Bill Gates: Every Person on Earth Should ‘Prove Their Identity’ with ‘Digital ID’

Who is my cult leader?

Like I said in my prior post, if Trump can openly call for violating the 2nd amendment and his supporters don't care, then nothing is off the table.

Bill gates isn't a politician and I don't care what he thinks.

Trump is a politician and all trumpers hang on his every word.

You tell me which is more dangerous.
currently Xiden, but Bill Gates is a leader in the Demafacsit movement

hahah wait, now a deflection to Trump...typical...and the second amendment? hahah what does the second amendment have to do with you supporting your cult putting chips in people for ID? when did Trump call for it?

what dangerous is people liek you that support your cult leaders putting chips in people....not trump who has never called for such a thing

currently Xiden, but Bill Gates is a leader in the Demafacsit movement

He is hardly a leader. He is a nobody in politics and if Biden suggested people get chips I expect most Dems would freak out...unlike trumpers who hang on Trump's every word.

hahah wait, now a deflection to Trump...typical...and the second amendment? hahah what does the second amendment have to do with you supporting your cult putting chips in people for ID? when did Trump call for it?

You have a difficult time following aren't you? I have already stated twice why I believe trumpers are a greater threat then Dems in regards the chipping people.

The bottom line is if trumpers are fine with a gross violation of constitutional rights like the second amendment, then certainly they would be fine with chips. That is the danger of having an autocrat in charge of a party.

what dangerous is people liek you that support your cult leaders putting chips in people....not trump who has never called for such a thing
But I didn't do that and never have so you are being disengenius which must mean you have no legitimate arguement.

He is hardly a leader. He is a nobody in politics and if Biden suggested people get chips I expect most Dems would freak out...unlike trumpers who hang on Trump's every word.

You have a difficult time following aren't you? I have already stated twice why I believe trumpers are a greater threat then Dems in regards the chipping people.

The bottom line is if trumpers are fine with a gross violation of constitutional rights like the second amendment, then certainly they would be fine with chips. That is the danger of having an autocrat in charge of a party.

But I didn't do that and never have so you are being disengenius which must mean you have no legitimate arguement.
1) he's funding the demafascist movement, and wants chips...you have no issue with that...that's a bigger threat to the republic
2) trump has never advocated chips...and he's never violated the second amendment...once again, you are deflecting to make believe, to defend your cult....because you are a cultist.
3) hahha you are here supporting your demafascist cult putting chips in people..haha and you are talking about gross constitutional violations? hahahha get the cult has you good

On top it's not a bad idea, so long as when you're required to need it is sane. Democrats still run things, sane is not an option.

Gates is thinking about his pocket and for those like him, imagine all the money this would generate. And of course the govt. will operate in the red, the great cost paid by taxpayers. Next thing you know the USA is paying to provide ID cards to deep South America and Africa.

It never occurs to the dense people who imagine there is widescale in-person voter fraud why there isn't.

If you spend ten seconds thinking about it, you MIGHT figure it out if you have more than two brain cells.
Never claimed there was wide scale voter fraud, that is what Democrats claimed in 2000, 2004.

1) he's funding the demafascist movement, and wants chips...you have no issue with that...that's a bigger threat to the republic

Their is no fascist movement from Democrats. That is your projection.

He wants chips. Who cares. He has no power to make it happen. He isn't even a Democrat.

2) trump has never advocated chips...and he's never violated the second amendment...once again, you are deflecting to make believe, to defend your cult....because you are a cultist.

No, but he did advocate a blatant undermining of the 2nd amendment and the pushback from trumpers was nothing.

I am not in a cult. When Trump comes for.your guns, be sure to hustle your whipped ass and turn them over with a big smile on your face.

3) hahha you are here supporting your demafascist cult putting chips in people..haha and you are talking about gross constitutional violations? hahahha get the cult has you good
I don't support it. Why do you keep lying?

It's seems this has turned into a trolling session for you and I'm not interested.

Have a great day.

Their is no fascist movement from Democrats. That is your projection.

He wants chips. Who cares. He has no power to make it happen. He isn't even a Democrat.

No, but he did advocate a blatant undermining of the 2nd amendment and the pushback from trumpers was nothing.

I am not in a cult. When Trump comes for.your guns, be sure to hustle your whipped ass and turn them over with a big smile on your face.

I don't support it. Why do you keep lying?

It's seems this has turned into a trolling session for you and I'm not interested.

Have a great day.
1) there clearly is…the party is funded by folks like Gates who want to put chips in people, they prosecute political rivals, they use their business partnerships to censor political speech etc

2) yet you can’t tell us what it was he did…

3) because you did say you did.

Forum List

Back