Bill Gates: Every Person on Earth Should ‘Prove Their Identity’ with ‘Digital ID’

Here’s 8,000 cases in a no ID required state.

BTW- just to help you, dead people don’t have a valid ID.
You should have read your own link:

None of the fraudulent ballots in question were submitted in the general election, he added.

If you read the DA's press release which is linked in the article, the candidate forged the registrations in order to meet the requirement of a certain number of registered voters to sign a petition to get on the ballot.

As usual, Voter ID would not have stopped this fraud.

That's a real fact. Not one case of voter fraud could have been stopped by Voter ID.

In fact, in every example of ACTUAL voter fraud the tards have posted since I came to this forum 12 years ago, they occurred in a Voter ID state.
True. Case after case is brought to the courts...like Kobach for instance, and each time the judge asks 2 questions; prove fraud takes place on an appreciable level and prove voter ID would stop it.

Every time they can't prove it.

That aside, I could have supported voter ID if implemented slowly and was free and easy to do. That went out the window with Trump.

Even if we had voter ID, if Trump or someone like him lost, they would simply claim voter IDs were fraudulent and probably make up wild stories about china flying in my millions of voter IDs blah blah blah.

That is my fear. If trumpers can accept bypassing the constitution to implement unconstitutional gun bans that violate the second amendment, certainly claiming and subsequently supporting implanted chips to verify votes is a real possibility.

Trumpers will support anything espoused by single individual. That should terrify people.

That's a real fact. Not one case of voter fraud could have been stopped by Voter ID.

In fact, in every example of ACTUAL voter fraud the tards have posted since I came to this forum 12 years ago, they occurred in a Voter ID state.
That’s not necessarily accurate. Only the instances that were caught are reported. What about the ones they don’t catch? Take California, for example, where they have motor voter laws, and they also allow illegals to get drivers licenses. How many of those are accidentally registers to vote, and slip through the cracks?

Or what about other states that have lax registration procedures, such as only having to bring in a utility bill as proof of identity to register to vote?

Things like that.

That’s not necessarily accurate. Only the instances that were caught are reported. What about the ones they don’t catch? Take California, for example, where they have motor voter laws, and they also allow illegals to get drivers licenses. How many of those are accidentally registers to vote, and slip through the cracks?

Or what about other states that have lax registration procedures, such as only having to bring in a utility bill as proof of identity to register to vote?

Things like that.
A non-citizen's ID in California says in all caps FEDERAL LIMITS APPLY on the front.

Also, why would an illegal immigrant risk jail and deportation to vote? Use some common sense.

When the heck did I admit that?

No offense but you may need to re read whatever post gave you that impression...I'm guessing post 66?

No worries, I misread posts sometimes too.

Wow…you don’t remember this post

Not sure about global level chips but I am a bit concerned about chips in US being advocated for by Republicans.

Your lack in short term memory is likely from the brainwashing

That’s the end game. Left hand. Forehead. That’s where your ID will go. Now show your digital ID to buy groceries. Oops, looks like you’re on our naughty list, no sale.

Remember when telling people they need get a photo ID from the DMV so they can vote was racist, because blacks are the only race in mankind that can’t get to a DMV?

so in my day, they put our baby foot prints on our birth certificate, BUT in making us prove our identity for our new STAR drivers licenses, a typical old copy paper copy of that certificate with that uniquely identifiable footprint is not good enough, they want the original(remember, we are born with no pockets to receive and store that document),so if a copy is all your parents got and saved then the state extorts money to give you their copy of the same with less info no less instead of comparing that identifier foot print from your copy to your grown up foot (that ironically you would like to strategically place up the DMV so they have a copy) 😏
Meanwhile the DMV waiting room suspiciously has 80 percent non english speaking immigrants in a 6% demographic area, water still dripping out their ears from crossing the
Rio Grande and every single one is getting their license, WTH? You tell me they all have original birth docs? Why is rules for me and not for thee?
I had overly qualified docs on me proving my residence and identity, so guaranteed any i.d. plan will be screwed up by those who impliment it, like these license requirements were done by master screw up Obama and implimented by worse screw up Biden administration.

When you’re one of the richest in the world, a world run by and for elites, you can do whatever you like. You just buy governments, corporations, institutions, etc.
He ain't getting any digital ID from me.

Problem is some people have inconsistencies in their birth documents, name changes, errors in records

Rather than help people to straighten them out, Republicans use it as an excuse to prevent them from voting. Even though they have been residents and voting for decades

If you have inconsistencies on your documents it's up to you to fix them

Your Digital ID will be your phone.

It will contain all your private information and be used as a Drivers License, proof of insurance, medical record, credit card, cash and contain all your phone records and correspondence along with internet activity.

Ready to give up your phone?
What is all you wanted was a phone?

I notice Bill Gates wasn't in a rush to track everyone when he was hiding his Island Visits from his wife.
ClintonsDNA.jpg

Problem is some people have inconsistencies in their birth documents, name changes, errors in records

Rather than help people to straighten them out, Republicans use it as an excuse to prevent them from voting. Even though they have been residents and voting for decades
What the f are you talking about? Show me one Republican that has suggested they abolish the Courts that would help with fixing errors in records? Or the DMV? Or any of the agencies that collect and maintain records?

A non-citizen's ID in California says in all caps FEDERAL LIMITS APPLY on the front.

Also, why would an illegal immigrant risk jail and deportation to vote? Use some common sense.
The “federal limits apply” is part of their real ID system. Granted, Californians who can’t provide proof of us citizenship will get an ab60 drivers license that is marked with that phrase.

My point is not with the ID itself, it’s with the possibility of accidentally being registered to vote through the motor voters laws by slipping through the cracks.

What the f are you talking about? Show me one Republican that has suggested they abolish the Courts that would help with fixing errors in records? Or the DMV? Or any of the agencies that collect and maintain records?
It is Republicans who set up roadblocks to voting

Take it to court sucker is not an answer

Forum List

Back