Bill Maher on the CO shootings

What the shootings across the board (i.e. gabby giffords, etc.) prove to me is that the NRA has wayy too much control over what was once our govt and are no different than any other mega-corporation.

How can you connect the NRA to this?? that organization has NOTHING to do with this

Another irrational knee jerk reaction.

The NRA has defended the sale of high powered weopons with huge magazines to the hilt. They bear a great deal of responsibility for the crimes done with these weopons. There is no need for a citizen to own a weopon with a magazine that has 30, 40 or more rounds in it. That is not a sporting arm, or even a self defense weopon. It is a weopon for killing ones fellow citizens en masse, as we have seen so many times in the recent past.

Then there is the matter of the NRA trying to make it legal to carry concealed into a bar. Now that is the definition of insanity, mixing booze and guns. No imagination needed to predict the outcome of that.

What the shootings across the board (i.e. gabby giffords, etc.) prove to me is that the NRA has wayy too much control over what was once our govt and are no different than any other mega-corporation.

How can you connect the NRA to this?? that organization has NOTHING to do with this

The NRA has defended the sale of high powered weopons with huge magazines to the hilt. They bear a great deal of responsibility for the crimes done with these weopons. There is no need for a citizen to own a weopon with a magazine that has 30, 40 or more rounds in it. That is not a sporting arm, or even a self defense weopon. It is a weopon for killing ones fellow citizens en masse, as we have seen so many times in the recent past.

Then there is the matter of the NRA trying to make it legal to carry concealed into a bar. Now that is the definition of insanity, mixing booze and guns. No imagination needed to predict the outcome of that.

you all got to blame someone
first they tried to pin the Tea Party, now it's the Nra

The NRA assholes put these kinds of weopons in the hands of the insane. Yes, they do bear responsibility for the result.

The NRA assholes put these kinds of weopons in the hands of the insane. Yes, they do bear responsibility for the result.

a shame you all aren't this excited about the weapons from fast and furious killing people
but then you'd have to blame this administration and not a organization the supports the second amendment for law abiding citizens

Yes! The only people with gun should be the government! What could possibly go wrong with an unarmed citizenry?

"The shooter was the victim."

In that we are all connected, he participates in the very suffering he apparently inflicted. So, although not in the bleeding heart concept of 'victim of society', yes, he is a victim. Somewhere, something went awry and the present person is a victim, so to speak, of the results of that.

He lost his connectedness.

"Send not to find for whom the bell tolls..."

Last edited:
I still can't believe people PAY to watch Maher

he spits on his country that made his ugly ass rich...

no wonder he supports Obama

Last edited:
Yes the riony of a guy doing mass murder during a movie that celebrates mass murders and people enjoy watching.

I recall watching a movie where a drug addicted hit man blew out a guys brains in a car and the audience laughed....
Most americans seemed to really like that movie, not me, I thought it was disgusting.

American culture....

Have you thought about moving to a country more to your liking?

You're free to go

We don't build walls to keep people in

Bill Maher's job is too push right wing buttons.

And at that task he excels mightily.

Yes the riony of a guy doing mass murder during a movie that celebrates mass murders and people enjoy watching.

I recall watching a movie where a drug addicted hit man blew out a guys brains in a car and the audience laughed....
Most americans seemed to really like that movie, not me, I thought it was disgusting.

American culture....

Have you thought about moving to a country more to your liking?

You're free to go

We don't build walls to keep people in

since you're the one who doesn't think anyone but rightwingnuts should have opinions....

you first.

buh bye.

yeah, it must suck for some of you that pesky amendment the right to bear arms..

The people (collective) have a right to bear arms, form a militia and protect the state.

Forum List

Back