Bill Kristol Approves of Obama's Immigration Policy

I'm no fan of Bill Kristol, but it is pretty funny to see him side with Obama on this issue.
I've never been any kind of a fan of the RNC's version of Eddie Haskell, and now have further reason to detest the little weasel.

OTOH, the neocon wing of the party has always been a big fan of overreaching and autocratic Executive power, so it only follows.

I'm no fan of Bill Kristol, but it is pretty funny to see him side with Obama on this issue.
I've never been any kind of a fan of the RNC's version of Eddie Haskell, and now have further reason to detest the little weasel.

OTOH, the neocon wing of the party has always been a big fan of overreaching and autocratic Executive power, so it only follows.

Very true.

picking asphalt out from his lip billy looked back at the bus and screamed "lemmings".

Hopefully the Bill Kristol Big Government Globalist influence in the Republican Party is waning. Haven't Neocons like him done enough damage to the Party? Hopefully their time has passed.

The Right thing to do?

Let millions steal across the border

Loot our treasurey

educate

medicate

incarcerate

and then move their children to the head of the linee..

sounds fucking fair to me,, donut ewe?

Because you asshole just march along like lemmings believing anything Fox tells you to believe

Bill Kristol On Obama’s Immigration Policy: ‘It’s The Right Thing To Do Actually’ | Mediaite

On this week’s Fox News Sunday, panel took a look at President Obama‘s new immigration policy, debating both the policy and the politics. While The Weekly Standard‘s Bill Kristol expressed preference for going through Congress, he conceded that Obama made a good move.

“I think it’s a sensible policy,” Kristol said. It would be “much better if that were the law of the land,” he added, saying Obama is pushing the “edges of the limits of prosecutorial discretion” by saying they won’t enforce the law in order to keep those immigrants in the country. Nonetheless, he said, “It’s the right thing to do actually.”
<more>

The NYT disapproves, do you have a point? Other than actually proving that Obama is lying when he says that doing this is not political?

Hopefully the Bill Kristol Big Government Globalist influence in the Republican Party is waning. Haven't Neocons like him done enough damage to the Party? Hopefully their time has passed.

says the phoney ron paul supporter

Bill Kristol and his Big Government Globalist gang need to get the boot from the Republican Party. Their time is up. Back to the Democratic Party where they belong.

Bill Kristol On Obama’s Immigration Policy: ‘It’s The Right Thing To Do Actually’ | Mediaite

On this week’s Fox News Sunday, panel took a look at President Obama‘s new immigration policy, debating both the policy and the politics. While The Weekly Standard‘s Bill Kristol expressed preference for going through Congress, he conceded that Obama made a good move.

“I think it’s a sensible policy,” Kristol said. It would be “much better if that were the law of the land,” he added, saying Obama is pushing the “edges of the limits of prosecutorial discretion” by saying they won’t enforce the law in order to keep those immigrants in the country. Nonetheless, he said, “It’s the right thing to do actually.”
<more>

Okay. Fine.

But where do we go from here?

Do we actually start to enforce the immigration laws on the books? As we should have been doing all along? Do we now tighten our borders as we should have been doing all along? Where do we go now? What do we do now?

Wait until another President feels it will help his re-election efforts to grant back door amnesty to the illegal immigrants who dragged their kids along?

Because, make no mistake, that's what we're talking about here, at least in a great number of cases. Certainly the ones involving children under the age of eighteen. I mean, who's going to break apart a family, right?

And while I'm on the subject, what about those illegal immigrants with children over the age of eighteen who meet the new criteria? Are they going to be deported while their children are allowed to stay?

Forum List

Back