Bill Maher Calls for People to 'Put Drugs in Halloween Candy'

For decades, parents have worried about dangerous substances being put into what their children receive while Trick or Treating.

On Friday evening, HBO's Bill Maher actually called for people to "put drugs in the Halloween candy"

"In a study from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine last month, scientists found that a single dose of psilocybin, which is the drug in mushrooms, created a quote “long-term positive personality change in most patients.” People improved in the areas of sensitivity, imagination, and broad-minded tolerance of others. In pharmaceutical speak, psilocybin is known as an asshole inhibitor. And couldn’t we use a little more of that?

Steve Jobs literally learned to think different. And if he can get that, that insight from LSD or mushrooms or for that matter from licking a toad, then bring me Kermit the Frog and I'll stick my tongue right down his throat."

Read more: Bill Maher Calls for People to 'Put Drugs in Halloween Candy' | NewsBusters.org

Comedy? :evil:

HE IS A FUSKING ASSHOLE. I'm REALLY sick of these fucks thinking they can say ANYTHING and its OK because its comedy. He should be fired or made to pick up shit off the street at OWS!!!

Last edited:
1. His "rant" was dangerous and irresponsible.
2. Halloween Candy is given to OTHER PEOPLE's children.
3. Many kids are overmedicated, but many extremely bright children have been helped with medication. It is insulting to parents whose children are truly disabled.
4. No respectable teacher would push medication. If a child is FAILING and/or is a danger to himself, they would suggest an evaluation. The doctor and the parent would decide the best course of treatment.
5. And most importantly, IT'S NOT FUNNY. Poisoning children, and rape never is. Maher needs to go back to clown school.

For decades, parents have worried about dangerous substances being put into what their children receive while Trick or Treating.

On Friday evening, HBO's Bill Maher actually called for people to "put drugs in the Halloween candy"

"In a study from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine last month, scientists found that a single dose of psilocybin, which is the drug in mushrooms, created a quote “long-term positive personality change in most patients.” People improved in the areas of sensitivity, imagination, and broad-minded tolerance of others. In pharmaceutical speak, psilocybin is known as an asshole inhibitor. And couldn’t we use a little more of that?

Steve Jobs literally learned to think different. And if he can get that, that insight from LSD or mushrooms or for that matter from licking a toad, then bring me Kermit the Frog and I'll stick my tongue right down his throat."

Read more: Bill Maher Calls for People to 'Put Drugs in Halloween Candy' | NewsBusters.org

Just further proof that Maher just wants to kill another religious holiday!

Ha ha. "The War on Halloween"

BTW - poisoned candy is not just an urban legend. There have been several cases. One crazy is all it takes. We expect 250 children tonight.

BTW - poisoned candy is not just an urban legend. There have been several cases. One crazy is all it takes. We expect 250 children tonight.
LOL! The way you wrote that makes it sounds as if you plan on poisoning some of them.

I released the attack cats this morning. I doubt that any of the little liberal bastiges wanting something for nothing will make it thru the gauntlet.

I thought his point was correct. He was using absurdity to point to absurdity and some of you idiots are calling him absurd. Get your common-sense meters adjusted.

:lol:
If one child anywhere in this nation falls prey to this Monday, I sincerely hope Maher and HBO are held responsible.
Once again, the concept of personal responsibility escapes "conservatives."

What's really funny is most of those kids are on meds because their teachers *suggest* to the parents that they medicate them.

They don't want to teach kids who act like...kids. It's the same mindset that makes acting like male at school a crime, while faggots are applauded.
Teachers suggest no such thing.

But how dare those evil teachers expect parents to teach their children to behave like students in school! Children have a Constitutional right to behave like animals in a classroom, at least CON$ervative children do, and no Liberal teacher has a right to restrict their freedom. Libs are always about restricting freedom. :cuckoo:

No, children have a constitutional right to be taught. And to not be discriminated against because of their sex (male) or their sexual orientation (hetero).

I have personally met a half dozen people who have had teachers suggest they get their kids "tested" with the objective of obtaining medication. I'm one of those people. Thanks, my child did fine without medication and ended up graduating a year ahead of the rest of his class.

LOL! The way you wrote that makes it sounds as if you plan on poisoning some of them.

Ya never know, do ya? That was supposed to be a joke. In a Bill Maharesque kinda way. Like not funny at all. :cool:

No, children have a constitutional right to be taught. And to not be discriminated against because of their sex (male) or their sexual orientation (hetero).

I have personally met a half dozen people who have had teachers suggest they get their kids "tested" with the objective of obtaining medication. I'm one of those people. Thanks, my child did fine without medication and ended up graduating a year ahead of the rest of his class.
Gee, why am I not surprised your little fairy is a brat in school?

It's a rant against legal drugs and a promotion of illegal ones. But enjoy your apologism.

You are correct. I watched that video & he was promoting the use of illegal drugs & even suggested you drug your child's Halloween candy.

Oh charming.

He wasn't a brat, he had seizure disorder, you fuckchop.
A seizure disorder that suddenly disappeared without medicine. Obviously the little brat was seizing other people's property and he got out of Juvie a year early.

Thanks for proving my point....

1. His "rant" was dangerous and irresponsible.
2. Halloween Candy is given to OTHER PEOPLE's children.
3. Many kids are overmedicated, but many extremely bright children have been helped with medication. It is insulting to parents whose children are truly disabled.
4. No respectable teacher would push medication. If a child is FAILING and/or is a danger to himself, they would suggest an evaluation. The doctor and the parent would decide the best course of treatment.
5. And most importantly, IT'S NOT FUNNY. Poisoning children, and rape never is. Maher needs to go back to clown school.

What a load of shit....

....all of it.....

He must have missed the story of a guy who poisoned children back in the 70s by tainting candy and passing it out at Hallowe'en. His own son died, many were made very sick.

Mr. Maher goes in my "Says more than he thinks" file.

Forum List

Back