Bill Maher Explains Why Liberals Are Idiots for Siding With Hamas

You know what is really ironic?

About 70% of the Jews in the US support the despicable Democrat Party. The Democrat Party is comprised of assholes who hate Jews and just about everybody else.

It is like the stupid queer Liberals who support Muslims but would be killed by the Muslims.
It will Be 55-60 % this Election Cycle

You're the one that brought him up, again showing everyone that you are so fucked in the head that you think it is appropriate to address him as “she”.
Well, I was being premitive, because you usually try to short circuit any discussion of science you don't understand with "you think Bruce Jenner is a woman"... showing that there is more science you don't understand.

It will Be 55-60 % this Election Cycle
Oh, I doubt it. Biden is doing everything the Zionists want...

Well, I was being premitive [sic], because you usually try to short circuit any discussion of science you don't understand with "you think Bruce Jenner is a woman"... showing that there is more science you don't understand.

If you believe that Bruce Jenner is a woman, then you don't know shit about science; and no sane person should pretend that you have any credibility at all regarding anything to do with science.

In any case, it was you that brought him up in this discussion, all the while waving your severe mental defectiveness around like a proud banner, by referring to him using female pronouns.

Well, I was being premitive, because you usually try to short circuit any discussion of science you don't understand with "you think Bruce Jenner is a woman"... showing that there is more science you don't understand.

Oh, I doubt it. Biden is doing everything the Zionists want...
Yet the Arab Street is now in America under his Watch

[JoeB131 os] not ignorant or stupid. He's evil, and he's dishonest. He hates anything that is good, and loves anything that is evil, and will tell whatever lies he will, knowing full well that they are lies, that he thinks will be most hurtful to those that he hates.

But he has very little power to hurt anyone with his lies, because everyone knows that he is a hateful, evil, lying piece of shit, and knows better than to believe anything that he says.

He knows full well that the meme that he posted is an absurdly false depiction of Christianity, but he thinks that by posting it, he can hurt Christians.

If you believe that Bruce Jenner is a woman, then you don't know shit about science; and no sane person should pretend that you have any credibility at all regarding anything to do with science.

Again, I will believe actual scientists who have studied gender identity before someoene who thinks that the Native Americans were Hebrews.

Good for Biden. !
Not really. It doesn't solve the underlying problem, does it.

The Palestinians don't want to live in an apartheid state... so either one of two things will happen.

There will be an EQUITABLE division of the land between Israel and Palestine.
or
The Palestinians will have full political rights enjoyed by Israelis.

If it's the latter, they will quickly vote the Jewish State out of existence because they'd be in the majority. If the former, Israel will have to learn to live peacefully with a hostile neighbor.

It is when you support Hamas like you're doing here every day.

You're dooming Palestinian women, gays, and children to abuse, torture, and death because you hate Jews.
Again, if the Palestinians want that, then that's what they get.

Kind of like Afghanistan, we pissed away a trillion dollars, and at the end of the day, they really wanted to live under the Taliban.

Again, I will believe actual scientists who have studied gender identity before someoene [sic] who thinks that the Native Americans were Hebrews.

The Ketanji Brown Jackson position. You don't know what a woman is, because you're not a biologist.

Never mind that God gave you eyes and ears and other senses, and the ability to see for yourself what makes a woman different from a man. You'd rather trust some bullshit “expert” to tell you something that, if you were sane and intelligent, you would be able to clearly see for yourself to be absurdly false.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” — George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

The Ketanji Brown Jackson position. You don't know what a woman is, because you're not a biologist.

Only works on the assumption that biologists are the only authority.

Psychologists who have studied this show that about 1% of the population is transgender- their brains don't match their genitals.

Never mind that God gave you eyes and ears and other senses, and the ability to see for yourself what makes a woman different from a man. You'd rather trust some bullshit “expert” to tell you something that, if you were sane and intelligent, you would be able to clearly see for yourself to be absurdly false.

Well, you see, I ask again, have you ever talked to a Transgender person to get their point of view, or do you just scream Bible verses at them?

Only works on the assumption that biologists are the only authority.

Psychologists who have studied this show that about 1% of the population is transgender- their brains don't match their genitals.

Well, you see, I ask again, have you ever talked to a Transgender person to get their point of view, or do you just scream Bible verses at them?
Crackpots. Gay, transgender are mental disorders.

If you are hurt when someone points out the absurdity of your beliefs, shouldn't you be examining your beliefs?

(this is where you blurt out something about Bruce Jenner, because you can't get her off your mind, either.)
Bruce Jenner is a He, no matter what his delusions tell him.

Not really. It doesn't solve the underlying problem, does it.

The Palestinians don't want to live in an apartheid state... so either one of two things will happen.

There will be an EQUITABLE division of the land between Israel and Palestine.
or
The Palestinians will have full political rights enjoyed by Israelis.

I

The best alternative is that Palestinians will be expelled, like they should have been right after Israel's victory in the Six Day War. All the Israelis need to do is to keep pushing them out. The War in Gaza is giving them the opportunity to re occupy Gaza.

The Jews know how to establish a first rate country. The Palestinians do not. They never did.

Israel.jpg

The best alternative is that Palestinians will be expelled, like they should have been right after Israel's victory in the Six Day War. All the Israelis need to do is to keep pushing them out. The War in Gaza is giving them the opportunity to re occupy Gaza.

Won't happen. The reason they gave up Gaza is they were deploying more troops than settlers.

What value can there possibly be in talking with a lunatic, in order to try to understand that lunatic's delusions?
Funny, I think the same thing about Mormons, with all your delusions, but I'm happy to hear your point of view.

It seems you want to demonize LGBTQ people to feel better about your own insecurities.

Won't happen. The reason they gave up Gaza is they were deploying more troops than settlers.
That is because Israelis did not expel the Palestinians. The current war gives them the opportunity.

Forum List

Back