.

Like I said, Dennis hastert, a Republican, third in line to the presidency, is a convicted pedo. All you got is a sweet pic of joe kissing babies.
1713828188009.jpeg

Do you think our chances of winning would be better if the gop had a kinder face like Christie, Nikki or disantis? I’m so glad they are running a guy who admits he will cut social security. A guy who brags to his religious constituents he appointed anti choice judges.

Republicans want trump and other republicans to be more secretive about their ultimate goals.

Dont run on being pro choice and anti social security. Then pass your pro life bills and cut social security after you’re in.
Republicans have sunk to such simplistic rhetoric

Well, I see no trannies or drag queens in public and it is a social wedge issue rich republicans use to sucker poor people like you into voting gop.

Without these social wedge issues the gop offer you nothing really
Dude, the Biden administration tried to take away a district's school lunch program if the school wouldn't allow biological boys use the girls bathroom

Republicans have sunk to such simplistic rhetoric
They don’t have to change. American voters are stupid. No matter how bad the last Republican was, republicans just have to wait 8 years for voters to forget. 2 years actually because the same people who showed up for obama in 2008 didn’t show up in the 2010 midterms. They thought winning in 2008 was enough. It wasn’t.

Or no matter how good the democrat is, after 8 years they’ll take it for granted and not give Gore 4 years to keep it going.

And republicans say bush walked into a recession then 9-11. Worse than those two things were the policies bush and chaney passed. The deregulations. The appointments. The legislation he signed.

Biden deserves 4 more years. What scares me is 18 year old voters don’t remember how bad trump was. They were only 10-13 years old. And he’s a clown they like his brand. They are idiots!

Dude, the Biden administration tried to take away a district's school lunch program if the school wouldn't allow biological boys use the girls bathroom

Show me a pic of the boy

They don’t have to change. American voters are stupid. No matter how bad the last Republican was, republicans just have to wait 8 years for voters to forget. 2 years actually because the same people who showed up for obama in 2008 didn’t show up in the 2010 midterms. They thought winning in 2008 was enough. It wasn’t.

Or no matter how good the democrat is, after 8 years they’ll take it for granted and not give Gore 4 years to keep it going.

And republicans say bush walked into a recession then 9-11. Worse than those two things were the policies bush and chaney passed. The deregulations. The appointments. The legislation he signed.

Biden deserves 4 more years. What scares me is 18 year old voters don’t remember how bad trump was. They were only 10-13 years old. And he’s a clown they like his brand. They are idiots!
Turn you on using the girls bathroom?
Or is it just mental fetish of you liking to watch other men in girls bathrooms?

While repubs worry about the 1 trans person in their state trying out for the volleyball team, millions of people continue to go hungry, people go without housing, and the wealth disparity continues to increase.
Try to pick your battles better.

Transgender and gender-nonbinary teens face greater risk of sexual assault in schools that prevent them from using bathrooms or locker rooms consistent with their gender identity, according to a recent study.
Justifying men raping girls, how Leftard of you.

What’s it like for a 5-10 150 lb woman to play basketball against a 6-9 250 lb male since you’re concerned about safety?

Who in the US is sending taxpayer money to Iran? Relief for Palestinians can be sent while still fighting poverty in the US. Unlike yourself, most people can do more than one thing at a time.
Are you that ignorant?

Who in the US is sending taxpayer money to Iran? Relief for Palestinians can be sent while still fighting poverty in the US. Unlike yourself, most people can do more than one thing at a time.
Typical leftist Nazi. You want all money taken from organized crime given back.

Forum List

Back