Bill Gates says right to your face he wants to chip you with a digital ID

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Gates says right to your face he wants to chip you with a digital ID. Plandemics are just a way to get there.

They tried to edit this out of a Ted Talk so they are tryiing to hide it from the sheep.

Gates: People will have digital identification “certificates” (View at Bitchute)

Gates: “You don’t get a choice” to be vaccinated (view at Rumble)

Gates says right to your face he wants to chip you with a digital ID. Plandemics are just a way to get there.

They tried to edit this out of a Ted Talk so they are tryiing to hide it from the sheep.

Gates: People will have digital identification “certificates” (View at Bitchute)

The Dr. Mengele of our time, Bill Gates....

I remember believing the military was doing that to recruits. I know they have it for cats and dogs. I was afraid the CIA was in on it so I declined to set it up for my cat.

You first Bill. Let us know how it goes.

Your body...their choice.

Oh, you thought YOU had the right to choose for yourself?
Nope, government can and will force you to do whatever THEY choose.

That, people, is the cost of doing nothing.

It's one aspect of Deep State I have never understood.
They are obliged to tell the Sheeple exactly what they propose beforehand .
Bit like a hypnotist giving the subject a full picture before trancing them .

And perhaps more amazingly Sheeple are so Gullible ( and stupid) that they smile, accept it ( just a few seem to have eyes and ears ) and then the herd just carries on regardless .

He can stick my chip up his ass

Of course. Bill gates is a new world order guy. He wants to turn people into serfs. Bill gates is an evil bond villain come to life.

He is a part of the world economic forum.

He pays news outlets millions to push the stories he wants and control news outlets.

He owns about 250,000 acres of farmland in 18 states. Then talks about how people need to have their food controlled for the sake of the environment.

Says he had no professional or personal relationship with Jeffery Epstein yet has many many many proofs he spent a lot of personal time with Epstein.

He gives a lot of money to WHO and conducts outbreaks with them, then makes money off those outbreaks and tells people what to do.

Hunter and his dad are both puppets. Biden's first trip as a Secret Service protectee was to Ethiopia, WHO director's turf. Gates owns the WHO director. Details of Hunter's trip, which occurred 14 Jun 2009 seem to be unavailable.

Not clear enough for ya, Bill? Try this:

1683215301680.png

So what?

He has no power to do anything.

Gates and his human lojack location chip can take a hike.

Forum List

Back