Google employee tests positive for the corona virus, company restricts travel

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Google employee tests positive for the coronavirus, company restricts travel

(ETH) – Not even Google is immune to the coronavirus as reports indicate that a Google employee has reportedly tested positive for the coronavirus, leading the major company to further restrict its employees from traveling as concerns around the outbreak continue to grow.

Google LOL dumb asses it's that KARMA it's finding you American hating pricks...

..I'm tired of hearing about it!!! the MSM needs to be destroyed because of it....it's like the Michael Brown lies/falsehoods/etc

(ETH) – Not even Google is immune to the coronavirus as reports indicate that a Google employee has reportedly tested positive for the coronavirus, leading the major company to further restrict its employees from traveling as concerns around the outbreak continue to grow.

Google LOL dumb asses it's that KARMA it's finding you American hating pricks...

Who cares! Shut up about it already!

• Banned

Who cares! Shut up about it already!

iu

iu

..I'm tired of hearing about it!!! the MSM needs to be destroyed because of it....it's like the Michael Brown lies/falsehoods/etc
It is not the MSM

It is a global concern about a potentially devastating virus.

Only Conservatives are saying......Move along, nothing to see here

It is not the MSM

No, conservatives are saying unless you want to hibernate for the next few months, go about living your life as usual, just be sure to wash your hands more, stay home if sick, etc.

It is not the MSM

As of Feb. 28, 2020, the flu is showing much more of an impact on Americans than COVID-19. You can find up-to-date information on COVID-19 at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Coronavirus Disease 2019 vs. the Flu

It is not the MSM

As of Feb. 28, 2020, the flu is showing much more of an impact on Americans than COVID-19. You can find up-to-date information on COVID-19 at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Coronavirus Disease 2019 vs. the Flu
From your link-

Infections
COVID-19: Approximately 84,119 cases worldwide; 62 cases in the U.S. as of Feb. 28, 2020.

Flu: Estimated 1 billion cases worldwide; 9.3 million to 45 million cases in the U.S. per year.

Deaths
COVID-19: Approximately 2,871 deaths reported worldwide; 0 deaths in the U.S., as of Feb. 28, 2020.

Flu: 291,000 to 646,000 deaths worldwide; 12,000 to 61,000 deaths in the U.S. per year.

jesus christ--Americans, Brits, etc weren't SCARED when hitler took over much of the world and the US Navy just got their a$$ kicked......what a bunch of wimps

It is not the MSM

No, conservatives are saying unless you want to hibernate for the next few months, go about living your life as usual, just be sure to wash your hands more, stay home if sick, etc.
It is more than washing your hands...it is a potential pandemic

The time to stop it is before it spreads uncontrollably. Laughing it off until it becomes a crisis is not a solution

jesus christ--Americans, Brits, etc weren't SCARED when hitler took over much of the world and the US Navy just got their a$$ kicked......what a bunch of wimps
Yes they were scared

Yes, the virus is especially programmed to seek out far left extremists. I heard they are going to tweak it next to seek out Internet conspiracy theorists.

It is not the MSM

The time to stop it is before it spreads uncontrollably. Laughing it off until it becomes a crisis is not a solution
And your suggestion as to what to do that is not? Call off all flights? Call off all travel? Close all schools? What? Let’s hear it oh mighty one.

It is not the MSM

Trump stopped travel from affected areas into the US... Trump brought home US citizens and quarantined those who were potentially infected...

Trump initiated a public health emergency in January...

The only people with their heads up there collective asses are DEMOCRATS who stopped our congress with their contrived bullshit impeachment...

It is not the MSM

And your suggestion as to what to do that is not? Call off all flights? Call off all travel? Close all schools? What? Let’s hear it oh mighty one.

My suggestion is this....

Trump needs to provide stable leadership. Not downplaying the threat and claiming early victory in one case and then saying it is a major threat in the other.

The problem with Trump is he is not a credible source of information.

It is not the MSM

My suggestion is this....

Trump needs to provide stable leadership. Not downplaying the threat and claiming early victory in one case and then saying it is a major threat in the other.

The problem with Trump is he is not a credible source of information.
aka.........Fear Monger............then you can say tomorrow how Trump caused the Stocks to crash......Just like the MSM played the Trump over reacting theme when he banned travel and took measures early on.

To put it plainly ...............If Trump went to the lab and found the cure for this today........You'd still bitch and whine about it tomorrow.........

Now go hide under your bed the virus is after liberals.

Forum List

Back