Bill Gates: Every Person on Earth Should ‘Prove Their Identity’ with ‘Digital ID’

It is Republicans who set up roadblocks to voting

Take it to court sucker is not an answer
what road blocks are you talking about? the GOP broke down the Demaklan's Jim Crow road blocks...so I am not sure what you are talking about.

As far as take it to court not being the answer....what the F does that mean? Yes, Court is the place we take things when we have disputes in a civilized society....looting, and burning down churches and businesses might be the demaklan way, but as pointed out, you all aren't civilized.

what road blocks are you talking about? the GOP broke down the Demaklan's Jim Crow road blocks...so I am not sure what you are talking about.

As far as take it to court not being the answer....what the F does that mean? Yes, Court is the place we take things when we have disputes in a civilized society....looting, and burning down churches and businesses might be the demaklan way, but as pointed out, you all aren't civilized.
He probably thinks Republicans caused traffic on LA freeways on Election Day.

1692878572569.jpeg

I love it when Republicans take credit for what Liberal Republicans did.

While they have driven Liberal Republicans from the party

I love it when Republicans take credit for what Liberal Republicans did.

While they have driven Liberal Republicans from the party
what are you talking about? what Liberal Republicans? The only people fleeing a party are Dems fleeing the Demafasicst party....Senator Simoma comes to mind

See what I did there? I stated a fact, and provided an example to back it up....something you can't do with your hyperbole

Voting is about a easy as it can be for anyone with 1/2 a brain
and therein is the issue....the demafascsit aren't interested in "easy" voting....they are interested in easy cheating.

That's the only way they can maintain power after their destructive war on the working class has created a record number of Americans worse off since implimenting their policies after the 2020 election.

Record numbers of people are worse off, a recipe for political discontent: POLL​

Wow…you don’t remember this post..Your lack in short term memory is likely from the brainwashing
Where in this post...

"Not sure about global level chips but I am a bit concerned about chips in US being advocated for by Republicans."

Do I say...

"You admitted it when you said you were fine with then putting a chip in you"

Where in this post...

"Not sure about global level chips but I am a bit concerned about chips in US being advocated for by Republicans."

Do I say...

"You admitted it when you said you were fine with then putting a chip in you"
When you didn’t show concern over the dems

A non-citizen's ID in California says in all caps FEDERAL LIMITS APPLY on the front.

Also, why would an illegal immigrant risk jail and deportation to vote? Use some common sense.
True, it is easier to steal someone else’s identity, because you rarely get caught and it just screws up another persons life not theirs, you just walk away.

So based on your speculation but my post doesn't actually say that.

Got it.

Thanks for wasting our time.

Have a great day.
Of course your post says that…you clearly stated your concern was republicans doing it…no mentioned of your cult…or members of your cult advocating it like in the OP.

You mentioned specifically Republicans (for no apparent reason since they aren’t, nor is it the topic of the thread)

True, it is easier to steal someone else’s identity, because you rarely get caught and it just screws up another persons life not theirs, you just walk away.
It never occurs to the dense people who imagine there is widescale in-person voter fraud why there isn't.

If you spend ten seconds thinking about it, you MIGHT figure it out if you have more than two brain cells.

Of course your post says that…you clearly stated your concern was republicans doing it…no mentioned of your cult…or members of your cult advocating it like in the OP.

Because I don't fear Dems will do it. I fear Repubs will do it.

You mentioned specifically Republicans (for no apparent reason since they aren’t, nor is it the topic of the thread)
They might do it. My reasons were put forth in the second half of post 102.

It's dangerous when a single man has absolute control over his base.

Because I don't fear Dems will do it. I fear Repubs will do it.

They might do it. My reasons were put forth in the second half of post 102.

It's dangerous when a single man has absolute control over his base.
Show me a Republican suggesting it? This thread is literally about a dembot suggesting it

Agreed, look at you willfully blind to the thread and your cult leader

Show me a Republican suggesting it? This thread is literally about a dembot suggesting it

Agreed, look at you willfully blind to the thread and your cult leader
Who is my cult leader?

Like I said in my prior post, if Trump can openly call for violating the 2nd amendment and his supporters don't care, then nothing is off the table.

Bill gates isn't a politician and I don't care what he thinks.

Trump is a politician and all trumpers hang on his every word.

You tell me which is more dangerous.

Forum List

Back