Bill Maher to tea partiers: The Founding Fathers would’ve hated your guts

Do keep up. The FF also designed a means of changing the document. If they intended the original to be in force for eternity, they wouldn't have included the amendment process, would they?

Currently, none. However, your bill of rights wasn't codified until 1990. :lol:

1) Cool, so if the second amendment was voted out, you'd be ok with that? Also, when they put in the amendment process do you think they were thinking of giving women/the man in the street the vote, or letting slaves vote. I'm not 100 percent sure, but I'm sure one of the FF's (Hamilton? Jefferson or Adams maybe) specifically DIDN'T want some parts of society to have the vote. I could be wrong about that,though.

So our BOR wasn't codified until 1990. And?

daveman sees straight ahead, is a concrete learner not abstract, can't extrapolate, Dr. G.

You can't hold it against him; he can't be anything else.

Do keep up. The FF also designed a means of changing the document. If they intended the original to be in force for eternity, they wouldn't have included the amendment process, would they?

Currently, none. However, your bill of rights wasn't codified until 1990. :lol:

1) Cool, so if the second amendment was voted out, you'd be ok with that? Also, when they put in the amendment process do you think they were thinking of giving women/the man in the street the vote, or letting slaves vote. I'm not 100 percent sure, but I'm sure one of the FF's (Hamilton? Jefferson or Adams maybe) specifically DIDN'T want some parts of society to have the vote. I could be wrong about that,though.
If the 2A was repealed, so be it. I wouldn't like it and I think it would be a horribly bad idea, but if the amendment process was correctly followed, then it would be the will of the citizenry.
So our BOR wasn't codified until 1990. And?
Took you long enough, dinnit?

Very Funny Video. Wish I had HBO.

With Bill Maher you get a hateful political monolog, but at least it's funny, something I can say for most right and left wind political commentators.

daveman sees straight ahead, is a concrete learner not abstract, can't extrapolate, Dr. G.

Yes, I admit I'm not a mainstream Republican who supports everything Obama's done.

You almost get there, then you lie. Yes, I am a mainstream Republican. No, I don't support everything Obama does. What I don't like is that the far right and the far left think they are on some kind of mission to save the rest of us who are doing quite well with being American.

Oh, well: one baby step then a stumble for you daveman.

Yes, I admit I'm not a mainstream Republican who supports everything Obama's done.

You almost get there, then you lie. Yes, I am a mainstream Republican. No, I don't support everything Obama does. What I don't like is that the far right and the far left think they are on some kind of mission to save the rest of us who are doing quite well with being American.

WOW who would have guess that the board president of the liars club would call someone who hasn't been caught is a lie, a liar.:clap2:

It's always funny when a living person decides to speak on behalf of individuals who, while they may have died long ago, their words, their spirit, their courage and their politics will outlive us all.

Bill can, respectfully, go fuck himself.

Isn't that what the tea party is kind of about?

Isn't it odd, then, how you never seem to criticize anything Obama does? How you ride to the defense of the farthest-left posters here? How you agree with most every Democrat policy?

If that's mainstream Republicanism, the GOP may as well change their name to DNC II.

Isn't it odd, then, how you never seem to criticize anything Obama does? How you ride to the defense of the farthest-left posters here? How you agree with most every Democrat policy?

If that's mainstream Republicanism, the GOP may as well change their name to DNC II.

Several words come to mind, lying stupid piece of shit. Is that a good summation of starkey?

Several words come to mind, lying stupid piece of shit. Is that a good summation of starkey?
Not bad. I just wonder about his motives, and who he thinks he's fooling.

1, that's a lie, and you know it.

2, I don't agree with every Democrat policy and you can't even come close to that call.

3. I do knock down sickness from the far far right that has infected the party like a disease.

That is why I am so glad Palin has realized she marginalized herself the last ten days with her bad behavior.

Now either she cleans it up, or she pulls down not only herself but her supporters as well.

That's good for the GOP, that's good for the country.

Forum List

Back