Bill Maher on the CO shootings

What the shootings across the board (i.e. gabby giffords, etc.) prove to me is that the NRA has wayy too much control over what was once our govt and are no different than any other mega-corporation.

You do realize that the NRA protects the rights of law abiding citizens, not whacked out Liberal mass murderers, don't you?

There are thousands of gun laws on the books. These laws only limit the ability of decent, law abiding citizens to obtain a firearm. Crazed wackos and criminals are unaffected. You can still go to most inner-city ghettos and buy all the guns and ammo you can carry with no waiting period or back ground check.

"she's a hell of a lot more intellignet than Maher..like her or not"

Shirley is jesting again, certainly.

Now there you go off the deep end! Ann Coulter's soaring intellect and uplifting logical mind are what make her so wonderful and successful. How can you be so ungracious?

she's a hell of a lot more intellignet than Maher..like her or not

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo6SOpOE788]Ann Coulter on 2012 GOP Field: If Christie Doesn't Run, Romney Will be Nominated and Lose to Obama- YouTube[/ame]

Hmm..you may have a point.

And she appears on Maher's show quite frequently. You think they have something going on? :eusa_shhh:

could be..but I hope she has extra brown peope bags with her in case the one falls off she put over his head..

:badgrin:

Last edited:
Yes the riony of a guy doing mass murder during a movie that celebrates mass murders and people enjoy watching.

I recall watching a movie where a drug addicted hit man blew out a guys brains in a car and the audience laughed....
Most americans seemed to really like that movie, not me, I thought it was disgusting.

American culture....

Have you thought about moving to a country more to your liking?

You're free to go

We don't build walls to keep people in

You're kidding right?

The US has the largest prison population in the world.

Why is that? Could it be that the vast majority of prison inmates were raised in single parent families? Could it be that among those most likely to become inmates, there is a cultural taboo against getting a good education and honest work?
Look guy! The large prison population in the US is not the fault of the people building prisons.

she's a hell of a lot more intellignet than Maher..like her or not

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo6SOpOE788]Ann Coulter on 2012 GOP Field: If Christie Doesn't Run, Romney Will be Nominated and Lose to Obama- YouTube[/ame]

And she appears on Maher's show quite frequently. You think they have something going on? :eusa_shhh:

could be..but I hope she has extra brown peope bags to put over Mahers head in case one falls off..

Touche.

Using the ugly chick joke against a guy? +1

Have you thought about moving to a country more to your liking?

You're free to go

We don't build walls to keep people in

You're kidding right?

Why is that? Could it be that the vast majority of prison inmates were raised in single parent families? Could it be that among those most likely to become inmates, there is a cultural taboo against getting a good education and honest work?
Look guy! The large prison population in the US is not the fault of the people building prisons.

Ernie..I like ya guy..but try to follow along.

:D

What I don't like about Maher's comments is that he injected politics into a tragedy for no reason. Other than that, I think you guys are overreacting to his words. It wasn't that big of a deal.

You mean you wouldn't 'do' her?

Me?

I would not could not do Ann Coulter!

I could not, would not, on a boat.
I will not, will not, with a goat.
I will not eat her in the rain.
I will not eat her on a train.
Not in the dark! Not in a tree!
Not in a car! You let me be!
I do not like her in a box.
I do not like her with a fox.
I will not eat her in a house.
I do not like her with a mouse.
I do not like her here or there.
I do not like her ANYWHERE!

:D (with apologies to the Great Dr. Seuss)

You're kidding right?

You opened the door, pal. You seem comfortable blaming lawlessness on the NRA....

Ann Coulter on 2012 GOP Field: If Christie Doesn't Run, Romney Will be Nominated and Lose to Obama- YouTube

could be..but I hope she has extra brown peope bags to put over Mahers head in case one falls off..

Touche.

Using the ugly chick joke against a guy? +1

with those 2 it would be a double bagger.

You opened the door, pal. You seem comfortable blaming lawlessness on the NRA....

It's not "lawlessness" per se..it's access to some very dangerous weapons to some very dangerous indivduals.

I have no idea why the NRA favors assault rifles, giving felons, terrorists and lunatics guns, access to these gun, and letting the same folks have access to explosives.

But there it is.

Even going by there definition of the 2nd amendment (which I think is completely incorrect), all rights, have limits.

I had no idea USCitizen was a prisoner!

What are you in for US?

Try leaving the US without a passport.

See how far you get.

I'm sorry, are you saying that US Citizen lost his passport while in prison? Was it taken because of the crime that got him locked up in the first place?

Are you and uscitizen one in the same person?

Come to think of it..you never see Superman and Clark Kent in the same room together.

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back