Bill Clinton's Wife can't beat Marco Rubio

Bill Clinton's Wife can't beat Marco Rubio

My wife could beat Marco Rubio

She has a name, you know.

You're right. Thanks for pointing it out. The thread isn't accurate.

That would be Monica Lewinski's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife, serial rapist enabler, chronic alcoholic, Alinskyite George Soros puppet and paid shill of the misogynistic Islamic nations of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Algeria and Brunei, do-nothing Senator and incompetent Secretary of State.

But that's just her nick name.

1351520890895339.jpg
And we shall name you Crotch Spelunker....

Rubio, the swine, wants to flood the nation with illegals who will vote for democrats. in 2010 when he was running for senate he swore he would NEVER support amnesty or a path to citizenship, then after winning he became senator amnesty. now, as he is once again running for office he has repudiated his support for amnesty. that pig is a lying sack of crap who will support illegals once elected. I will vote for clinton before i vote for that lying sack of crap.

Lets see where Rubio stands

Credible Republican candidates

Bush
Walker

Clown Car

Paul
Cruz
Christie
Carson
Perry

Baby seat in Clown Car

Rubio
Jindal

Rubio, the swine, wants to flood the nation with illegals who will vote for democrats. in 2010 when he was running for senate he swore he would NEVER support amnesty or a path to citizenship, then after winning he became senator amnesty. now, as he is once again running for office he has repudiated his support for amnesty. that pig is a lying sack of crap who will support illegals once elected. I will vote for clinton before i vote for that lying sack of crap.
But this is a low life thread from low life men that think Spillary is too old and ugly, they need a candidate they can masturbate to like clock work...

But this is a low life thread from low life men that think Spillary is too old and ugly, they need a candidate they can masturbate to like clock work...

to me liars are ugly, and even lipstick on a pig aint making rubio any less ugly.

Forum List

Back