Bill Maher on the CO shootings

"he spits on his country that made his ugly ass rich..."

The country made him rich? It wasn't his ability and work? Then, what is being rich based on? Not the country that furnishes the matrix for riches?

what's his abilities?
being a hateful ass..
:lol:

He's in the same genre as Ann Coulter...but he's funnier at it.

Ernie..I like ya guy..but try to follow along.

:D

You opened the door, pal. You seem comfortable blaming lawlessness on the NRA....

It's not "lawlessness" per se..it's access to some very dangerous weapons to some very dangerous indivduals.

I have no idea why the NRA favors assault rifles, giving felons, terrorists and lunatics guns, access to these gun, and letting the same folks have access to explosives.

But there it is.

Even going by there definition of the 2nd amendment (which I think is completely incorrect), all rights, have limits.

Even if you don't favor laws that allow just anyone to purchase an assault weapon or even any kind of gun, people have ways of acquiring them. Gangs buy them off the street or steal them, psychos go to gun shows and just put their money down..

The NRA makes a lot of money off of gun nuts, they are not likely to change their stance on this anytime soon.

At the very least, possesion of any kind of unregistered weapon should be backed with harsh penalties and fees. Assault weapons are a category all their own. We're talking public safety here, time for the NRA silliness to stop or be stopped.

QShqU.png

These are his latest tweets - nothing over the top. Every one of them true.

G87IV.png

I don't know, I just like Bill Maher so much, I laugh out loud when I watch New Rules, he's funny. Other times, he's just a realist. An acquired taste I guess.

Check out Bill Maher's tweet page on the CO shootings. This guy is a real POS.

Pig Maher: Aurora shooting proves America sucks | Twitchy

I love how practially NONE of the CON$ understand what Maher is trying to say.

I guy walk into a theater with 2 pistols, a shotun, explosives, chemical gas, gas mask, and an ar-15 assult rife.

CON$ that next day, "Nothing to do with gun-control!!, no siree, gun-control reform would have no impact on this,nope!"

Was just watching on CNN when they interviewed the local hospital. Know what nearly all the patients had? Gun shot wounds.

Forum List

Back