Bill Maher Calls for People to 'Put Drugs in Halloween Candy'

No, children have a constitutional right to be taught. And to not be discriminated against because of their sex (male) or their sexual orientation (hetero).

I have personally met a half dozen people who have had teachers suggest they get their kids "tested" with the objective of obtaining medication. I'm one of those people. Thanks, my child did fine without medication and ended up graduating a year ahead of the rest of his class.

Where do you get this crap? A Constitutional right? Nobody has a Constitutional right to be taught. Jesus, what is wrong with you people. If you can show me where it says that I will buy a copy of the Constitution, eat the paper and youtube it for your pleasure.

Mike

Ha ha. Haven't been to school yet. Not sure about acid, but I'm sure there will be tales of hash brownies.

We actually had fewer teens last night. Maybe they realized that Hallowwen is for children.

Sadly, Halloween was pretty much canceled in my neighborhood due to the weather and flooding so I guess I'll have to eat the mushrooms. :(

Sadly, Halloween was pretty much canceled in my neighborhood due to the weather and flooding so I guess I'll have to eat the mushrooms. :(

my son thought he was too cool to go trick or treating now that he's started high school. then he was sorry he didn't go. lol.

ah.. kids.

careful with the 'shrooms.

Last edited:

Anything more recent than 1967? Kids have better odds tripping over the curb and dying on Halloween than they do getting poisonous candy.

You obviously didn't read either article. 1982 was a really bad year.

I said "it only takes ONE crazy" Yes, that might skew the odds a bit. :cuckoo:

Thank you kissmy. I was certain there were other local stories that the Post might have missed.

BTW - I brought in the left over candy in for my students yesterday.

Dear Parents: forgive me for poisoning your children with fat, sugar, and artificial flavorings. Please don't sue me. Or report me to Mrs. Obama. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back