Bill Maher on the CO shootings

Yes the riony of a guy doing mass murder during a movie that celebrates mass murders and people enjoy watching.

I recall watching a movie where a drug addicted hit man blew out a guys brains in a car and the audience laughed....
Most americans seemed to really like that movie, not me, I thought it was disgusting.

American culture....

Have you thought about moving to a country more to your liking?

You're free to go

We don't build walls to keep people in

You're kidding right?

The US has the largest prison population in the world.

"he spits on his country that made his ugly ass rich..."

The country made him rich? It wasn't his ability and work? Then, what is being rich based on? Not the country that furnishes the matrix for riches?

Yes the riony of a guy doing mass murder during a movie that celebrates mass murders and people enjoy watching.

I recall watching a movie where a drug addicted hit man blew out a guys brains in a car and the audience laughed....
Most americans seemed to really like that movie, not me, I thought it was disgusting.

American culture....

You're free to go

since you're the one who doesn't think anyone but rightwingnuts should have opinions....

you first.

buh bye.

Why I have Frankie on ignore.
His view is far to narrow to understand what I am talking about.
Don't like it get out is his limit of understanding or change.

"Have you thought about moving to a country more to your liking?

You're free to go

We don't build walls to keep people in"

Ahh, the sixties! America; love it or leave it!

America!

Land of free expression and the pursuit of happiness. If you don't like it (my way), leave!

I also remember, "America; change it or lose it."

It certainly looks as if a lot of folks are losing it!

The country made him rich? It wasn't his ability and work? Then, what is being rich based on? Not the country that furnishes the matrix for riches?

what's his abilities?
being a hateful ass..
:lol:

Yah I thought it was individual initiative and such that got people rich not the country?

American culture....

You're free to go

You're kidding right?

Seems like I always had to get permission to leave the USA as well...

Last edited:
The NRA assholes put these kinds of weopons in the hands of the insane. Yes, they do bear responsibility for the result.
So the NRA gave him the guns?? :eek:

Cars have seatbelts and airbags. Maybe the founding fathers didn't consider the practical flintlock would evolve into a completely, OK almost completely, unregulated AR-15.

S238b.jpg

ar15.jpg

American culture....

You're free to go

You're kidding right?

I had no idea USCitizen was a prisoner!

What are you in for US?

American culture....

You're free to go

since you're the one who doesn't think anyone but rightwingnuts should have opinions....

you first.

buh bye.

Is English not your first language? That would explain a lot

You and your collective can express all the opinions you want, no matter how stupid or hateful.

When you express an opinion that the USA is not to your liking as US Citizen did, all I do is point out that you're free to go to a place more to your liking.

Yep, just like Levin and Coulter but on the other side.

Now there you go off the deep end! Ann Coulter's soaring intellect and uplifting logical mind are what make her so wonderful and successful. How can you be so ungracious?

she's a hell of a lot more intellignet than Maher..like her or not

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo6SOpOE788]Ann Coulter on 2012 GOP Field: If Christie Doesn't Run, Romney Will be Nominated and Lose to Obama- YouTube[/ame]

Hmm..you may have a point.

And she appears on Maher's show quite frequently. You think they have something going on? :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back