Bill Maher: New Rules for Teabaggers

Better than your bullshit, sneaky neg repping.

Hi, you have received -125 reputation points from Si modo.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Moron.

Regards,
Si modo

Though being negged by you is a priviledge and an honor, I admit.
What's better? My post? The ones you're ignoring? LMAO!

Nothing sneaky about my rep, moron. See, morons proclaim they ignore and never do. Now, if I were to be sneaky about a rep, I would proclaim I was ignoring your posts, then rep one of them. ;)

My rep was spot on. Moron.

And, FYI. When you want to whine about a rep, whiner, there is a forum for it. Thanks.

Si Modo, shut up and quit whining.

Si modo wrote:

I mock you.

Uh, not so much Si modo. You seem to be the asshole here, though I wll admit it looks as if drsmith is arguing with a lunatic, and most sane folks avoid that.

Nothing says LOSER like posting in Book Antiqua Size 4 Blue Font.

You are sorely mistaken if you think many people here care to emulate your tackiness and incredibly bad taste.

Just sayin'.

Too funny. That tacky Madeline whines about the lack of substance in a Flame Zone thread, yet dodges a legitimate question to her by Nosmo, then says she is going to do exactly what it is to which she objects in this thread.

What a maroon, and an incredibly tacky one.

Maybe she'll start another thread about her vibrator. Bleeeeech.

Last edited:
Indeed. And not at all amusing. If a poster is going to be a flaming moron, he or she should at least provide a bit of comedy relief (in a readable font).

Here's the link:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/118813-snot-flinging-101-or-five-easy-lessons-on-how-to-craft-an-effective-insult.html

I cannot emphasize this enough: the purpose of an insult written on a message board is to distress the target whilst amusing other readers. 1,001 neg reps calling me a "moron" just does not cut it.

boedicca, clean up your act and buy a thesaurus.

5194.jpg

You DO know what that is, right?

My son there are indeed people crazier than conservatives. I know it's hard to believe but it is true. They have all become "Tea Baggers" aka Tea Party and they have one thing in common - they are all wacko.

There are no Tea Partiers/Baggers, it is all a GOP fund raising effort?

Oh they exist all right and they will become the Republican "Base". Their platform will replace the GOP Platform.

http://www.mainepolitics.net/sites/default/files/Maine_GOP_platform.pdf

And they are as "nutty" as a "fruitcake".

Interesting, and I think they are really desperate judging from their attitude in these threads.

tea_bag_the_liberal_dems_before_they_tea_bag_you_tshirt-p235381317448019770caih_400.jpg

Last edited:
If you look at actual tea party people, they are more pissed at the republicans than they are at the democrats.

And the ones in the Republican party are causing huge ripples for the party elites. They are willing to take a loss on party lable to get better representation. As happened in NY23, where the official candidate was reduced to a minuscule portion of the vote. As happened with the Florida Senate race, where the official candidate was forced out.

And even what happened in HI with the congressional race there. The national party wanted to push something the people hated, and they split the vote.

The Republcan leadership is in fear of this group, that it will repeat what happened in 1992 with Ross Perot. This year should be a republican cakewalk, but the tea party people are going off the reservation and worse, withholding contributions.

I see the OP is so stupid that he can't even frame a question as a question. Does he know the difference?

The California public school system sucks.

He's even an embarrassment to stupid people who refuse to accept him as one of their own

My fellow Californian are, generally, kind of moronic but ShitStain takes stupid to a level all his own.

I see the OP is so stupid that he can't even frame a question as a question. Does he know the difference?

The California public school system sucks.

He's even an embarrassment to stupid people who refuse to accept him as one of their own

My fellow Californian are, generally, kind of moronic but ShitStain takes stupid to a level all his own.

He's got that Rdean One note samba stupidity beat going

Forum List

Back