Bill Maher Calls for People to 'Put Drugs in Halloween Candy'

:lol:
If one child anywhere in this nation falls prey to this Monday, I sincerely hope Maher and HBO are held responsible.

Once again, the concept of personal responsibility escapes "conservatives."

What's really funny is most of those kids are on meds because their teachers *suggest* to the parents that they medicate them.

They don't want to teach kids who act like...kids. It's the same mindset that makes acting like male at school a crime, while faggots are applauded.

Christ almighty... I can't stand Maher these days (i remember when he was funny) but I don't believe for one second that he was seriously suggesting handing out drugs to children on Halloween and I don't believe anyone else believes that's what he meant either.

Seems like a real stretch if you ask me.

Bunch of fucking hooey...

Christ almighty... I can't stand Maher these days (i remember when he was funny) but I don't believe for one second that he was seriously suggesting handing out drugs to children on Halloween and I don't believe anyone else believes that's what he meant either.

Bingo. But if they didn't have faux rage, they'd have no raisin d'être.

If you read what he actually said, it's a rant against all the drugs that people do pump into their kids....but enjoy your fauxrage.

did anyone bother actually watching what maher said instead of getting their info from the nuts at "newsbusters"?

No, conservatives aren’t interested in facts, particularly then they interfere with attempting to disparage someone perceived as ‘liberal.’

If one child anywhere in this nation falls prey to this Monday, I sincerely hope Maher and HBO are held responsible.

What's really funny is most of those kids are on meds because their teachers *suggest* to the parents that they medicate them.

They don't want to teach kids who act like...kids. It's the same mindset that makes acting like male at school a crime, while faggots are applauded.

Faggots?

So you are also here blaming the fault of the parents on teachers. Interesting.

Is there an actual "conservative" that understands the concept of personal responsibility?

Damn, are you sure? I just harvested some mushrooms so I could follow his instruction.....:evil:

For decades, parents have worried about dangerous substances being put into what their children receive while Trick or Treating.

On Friday evening, HBO's Bill Maher actually called for people to "put drugs in the Halloween candy"

"In a study from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine last month, scientists found that a single dose of psilocybin, which is the drug in mushrooms, created a quote “long-term positive personality change in most patients.” People improved in the areas of sensitivity, imagination, and broad-minded tolerance of others. In pharmaceutical speak, psilocybin is known as an asshole inhibitor. And couldn’t we use a little more of that?

Steve Jobs literally learned to think different. And if he can get that, that insight from LSD or mushrooms or for that matter from licking a toad, then bring me Kermit the Frog and I'll stick my tongue right down his throat."

Read more: Bill Maher Calls for People to 'Put Drugs in Halloween Candy' | NewsBusters.org

Comedy? :evil:

if all his viewers do this, tens of children could be in danger

Faggots?

Is there an actual "conservative" that understands the concept of personal responsibility?

que?

Faggots?

que?

Are you a quotation???

• Thanks
Reactions: del
did anyone bother actually watching what maher said instead of getting their info from the nuts at "newsbusters"?

i'm not sure which is funnier, caring what he said, or watching him to verify it.

he's a comedian; at one point in time he was actually funny, IIRC.

For decades, parents have worried about dangerous substances being put into what their children receive while Trick or Treating.

On Friday evening, HBO's Bill Maher actually called for people to "put drugs in the Halloween candy"

"In a study from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine last month, scientists found that a single dose of psilocybin, which is the drug in mushrooms, created a quote “long-term positive personality change in most patients.” People improved in the areas of sensitivity, imagination, and broad-minded tolerance of others. In pharmaceutical speak, psilocybin is known as an asshole inhibitor. And couldn’t we use a little more of that?

Steve Jobs literally learned to think different. And if he can get that, that insight from LSD or mushrooms or for that matter from licking a toad, then bring me Kermit the Frog and I'll stick my tongue right down his throat."

Read more: Bill Maher Calls for People to 'Put Drugs in Halloween Candy' | NewsBusters.org

Comedy? :evil:

I saw that, Maher was hysterical as always. ;)

I knew someone here would have to be a wet blanket. :tongue:

Faggots?

I understand personal responsibility. How does it apply here? I think people are responsible for the offal that drips from their mouths. I think teachers should teach, and not suggest that parents medicate their children to make them *calmer* and *easier*.

Faggots?

I understand personal responsibility. How does it apply here? I think people are responsible for the offal that drips from their mouths. I think teachers should teach, and not suggest that parents medicate their children to make them *calmer* and *easier*.

It's up to the parents, not the teacher. And the teacher might recommend, but a doctor/psychiatrist has to diagnose and treat. If you think a teacher has any sway/say in that regard, you're nuts....

That aside, the parents do have a responosibility to make sure they don't give their kids breakfasts and lunch high in sugar, food additives and food colouring...that makes kids hyperactive...

Who do you think refers the kids to counselors?

The teachers.

Teachers were referring kids right and left for adhd diagnosis a few years back. Now it's probably autism.

Who do you think refers the kids to counselors?

The teachers.

Teachers were referring kids right and left for adhd diagnosis a few years back. Now it's probably autism.

1) Recommending and diagnosing/prescribing are different things
2) Not probably at all - autism is definitely diagnosible. ADHD has its moments too, but they are distinctly different.

Forum List

Back