Former Bush Honcho Says CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency) Means The Elites Will Be Able to Take Your Kids

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
This is the biggest issue of the day you've never heard of, for good reason. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. says CBDC, which seems innocuous enough the way it will be described, is really a “huge play for authoritarian control.” Imagine if you posted something on facebook that the government didn't like. Next you know when you go food shopping your funds are frozen. Now starve. That's if you can even get through the front door for the store in the first place, since your digital ID will be tagged as a "spreader of misinformation."

This is where it's going if we don't Wake TFU now. It's the endgame of the Great Reset, and the SVB fiasco is the starting pistol.

Catherine Austin Fitts, is a former President George HW Bush Assistant secretary of HUD and the first woman managing director of Dillon, Read & Co. She is a sharp woman who needs to be listened to.

The elites “want your kids.” (view at Rumble) (FULL INTERVIEW)

Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) | “You Can Implement Complete Control. Let’s Say I Want to Mandate a Vaccine, Your Access to Your Financial Assets Can Be Denied or Stopped If You Don’t Do What You Are Told.” – Catherine Austin Fitts Explains CBDCs (view at Rumble)

RFK Jr. on CBDC

World Economic Forum (WEF) Klaus Schwab advisor Yuval Harari, “humans are now hackable animals”…”free will…is over” (View at Rumble)

Successful former Blackrock, Wall Street investment guru Edward Dowd, a high-level overview of the drive toward CBDCs @DowdEdward (view at Rumble)

MORE INFO

This is the biggest issue of the day you've never heard of, for good reason. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. says CBDC, which seems innocuous enough the way it will be described, is really a “huge play for authoritarian control.” Imagine if you posted something on facebook that the government didn't like. Next you know when you go food shopping your funds are frozen. Now starve. That's if you can even get through the front door for the store in the first place, since your digital ID will be tagged as a "spreader of misinformation."

This is where it's going if we don't Wake TFU now. It's the endgame of the Great Reset, and the SVB fiasco is the starting pistol.

Catherine Austin Fitts, is a former President George HW Bush Assistant secretary of HUD and the first woman managing director of Dillon, Read & Co. She is a sharp woman who needs to be listened to.

Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) | “You Can Implement Complete Control. Let’s Say I Want to Mandate a Vaccine, Your Access to Your Financial Assets Can Be Denied or Stopped If You Don’t Do What You Are Told.” – Catherine Austin Fitts Explains CBDCs (view at Rumble)

RFK Jr. on CBDC

World Economic Forum (WEF) Klaus Schwab advisor Yuval Harari, “humans are now hackable animals”…”free will…is over” (View at Rumble)

Successful former Blackrock, Wall Street investment guru Edward Dowd, a high-level overview of the drive toward CBDCs @DowdEdward (view at Rumble)

MORE INFO

Is there anything you people aren't terrified about???? I have never seen such a frightened bunch in my life.
Everybody is out to get you. It's amazing you've lived this long.

RFK Jr. on CBDC

MORE INFO

Nothing new under the sun Hitler had that same spirit. Just a different time now. Look how many went along with and bought into the Covid crap.

Is there anything you people aren't terrified about???? I have never seen such a frightened bunch in my life.
Everybody is out to get you. It's amazing you've lived this long.

LOL stupid comment prize.

OIP.ksn4ms6dp104tH7jq39qiwAAAA

Forum List

Back