Bill Maher Calls for People to 'Put Drugs in Halloween Candy'

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
For decades, parents have worried about dangerous substances being put into what their children receive while Trick or Treating.

On Friday evening, HBO's Bill Maher actually called for people to "put drugs in the Halloween candy"

"In a study from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine last month, scientists found that a single dose of psilocybin, which is the drug in mushrooms, created a quote “long-term positive personality change in most patients.” People improved in the areas of sensitivity, imagination, and broad-minded tolerance of others. In pharmaceutical speak, psilocybin is known as an asshole inhibitor. And couldn’t we use a little more of that?

Steve Jobs literally learned to think different. And if he can get that, that insight from LSD or mushrooms or for that matter from licking a toad, then bring me Kermit the Frog and I'll stick my tongue right down his throat."

Read more: Bill Maher Calls for People to 'Put Drugs in Halloween Candy' | NewsBusters.org

Comedy? :evil:

For decades, parents have worried about dangerous substances being put into what their children receive while Trick or Treating.

On Friday evening, HBO's Bill Maher actually called for people to "put drugs in the Halloween candy"

"In a study from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine last month, scientists found that a single dose of psilocybin, which is the drug in mushrooms, created a quote “long-term positive personality change in most patients.” People improved in the areas of sensitivity, imagination, and broad-minded tolerance of others. In pharmaceutical speak, psilocybin is known as an asshole inhibitor. And couldn’t we use a little more of that?

Steve Jobs literally learned to think different. And if he can get that, that insight from LSD or mushrooms or for that matter from licking a toad, then bring me Kermit the Frog and I'll stick my tongue right down his throat."
Read more: Bill Maher Calls for People to 'Put Drugs in Halloween Candy' | NewsBusters.org

Best rant in that obviously sarcastic satire:

"You can’t just decide to give a bunch of innocent, drug-free kids some sort of psychedelic. What if it interacts badly with their Wellbrutrin, their Abilify, their Adderall, their Ritalin and their Monster Energy drink.

The kids are on drugs alright, the problem is they're on the wrong drugs.

They're on a combination of processed sugar so they can be mini coke fiends and mind narrowing pharmaceutical crap like Ritalin that doesn't open up their minds. It levels and controls them. These drugs are all about keeping bratty children in check, or as we used to call it, parenting."

:lol:
If one child anywhere in this nation falls prey to this Monday, I sincerely hope Maher and HBO are held responsible.

Once again, the concept of personal responsibility escapes "conservatives."

did anyone bother actually watching what maher said instead of getting their info from the nuts at "newsbusters"?

The only time I'd tune in to watch that fucking left wing lunatic is if someone was kicking his pathetic, Hugh Hefner wanna be, not funny ass. That would be worth watching.

Last edited:
Try this...turn on Bill Maher at any point in his "show" and when he blames Republicans for something turn the "show" off again. I guarantee you'll never watch more than five minutes.

Bill Maher "so" wants to be Jon Miller but instead of being insightful and humorous all he can manage is ill-informed and whiny.

Try this...turn on Bill Maher at any point in his "show" and when he blames Republicans for something turn the "show" off again. I guarantee you'll never watch more than five minutes.

Bill Maher "so" wants to be Jon Miller but instead of being insightful and humorous all he can manage is ill-informed and whiny.
Maybe so, probably not, but it's Dennis Miller who wishes he could be even half as insightful and humorous as Maher on a bad day.

Maybe so, probably not, but it's Dennis Miller who wishes he could be even half as insightful and humorous as Maher on a bad day.

hahaha-024.gif

I credit acid-shrooms for some of my success.
It removes bullshit from your eyes.

Yes it does remove bullshit from your eyes. I'm from the 60's from the true days of Carlos Castaneda. I've done it all.

One day you wake up and realize you are surrounded by crazy silver spoon commie rich kids like Fonda, Ayers and Bernadine who want to rule people and who are so anti American you want to bazooka barf.

And then you become a conservative because you realize there is so much bullshit coming from these left wing turds who consider themselves to be the intellectual elite so they can position themselves to be the "new leaders" with the "do as I say not as I do" limousine lib mentality.

By the way, Rubin died a stockbroker and a staunch conservative. I always got a chuckle out of that.

In the 1980s, he embarked on a debating tour with Abbie Hoffman titled "Yippie versus Yuppie."

Rubin's argument in the debates was that activism was hard work and that the abuse of drugs, sex, and private property had made the counter-culture "a scary society in itself."

He maintained that "wealth creation is the real American revolution. What we need is an infusion of capital into the depressed areas of our country."

Last edited:

Best rant in that obviously sarcastic satire:

"You can’t just decide to give a bunch of innocent, drug-free kids some sort of psychedelic. What if it interacts badly with their Wellbrutrin, their Abilify, their Adderall, their Ritalin and their Monster Energy drink.

The kids are on drugs alright, the problem is they're on the wrong drugs.

They're on a combination of processed sugar so they can be mini coke fiends and mind narrowing pharmaceutical crap like Ritalin that doesn't open up their minds. It levels and controls them. These drugs are all about keeping bratty children in check, or as we used to call it, parenting."

Bingo.

Yep....

Forum List

Back