Bill Gates warns coronavirus may be once in a century pathogen we've been worried about

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
“First, it can kill healthy adults in addition to elderly people with existing health problems,” he wrote. “Second, Covid-19 is transmitted quite efficiently. The average infected person spreads the disease to two or three others — an exponential rate of increase.” World health leaders say the disease is spread by people who are mildly ill or don’t show any symptoms at all, making it harder to contain and more contagious than other types of viruses. READ MORE

Bill Gates warns Coronavirus may be ‘once-in-a-century pathogen we’ve been worried about’

Well, let us play a game whose gonna get the vaccine first LMFAO........

Doctor Gates I presume....:10:

Some people really should stick to their expertise...

We have battled AIDS SARS MRSA HPAI Avian Flu Pig flu...they were all going to be the one to kill everyone...the markets went nuts and the if it bleeds it leads media went berserk...but we are still here aren't we....lets not lose our cool over this especially since it appears to be no worse than Avian flu....

It's Bill Gate's perogative to sit around and stress about once in a lifetime pathogens. People think he's effed up anyway. I'll spend my time living it up and enjoying the things I've worked for. No wonder Gates has freakin pimples. He worries too much.

• Banned
In January my brother Joe in Hong Kong called to tell us the stores were out of surgical masks as fear of coronavirus spread in China and Hong Kong.
GOOD NEWS! President Trump May Invoke Defense Production Act to Rapidly Expand Manufacturing of Protective Masks and Clothing

Oh but your so sick of hearing this and you're the ones who will end up with it because your not INFORMING yourselves dumbasses!!!

You have more to think about aside from getting a virus you stupid asses .THINK!!

FOOD SHORTAGES
AUTO INDUSTRY SLOWED
ANYTHING FROM CHINA EITHER STOPPED OR SLOWED .........

Wake up there is more than this coming FOOLS!!

Forum List

Back